[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just doesn't get social media, even though it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anyone else just doesn't get social media, even though it's a core pillar of your generation? When the fuck did everyone gain so much self-esteem that they could upload pictures of themselves daily and say whatever they want at any time? As someone with OCD tendencies, social media management seems like a fucking nightmare. I would constantly get urges to delete photos and posts, and the idea that whatever you post, even despite you deleting it, will always exist in the digital-sphere would drive me fucking nuts.

I just don't get and I feel like I'm supposed to get it naturally, because I grew up with these fuckers.
>>
>>36102681
I'm with you, anon. It never made sense to me either. I had a fb account for about 9 months, but I deleted because i never uploaded any pictures or felt the need to comment on someone else's picture. Not to mention that an army of greedy nerds will use your personal pictures for who-knows-what.
>>
>>36102681
I'd give anything to fuck McKayla Maroney.

Anyways, I deleted all my social media apps from my phone and don't let myself check them on the computer. If you aren't an attractive female, social media is not worth it. I feel somewhat better since I'm no longer comparing my failure of a life with others so it's worth it.
>>
The idea that a central part of who you are should exist online for all to see is still incredibly weird to me. Glad I never let anyone convince me to make a Facebook back then.
>>
online social stuff was great before smart phones and normies invaded. even myspace was somewhat ok at the beginning.
>>
>>36102681
See the nu-male thread. research "young adults" or something
>>
>>36102882
>I'd give anything to fuck random slut n. 9684162807

The rest of your comment is cringy too, beta.
>>
We got from
>don't post your personal info online
To
>if you don't publish your personal info online and post personal picture daily you're weird
in the span of 3yrs
>>
>>36102681
OCD and anxiety are kinda related. Not that it makes the normalfags any less garbage but you should remember you're not perfect either. You get used to socially intimidating nature of facebook etc eventually, just like with everything else. Still a complete waste of time though unless you have a rich social life that you enjoy.
>>
>>36103185
The great data mining and marketing machine duped almost the entire planet into doing it. I feel bad for them. I really do.
>>
>>36103434

I can see what you mean, but how could anyone not despise their life if they have to approach it like it's a marketing campaign? Outside of the highly successful at least.
>>
I remember when MySpace and Facebook came out, all I could think about was how fucking stupid it was. I used to have a Facebook page years ago but deleted years ago when my gf at the time bitched at me over a girl liking one of my pictures. Now everyone thinks I'm a weird as shit for not having any social media at all. I might try to get into Twitter but don't think I'll use my real name or add anyone I know irl
>>
File: 1478490902049.jpg (61KB, 604x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478490902049.jpg
61KB, 604x498px
25, never had a social media account of any kind and never will.

Zero friends too.
>>
A majority of humans are stupid.
R9K is just like the smart alien from district 9
>>
I have a Facebook but I don't really post updates that much, I just post in groups that originate in chan culture. The part of Facebook I'm active in is really just 4chan on Facebook.

When I do post status updates, I post my meals at restaurants. I find that satisfying. I dunno why, I just like showing off a good looking meal.
>>
I legit cannot imagine myself as attractive, or non-offensive looking. I cannot ever post anything on facebook. All my photos come out bad because I over try. I can't stand talking to people knowing that they know me, see me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.