[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I've noticed is that girls who are attractive and mentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1491507355329.jpg (123KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491507355329.jpg
123KB, 1520x1080px
What I've noticed is that girls who are attractive and mentally maladjusted are always attwhores. Even though she has no intention of being attwhore, she seems attwhore. Which is not a real disease.

Now the man who is mentally maladjusted is autistic or really sick.

If I were a girl, having serious problems of social interaction, I would be an attwhore. Now as I am a man I am really sick.
>>
>>36097465
Example below. If it were a man, or me, I would be mentally ill. But it's a girl, so she's cute or attwhore.

https://youtu.be/v_ECrI4I7xw
>>
>>36097465
>>36097526
women get attention for their bodies, a women's value is directly linked to her body and how hot it is. It sucks to be a man I know, I wish I had an easier life like that too.
>>
Men who are mentally maladjusted but attractive are also attention whores though.

they post on /fit/ often.
>>
>>36097465
Yup. I don't blame them though, because if I was a girl I'd probably do the same thing.
>>
>>36098219
But I'd also like to believe there are cute mentally maladjusted non attwhores out there we just don't know about them because they never post anything revealing online or say that they're a girl. Not likely though.
>>
>>36097465
>girl has """anxiety"""
>obsessed with her appearance
>wants people to think she's pretty and fuckable
>goes online and shows herself off
>collects orbiters
>anxiety
Every time.
>>
File: 1491525290029.jpg (170KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491525290029.jpg
170KB, 640x640px
you keep making these threads everyday
what is the deal with your obsession anon
>>
>>36099029
I am mentally ill that I stay in the room all day and I can not go out without freaking out
>>
>>36097526
>posted 7 years ago
>just realized that 10 years ago is a big deal
>she probably killed herself a few years ago
this kind of videos give me weird feelings i feel nostalgic seeing it was uploaded a while ago and there is not recent activity
it makes me want to fucking die why fuck this horrible feeling
>>
>>36099051
i am in the same place, feeling inexplicably lonely
but what's up with your continuous display of interest towards mentally ill girl
do you envy them or is it more resentful?
>>
>>36099409
It's an irrational desire, I think. It started shortly. But my dream is to have a mentally ill girl.

Maybe only the mentally ill girls understood me.
>>
>>36099184
she's still alive, don't worry. https://www.youtube.com/user/nadesicola
>>
>>36099184
She has videos of herself online on a different channel, she's still fairly obscure but she's in my internet circlejerk of shitposters so I watch her videos and she occasionally watches mine and comments on them as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bAF8aw6GEE
>>
>>36099635
You mean mentally sick? If you've watched her old videos then you know she has schizoaffective disorder and BPD and that she has hallucinations and probably psychotic episodes. I'm not sure if she's better off now, I don't know her at all I've just watched her videos for a long time. On her new channel she said she wasn't a hikikomori anymore but still isolated.
>>
>>36099827
She's from Japan?
>>
>>36099872
i don't think she is, seems like she moved there
>>
>>36099872
>>36099910
She's half-Japanese.
>>
>>36099910
she lives in both the u.s. and japan, but mainly the u.s. for most of her life. she's hafu (half japanese half white).
>>
>>36099989
ah that makes much more sense
no wonder the hime cut fit her perfectly
>>
>>36099954
>>36099989
She is single or ?
>>
>>36100037
No. She's in a long-term commitment with imageboards and her imaginary friends.
>>
>>36100037
right now? i don't know, i wouldn't bother though. on her blog a few years back she said was engaged to a fiance but it seems like they broke up.
>>
>>36100110
I never imagined myself dating, imagine marrying?

>>36100108
I dream of having a girlfriend like this
>>
>>36099561
good feel better now
probably will forget about this shit later but you made my day
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.