[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of job ? that is important to know , some jobs can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

what kind of job ?
that is important to know , some jobs can give you depression , like it happened to me .
>>
>>36096709
do you prefer working?
>>
>>36097867
Irritating people or shitty work?
>>
>>36097903
technical support.
>>
>>36097867
Night shift security for a hotel

>>36097896
I prefer in the sense I don't feel as bad as when I'm in my room doing nothing. Plus it gives me money to spend on things I like. Most important thing is it makes my Dad think I'm less of a loser if I am doing something, I'm never going to be a pilot or anything like he wanted but at least he feels some pride knowing I earn my own living now.
>>
>>36097962
So stupid, irritating people

Wage slave in data entry for a factory. Could be worse, but I'm bored with the fact that there's no challenge to it anymore. More so just trying to avoid getting emails on a few missing entries and silly minor mistakes like that
>>
>>36098017
Mostly just watching hallways for disturbances? Weirdest thing you've seen so far?
>>
>>36098066
Usually locking up the hotel at night, monitoring cameras, doing random walks inside and outside. I've never really seen anything weird but I know people have died in certain rooms which always makes me uneasy, plus the hotel is 300 years old and supposed to be haunted.
>>
>>36098164
Seems like a pretty simple job. Happy with it, or looking for something else?
>>
>>36096709
Image source? And h er email too hopefully. Lol.
>>
>>36098286
it's nightshift so 11pm-7am that's the only downside, I'm looking to get something during the day which I hope will give me a taste of the normie life
>>
>>36098534
Well, how's the pay? More times, a simpler job with good pay is much better than dealing with those mouth breathers
>>
>>36098601
15k per year in British pounds, not bad for getting to work alone and do as I please, occasionally I have to deal with bullshit managers in the morning and at night before they all leave
>>
>>36098714
Not bad, you pay rent now that you're working under you parent(s) roof?

And managers will get to be more of a pain in the ass if you switch to a normie shift. Not worth it when you can be by yourself for the night, work at your own pace and all that
>>
>>36098782
I live with my Dad and we split the rent, costs me 200 a month but it's in a relatively poor area.

I start work at 11pm and I'm normally finished my actual work by 2am, which gives me 3 hours to browse 4chan before I need to get things ready for the normies coming in in the morning.
>>
>>36098879
That's fair. Robots have to get by, too.

Sounds like a bot's (or at least my) dream job: little to no supervisor interaction, 5 hours of work throughout the night, and the rest of the time left to just dick around on whatever site tickles your fancy
>>
>>36096709
30 years old.
Worked since 16 in various jobs here and there.
Not worked in 2 years, just about to possibly work again.
FEELS GOOD, not even got the job yet and already planning what I'm buying in my head.
>>
How did you get the job with 6 years of nothing in your CV? Any advice for people without past work experience?
>>
Every day, I pray to Odin to save me.
I leave home before 7 a.m. I get back after 7 p.m.
I get paid at the end of the month. I can afford good food and drink.
That's it.
That's my life.
If Odin doesn't save me soon, I will get drunk and go to the cliff by the sea and jump.
>>
>>36099128
Anyone/thing waiting at home for You?
If not, what's the point of making good money if you don't provide?
>>
>>36099001
You should look into it anon, it's called a night porter in most hotels. Make a list of all the hotels in your local area and email them. Even though that sounds like normie advice TRUST ME hotels go through night porters like water, I am the first one in my hotle to last more than a few months for the last couple of years. No normie can handle the job, it takes a robot to do it, we are actually needed in this profession.

>>36099071
lie, lie and lie. I told them I was self employed for a couple years with day trading and working as a handyman doing jobs in peoples houses. You can even lie and 'concede' that the work was cash in hand, the insinuation being you were avoiding taxes, this makes you appear more genuine.
>>
>I became a super neet
>Got disability for Autism.
>Start doing freelance work.
>Ask to get paid under the table
>Since I live in the south plenty of people are willing to do it.
>>
>>36099200
Yeah, I'll definitely look into that. That sounds like a really nice, easy job. I just hope it doesn't cut back on my wage.
Amerifat btw, wage based on hourly or salary for "important" normies
>>
>>36099309
What do you do now anon? Hows the pay?
>>
>>36098017

That's not even a stressful job, try one in the morning where's you deal with tons of people
>>
>>36099663
2nd shift data entry in a factory. Work end time varies depending on demand, but it typically ends between 1230 and 230 am, Central Time.

It gets hectic every once in a while, but it's not much of a challenge. But I make $12.50 an hour, so subjecting myself to small talk with my co-workers to break the ice every once in a while makes me scream inside and want to take an automatic rifle and pump rounds into almost everyone I work with.
>>
>>36099727
Already made more of supervisors and managers being asshats to deal with in
>>36098782
>>
>>36099744
How would you feel about working nightshift? $12.50 an hour is way above minimum wage here in the UK
>>
>>36099978
Its been a thought, but not much of one. I mean, sure, not dealing with a shit ton of people in succession would make my stress levels go down, meaning I'd be happier.

