[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT robots, lets hear your excuses >have wealthy parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1381709184149.jpg (57KB, 500x375px)
1381709184149.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
ALRIGHT robots, lets hear your excuses

>have wealthy parents
>only attract roasties looking for betabucks
>>
How rich are your parents?

I'm ugly. I'm short. I'm Indian. And I have health problems.

>I'm a winner

The only people who have ever called me a "catch" are relatives.
>>
>>36106311

"thats a nice car you got! what do you do for a living?"

360 and walk away
>>
>>36106336
chinese rich, i have several suits that cost more than most peoples life savings
>>
>>36106337

How do people see your car before knowing who you are? I'd buy a nicer car if this is how life actually works.
>>
>>36106343

How much money do they make a year?

My dad made 400K/year.

I make 240K/year.

At no point have girls wanted me for beta bucks.
>>
>you're a wonderful guy

Lol no I'm not and I don't know what your angle is. I'm an awful, shitty human being with no hobbies and I'm generally in a bad mood. I also hate interacting with people.
>>
I'm dirt poor raised in a good neighborhood and went to a good school

the only people I've associated with my whole life have been literally 1000x more wealthy than my single mother family
>>
>>36106377
>I make 240K/year.
>At no point have girls wanted me for beta bucks.
My bullshit radar is going off. Girls will literally start trying to suck money out of you if you have your own car, place, and job.
>>
>>36106377
>At no point have girls wanted me for beta bucks.

Actually correction - when I had a POF account I got some unsolicited messages from fatties who I'm sure were just looking for a free ride.

But certainly never a slim or attractive girl or girl IRL.

At least at my and my parents' level of wealth they have never given a shit.
>>
>>36106377

it varies but in US dollars it's easily in the 10 million range per year. my dad is a titan within his industry. it has to do with oil.

me personally, i take no money from them, i work a shitty paralegal job that pays 33k a year. i went to law school but couldn't pass the bar because dumb. im broke to shit and constantly on drugs, but at least i managed to buy a few years of freedom away from them.
>>
>>36106311
Because I'm so autistic that I simply cannot be more than a friend to any female
>>
>>36106311
>have drug addict parents
>ruined highschool years for me
>bounced back but sell drugs and roasties want to come over to my house to do coke.
I can't trust a female enough right now to be in a relationship with one. maybe once i get back onto a normal life again.
>>
>>36106404
>Girls will literally start trying to suck money out of you if you have your own car, place, and job.

Well see:
>>36106408

Last time I was online dating I got one reply from one skinny girl out of 30-50 I messaged.

And I had my income/job on my profile.
>>
>>36106426
guess theyre just that grossed out by poo in loo dick. fuck off dothead
>>
>>36106411

You'd rather that than just letting your dad give you a cushy job?
>>
>>36106431

I'm pretty ugly. It is what it is.

In my experience money only matters if you already pass the looks cutoff. Just like personality and everything else.
>>
>>36106435
i get to do drugs, bang hookers, play videogames till 4 in the morning, why the fuck would i want to work for my old man? in any case i disappointed him so much that i highly doubt he would give me even a shitty job even if i asked nicely.

i think to him, he would rather just flat out give me money to never bother him again. i dont want any part of his company or business.
>>
>>36106426
Where do you work making 240k/year where you never interact with females or people who know females.

I'm not saying I don't believe you make 240k/year but unless your only interaction with the outside world is dating sites (which I highly doubt) it would be very easy to see girls going after you for your money.
>>
Because most women are boring normies
>>
>>36106453
>bang hookers

Did you ever fuck a girl for real before you started fucking hookers?

I haven't fucked a hooker since I'm a wizard and feel like that would be the final stage of me giving up on life.

I feel like I need to do it with a civilian at this point or I'm gonna hate myself more.
>>
>>36106456
240k rupees = about 4000 US dollars, theres your answer dawg
>>
>>36106311
>fat
>autistic
>fuck up any and every opportunity that I get

Once I get over the approach anxiety I'm actually fairly outgoing/non-autistic.

