[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women are victims Lol victims. Nobody calls the roach you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>women are victims

Lol victims. Nobody calls the roach you step on a victim. These women hate your guts. They step on you and your ideals and go for the ruthless individualistic egomaniacs because they are allowed to, just like the person who steps on the roach is allowed to.

Only if that roach suddenly transformed into a fucking tank with a turret that would blow your fucking foot off would you not step on it but avoid it or even pander to it.

Women only respect masters. The masters today are Jews and Judaized individualistic types who don't give a fuck about their community, people, or fellow man, but rather being Christian Grey fucking everything that moves and exploiting for maximum profit.

If dogs suddenly became superior to human males and controlled all of the resources, if dogs in suits speaking a barked half-English were suddenly our bosses, human women would overlook human males and in addition to their morning makeup they would take inventory of their mill bones and various other dog treats to try to get dog cock.

Enjoy your daily dose of reality.
>>
>>36103466
Something troubling you, bud?
>>
>>36103518
He's WOKE. Are you?
>>
>>36103466
>If dogs suddenly became superior to human males and controlled all of the resources, if dogs in suits speaking a barked half-English were suddenly our bosses, human women would overlook human males and in addition to their morning makeup they would take inventory of their mill bones and various other dog treats to try to get dog cock.
And if female dogs suddenly walked on two legs, became 10/10 girls with dog ears and were amazing home makers men would throw away human females too.
>>
>>36103556
You don't make sense when you are angry, my female friend
>>
>>36103689
It's just a reversal of your example. How does it not make sense? Let me simplify it for you.

Everyone is out for their own interest, including both men and women. If something insanely better comes along most people will take it. Men are not better in this regard. If dog girls came along that were 100% better than women (just like the dog guys YOU first brought up), then men would choose them over human women too.
>>
>>36103805
Its exacly like womens asking men if they would like to be raped, and assuming they would be raped by other men. In addition to the fact that non-alpha men have loyal, honor, codes of condults, and that you completly missed the point.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.