[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in Toronto >studied hard in university and had no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1426423410660.jpg (405KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1426423410660.jpg
405KB, 2560x1600px
>live in Toronto
>studied hard in university and had no social life
>never had a gf
>never had sex
>hell never truly experienced falling in love
>empty life
>found good banking job
>my one chance to redeem what's left of my pathetic existence by moving out and becoming an independent man
>shattered as I cannot afford a single fucking thing in this retarded city even with my supposedly amazing (45k CAD) salary

What is the point of going on? I suffered all my life just so I could work all day and come home to my mom's basement and take endless amounts of shit that my parents dump on me. I am a literal slave that will die alone even after "doing everything right".
>>
I live in Toronto though I wasn't raised here. Moved here a little over a year ago. It was cool seeing all the stuff to do and the whole 'something happening every day of the week factor,' but eventually I just got used to it and the novelty wore off. I'm thinking about just moving somewhere affordable. Actually I probably won't, but all the shit here doesn't really impress me like it used to.

I also find people in Toronto kinda distant and hard to get to know, like they have a 'wall' around them.
>>
File: 1460480088704s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1460480088704s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
>>36100672
nice blog captain faggot
>>
>>36100672
Get out of the cities, they'll hellholes and they're not for you.
>>
>>36100710
Where are you originally from? I was considering moving to eastern Europe but I don't know if things would be much better for me over there anyway. I feel like I'm cornered on every level.

>>36100715
Had to get it off my chest.

>>36100782
Cities are where all the jobs are. How else am I going to not make enough money to afford stuff?
>>
>>36100925
What did you go to Uni for?
>>
>>36100672
You ever go to a Raptors game? I'm a huge Raptors fan, but I live in Charlotte, rip.
>>
>>36101014
Finance and economics

>>36101212
I did once. Never been to a sports game before or after that.
>>
>>36101276
Yeah well good job getting a job that requires to live in the gutter.
>>
Torontofag here. UofT?
>>
>>36100710
>>36100672
I'm also from Toronto and yeah it feels like everyone is too in their own shit to really socialize with. @OP, what did you expect in one of the fastest growing cities? I bet you've lived here all your life and were fooled into the UNI degree meme. You'll be able to afford a house in 30 years if you don't spend a dime.
I suggest you look into creating your own source of revenue somehow. By that I mean, something like YouTube. Learn an instrument. Invest into something that can lead to more money. Stocks? You have a good source of income, now's the time to go ham with it. Or find a gf and settle down like beta.
>>
>>36100672
>supposedly amazing (45k CAD) salary
Lmaoing @ your salary
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.