It's only when it counts that I display my true power level.
>>
>>36106456

I'm a doctor. I go to work and come home and that's it.
>>
>>36106311
That's the one advantage I've found to not being very attractive and not having a lot of money. I never have to worry about any of the people around me only being around me for superficial means.
>>
>>36106475

yes, there was a brief window of happiness in my life where i tasted love, but as i got older i realized it wasn't love, it was good acting. we had sex, it was good sex, which is why my blinders were on so high.

there are parts of china where i can have every one of my sexual needs serviced just by function of who i am related to, but i dont want any of that. i honestly just want to keep banging amy, my regular provider, because having a whore that i fuck regularly provides at least a semblance of what i used to think was love.
>>
>>36106516

I think that helps that you've had dating/sex normally first. It takes the pressure off so you can just see it as "sex" without associating all this bullshit weight/meaning.

Do you live in China? What's it like over there? Ever travel to North America?
>>
>>36106492
why doesnt your dad just find you a qt virgin bride from the old country? dont marry an american desi, all the downsides of white girls without any of the upsides.
>>
>>36106542

He wasn't even born in India. He knows no one there. And I don't want a wife. Wives are for having kids and building a family. I'm not proper stock for breeding. I won't do that.
>>
>>36106531
i live in america, and am an american citizen, i was educated in switzerland and japan before coming to the US for law school. once i got here i realized that i didn't want to go back home, so i kept failing the bar exam on purpose to buy time away from home. if im busy studying, my parents wont bother me.

if i go home theyre going to force me to marry someone so their business can get even bigger
>>
>>36106552

you're a doctor, dude. if that's not a good enough reason to breed then we might as well chop all of our balls off. sack up faggot.
>>
>>36106563
>i kept failing the bar exam on purpose to buy time away from home

Wow. That's fucked up. Maybe you should have stood up for yourself instead and just told them to fuck off, then passed the bar for your own pride/function.

You could have still just lived here without going back. You'd just have more income to spend.

Is it too late to finish the bar? You should seriously think about it just for your self esteem if you think you could pass it with some effort.
>>
>>36106531
oh yea so china, china is pretty good if you have money, pretty awful if you don't. compared to america, theres better food, better alcohol, better women. shittier drugs, shittier cigarettes, shittier public transit.
>>
>>36106566

I've had a shitload of medical issues in my life. Plus the ugliness. It's been hell. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
>>
>>36106589
the "plan" was for me to pass at least one bar exam in the US so i can start handling some US affairs for my dad's company's general counsel. like i mentioned earlier i am such a little fuckup that there is no way my dad will allow me to do that for his company, i think him sending me to law school is just denial.

i actually tried in earnest the second time but failed by two points. i think if i studied really hard i could probably pass, but i don't want to be summoned back home.
>>
>>36106597

if you didn't think your life is worth living, why did you invest in all the training to become a doctor? you could've just become a party brother and at least get to enjoy some time without any real responsibility.
>>
>>36106617

Because there was nothing else to do. I still went out and drank a lot in undergrad. But that's once maybe twice a week. It's not like short ugly guys get invited to all the great parties and have loads of girls trying to fuck us.

At least studying was something I could do and do well. So I did it. I have high intrinsic motivation (or at least did). I like to be busy and try to be productive.

At this point my job is the only good thing I have in my life so I'm happy I did it.

>>36106604

That dovetails into what I'm going to tell you. After I graduated undergrad I took two years off to blow off steam because I felt burned out by parental pressure. In the end I still applied to med school and got in, and I made it through despite a lot of adversity.

It's one of the only points of pride I have in my life that I did something right.

I strongly advise you to finish your law degree. You're going to spend the rest of your life feeling like a loser who got crushed under his parents' boots if you don't.

Just because you pass it doesn't mean you have to be "summoned" anywhere. You can still have any life you want. Again stand up for yourself.

That's my opinion anyway from my life experience. Take it for what it's worth.