And yeah, minimum around here is $7.55 an hour, and I'm not going to degrade my abilities and my income just to avoid some stress and emails from 5 different "bosses" if that's what it'll give me in return.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a good time, but I wouldn't give up $5 an hour for it
>>
>>36100111
Minimum wage here would be $9.28 an hour but in pounds of course. In my job you would get 15k per year, ever thought of catching a flight to the UK anon? Pretty sure you could work here for 3-6 months on some sort of working visa.
>>
>>36100734
Sure I have, but working up the money when I have bills and payments and habits makes it nearly impossible to get ahead because rent for my flat is almost $600/month
>>
>>36100821
You could rent a flat here for $400, not trying to overly suggest something but working for a bit in the UK could be a good deal for you.
>>
if i apply to a place in retail for stocking will i hate it? i already work around heavy trucks and do smaller stuff like brakes and oil changes and the most i ever have to carry is 120-150 lbs. i just wanna know if jobs are hard or if im gonna hate life if if i worked retail
>>
>>36100896
You're right about that; working abroad looks really good on a CV. Maybe I'll consider it when I get a robot roommate and can start saving up to give it a shot
>>
>>36100929
There's not much heavy lifting when it comes to stocking shelves. But yeah, one of my less than favorite types of work was retail. You get cringy coworkers and idiotic customers who ask a lot of mindless questions and abhorrent small talk.
Take my advice: don't do it. Waste of time, and definitely not worth the money
>>
>>36100946
If you lived with me we can split the rent 50/50, as long as we don't mix piss bottles
>>
>>36101040
is it a lot of work though? and is any of it "hard"

abd where would you suggest someone get a job at since you dont recomend it
>>
>>36101080
As tempting an offer as any, now isn't the time for me; perhaps sometime in the future. And not attacking who you are as a person, Anon,
>my mom told me not to meet up with people you meet on the internet
>>
>>36098017
well done anon and im happy you got your break :)
>>
>>36099796

How many managers do you even see at night?
>>
>>36101087
Hard? Only for the first few weeks you start. A lot of lifting boxes from 10 to 60 lbs (my American is showing)

If you want something worthwhile, try factory work. Job security is good, plus benefits and pays at the lowest (at least around the Midwest) $11/hr
>>
>>36101193
For a 2nd shift wage slave at a factory, we have one supervisor all night, and all the 1st shift supervisors and the plant manager are gone a half hour into my shift. But they leave behind insipid emails about things we failed to do/weren't supposed to do the night before. That's the downside of it all
>>
File: 1483051068555.jpg (14KB, 342x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483051068555.jpg
14KB, 342x344px
>>36096709
>6 years
TRY to get on my level pleb.
>>
>>36101209
the first few weeks huh? is it mainly just adjustibg to going there?
>>
>>36101335
Adjusting to where everything goes in the store/super market, mainly. And the "veterans" who haven't had the good sense to leave will bitch at you for being too slow
>>
>>36101134
That's ok anon if ever you want to know about working in the UK or not post a thread about it an I'll see it
>>
>>36101693
Will do, friend. Enjoy your job, it seems like a perfect job for a robot
>>
>>36099071
>How did you get the job with 6 years of nothing in your CV? Any advice for people without past work experience?
Not him but I did several horrible jobs (door-2-door sales & a call center) and some CC.
Also a lot of luck and I somehow now have a career when 4 years ago I was depressed because I couldn't find work in retail
>>
>>36101790
Ah, door to door. Blast from the past. Made me realize I'm not cut out for marketing. Only had the job for less than a month. The worst month of my life
>>
>>36099128
god tends to help those who help themselves

he is VERY SUBTLE and sometimes his decision making dictates that you must suffer and burn in hell. you trust in his decision making and ALWAYS have a relationship with you, even when you are knee deep in sin or when you are burning alive

for me praying to god has done absolutely NOTHING short of a miracle or fantastical dream. not exaggerating or lying here. you have to beg him, you have to break yourself down to him, you have to trust in him to show your the correct move in life

some of the best decisions and moves you can make in life are moves that FORCE god to respect you and like you. like if you pray a lot, are clean "cleanliness is next to godliness" is the reason why i spend a lot of time cleaning, do shit he says to do

im a kv 26 neet but im on day like 22 of no fap, lost like 30 pounds in 3 months which is dangerously fast but i almost cant help it, its hard to eat food. i believe i have a future where i can smile on, so i work and suffer and pray
>>
>>36096709
>>36098482
Ruby Sparx btw
>>
>>36102108
This was a seriously inspirational read. Thank you anon!
>>
>in college for 4 years
>wage slave for 2 years
>NEET for 1 year now
Living the NEET life again is kinda good but I lost of the normie things I used to do. Coming back to having sex with myself isn't as good as it was before.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.