[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is in college but has no friends and sits in their dorm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1417449745547.jpg (22KB, 257x307px) Image search: [Google]
1417449745547.jpg
22KB, 257x307px
Who here is in college but has no friends and sits in their dorm room all day while being very sad?

Bonus points if you're a lousy student as well.
>>
>>36105280
Not in uni but I do the same thing as a wagecuck living with my parents.
>>
>>36105287
Serves you right namefag
>>
>>36105280
this is my dream

hopefully getting an offer to bangor uni, going to travel all the way to the uk from cali and just sit in my dorm all day in a beautiful place where it rains all the time

this is my dream
>>
>in uni
>3.0 average
>surrounded by chinks, pajeets, and computer brains
>any who's as dumb as me is also a Chad
>have no redeeming qualities whatsoever
ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>36105280
I was like that in college all the way till I finished. Now I do the same thing but I get paid
>>
>>36105280
literally people leave seats next to me empty every time, im just like alright i dont care. ill never know why people do that..i smell good..i dress good..oh well
>>
All I did my freshman year of college was go to class then back to my dorm and play skyrim and me3.

I tried to make friends but was outright rejected in a stinging manner
>>
File: CarlosinLazyTown.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
CarlosinLazyTown.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
>>36105280
I am living the life now sitting 24/7 in my room playing WoW and occationally going to classes. Room mates have long stopped bothering me with trying to get me to hang out with them and I generally try to avoid having any social interactions with any other students other than what is necessary for class work. /hermit life/ is really treating me well and I could not be more at peace
>>
>>36105280
I am only worse because I attend a CC and live with my parents as well as having shit grades.

I would love to live in a dorm, at least I would have more chances to socialize.
>>
>>36105280
who here /stick around after class until everyone is gone and sniff the seats/???
>>
File: helper9.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper9.png
11KB, 657x527px
who here /sittingaroundmasterrace/?
activity free since '93
I meme, but my life is very pathetic.
I stared into the abyss and the abyss avoids eye contact and says it will get back to me later.
>tfw the void ghosts me
>>
>>36105516
>I would love to live in a dorm, at least I would have more chances to socialize.

Here's how dorm life goes for guys like us:
First week: Everybody is new and trying to form new friends asap. You'll probably get invited to random shit with the entire floor
Second week: Rejection letters
Third week onwards: People ignore you and refer to you negatively

The "college experience" doesn't exist for us.
>>
>>36105280
I did this junior and senior year. Cut off contact from the few casual friends I had. I couldnt relate to anyone and was tired of forcing it.
>>
That was me except I had this roommate that was extremely religious and we never talked. Every time he walked into the room my happiness level would drop 10 times lower.
>>
>>36105280
that's me but replace the sad with blank
>>
Yeah, except I commute, so I occasionally get berated by my parents on top of it.
>>
>check catalog and this is the only decent thread
>>
>Everyone in real life says your degree is fine
>Everyone online says it's worthless.

Really don't know who to believe.
>>
>>36105503
How were you rejected exactly? Examples?
>>
>>36105280
I know this feel
>>36105491
And this one
>>36107398
And this one
I don't even do much I just do the minimum amout of work to pass then spend the rest of the time lying in bed browsing /r9k/, sleeping, or just staring at the ceiling.
>>
>>36105280
Most people in my dorm don't even know i'm here or exist.

I piss out the window most of the time and go shopping super early in the morning, none of my classes have compulsory attendance, so i don't go, just submit assignments online.

The most exciting thing to happen to me in the last 3 months is the other day I was headed for my monthly shop at like 4am and I saw a girl passed out in a common room with her dress pulled up and no panties on.
>>
>>36105280
I hated college. That bachelors could not come soon enough.
>tfw you hated going to the cafeteria because you hated sitting alone, and there was never an empty table so you had to sit next to a bunch of random people enjoying themselves and being happy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.