After all that time invested in law school you'll feel like so much less of a loser if you have a degree to hang on your wall and can tell people you're a lawyer, knowing you worked for it and did it.
>>
>>36106680

youve given me a few things to think about, one thing thats stressing me out is that my freedom time is about to close up to an end. so maybe its better if i tell them to fuck off sooner than later. thanks anon
>>
They are just never interested in me. So I've slowly lost interest in meeting them.
>>
>>36106311
My boyfriend doesn't like to share, but he may make an exception
>omg ur gay?
for you.
>>
File: 1466064380558[1].jpg (425KB, 1000x1162px)
1466064380558[1].jpg
425KB, 1000x1162px
>>36106311
Because i'm very antisocial. i have no tact
And i push away both men and women from my life, if i haven't dissapeared from theirs in the first place.

>"Why don't you have a girl in your life, Anon" said a coworker on my first days at a new job.
>"I just have very high standards. I'm not gonna just settle with the first girl that wants me to raise a child she had before finishing middle school".
>Later on, i found out she has two 10 year old girls at home.
>She's 24
>mfw
>>
>>36106808
preemptively shut down, good one anon
>>
File: Would not bang 2.jpg (29KB, 478x477px) Image search: [Google]
Would not bang 2.jpg
29KB, 478x477px
>>36106311
Because I'm very picky with the persons I involve myself and even more with the girls I find as potential girlfriends (not that they would be mine anyway)
>>
>>36106702

Here's what I would suggest:
- Tell them to fuck off
- Tell them you're not going back to China
- Tell them you're happy in America
- Tell them you want to start your own life without standing on their shoulders
- Tell them you'll figure it out and they raised you well enough you know how to be independent (manipulation technique, stroke their ego for your intended outcome)

Then study and pass the bar.

After that, just imagine anything fun you can think of doing with your degree. Join the ACLU and fight for net neutrality. Do criminal prosecution/defense. Work one or two days a week litigating divorce rape.

Whatever.

You'll make 10 times the money you do now for half the time and energy. And you'll have a life that's sustainable for the next 30-50 years where you can fuck all the hookers you want or do all the drugs you want and never feel like one day you'll have to go crawling back to mommy and daddy because it can't last forever.

Or just keep rotting in a hole scarping by on $30k a year while all those years of law school go to complete and utter waste and make you feel like a dumb loser who couldn't finish the biggest thing you started.

I know which path I would take. Choice is yours.
>>
>>36106311
>only time I leave home it's either to go to forest or wagecucking
>living with parents
>poorfagottry

realistically speaking second is greater problem, otherwise would just tried online "dating", but I'm not feeling like introducing my family to tinder whores
>>
Rejected by oneitis and no interest in other girls.
>>
Because frankly I'm a toxic worthless piece of shit that can't get along with human beings; a true aberration of human nature
>>
Women are intimidated by a man that knows karate
>>
I don't know what I want to do with my life. I have really bad social anxiety and I get shaky and nervous just thinking about calling someone on the phone, let alone applying for a job.

So basically, I have trouble approaching people as it is, and I feel like a girl wouldn't want to be with a guy with social issues like I have
>>
File: worthlessshit.jpg (342KB, 650x1153px)
worthlessshit.jpg
342KB, 650x1153px
because i am ugly and i have no skills or any salvageable qualities
>>
pros
>live in 1/2 million dollar house with a 12ft deep diving pool.
>From wealthy family, parents are in the top 2%
>6' 4"
>owns a car
>interesting job working in race track control tower

cons
>26 and still living with my parents.
>too skinny, only 160lbs
>work is only the summer, otherwise neet.
>failed school
>pretty much autistic. Without shaking from nervousness I can barely hold a conversation with another male stranger, let alone a grill.
>Racist
>Starting to bald
>Phimosis, the few times I had sex were super awkward.

If I had my own place I think my situation would improve. I just can't get myself to move out. I don't feel like giving a (((landlord))) atleast 600$ a month to live somewhere not as nice.

Dealt an excellent hand, but still managed to fuck it up. feels bad man.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.