[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend just told me she doesn't love me and fantasizes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1481869636432.gif (804KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
1481869636432.gif
804KB, 350x215px
girlfriend just told me she doesn't love me and fantasizes about killing me lul
>>
>>36106104
>fantasizes about killing me
what the fuck
>>
>>36106104
is it because you told her you're a closet pedo? you shouldn't do that.
>>
File: pepe AAAAAAAAA.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe AAAAAAAAA.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36106104
>girlfriend
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>36106104
Good choice for a firlfriend m8
>>
>>36106125
she's a maniac
>>
>>36106104
My buddy used to have vivid dreams that his wife was stabbing him in the stomach. He would wake up and she would be laying there, awake, staring at him. He's pretty sure she was jabbing him in the guts with her thumb.
She was/is schizophrenic.
>>
>>36106149
I envy you anon
originallllalalala
>>
Wow, you have the ability to get girlfriends?

Just get another one then.
>>
>>36106170
creepy. My girl lit her bed on fire and laid in it
>>
>>36106193
not really. She just dates me because I'm a sadist and I beat the shit out of her desu.
>>
>>36106104

Have you tried asking her to please love you and maybe not fantasize about killing you.
>>
>>36106194
Is she originally died anon?
>>
>>36106207
in a bdsm way? or is this some kinda reciprocal abusive relationship you both need to get out of?
>>
>>36106223
she said "No" anon!!!!! what now?
>>
>>36106233
It's basically non-romantic, I beat her up because it pleases me and she lets me because it is therapeutic for her or something. I would never hurt her if she didn't ask me to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.