[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do really stupid girls actually exist irl? Are they as cute as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 321580.jpg (154KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
321580.jpg
154KB, 800x450px
Do really stupid girls actually exist irl? Are they as cute as they are in anime or are they just troublesome? I'm talking sometimes slow to react and clumsily dumb, like pic related.
>>
>>36104661
why would you date someone that doesn't activate your almonds?
>>
Most women are dumb but it's not cute
>>
It's finally happened

Someone actually logged onto 4chan to ask whether anime is real
>>
>>36104661
It's not like your Chinese cartoons op.
My gf is dumb as a fucking rock and she is a mean person because she is aware of how stupid she is.

Dumb girls are usually mean.
>>
>anime girls
>just like real life

Choose one
>>
>>36104661
No, and even if there pretty it makes them slowly more and more unattractive
>>
Dumb chicks are literally Chad prey
Never had a bf and ignorant about sex until a Chad forces himself on her and she ends up just a dumb slut after he's done

How did you think the dumb clublife sluts were born?
>>
File: 1490446153560.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490446153560.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Most girls are stupid, but not in a cute way.
>>
File: 1484101672824.gif (276KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484101672824.gif
276KB, 500x356px
>>36104661
Read Shakespeare if you want to learn what human beings are like but you're too autistic to go outside and meet some.

Stupid people are very often vile and will lash out at other people for being smarter than them.
Stupid anime girls inspire pity in you because they're self-aware about being stupid. Real stupid people don't know they're stupid. Not ever.
>>
I once dated a girl who was hot but stupid. It's really not fun. It gets tiring really fast when she constantly screws everything up, is helpless at everything and expects you to fix things for her, and doesn't have interesting things to talk about.
>>
>>36104661
my ex in high school was pretty dumb but she didn't even know she was dumb because she coasted through life on her looks. I only got with her because I was a smartfag and I think she was trying to secure a beta provider early (i got cheated on multiple times) while she enjoyed her chads. The only gf I ever had. I think she's in rehab now.
>>
>>36104661
Stupid women exist all around.
Not the cute type you see in anime.
>>
>my ex
>my girlfriend
>I once dated a girl
normalfags fuck off
>>
>>36104661
They are incredibly annoying irl.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.