[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP here from yesterday who needed help with a date. I just got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: no.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
OP here from yesterday who needed help with a date.

I just got home, I promised I will make a thread about what happened. I am sorry if it will be too long.

>wake up
>I am not working on fridays so I had time to prepare
>have butterflies in my stomach
>it goes worse as time goes by
>I almost went to vommit once
>fast forward to the evening
>I went to the bar, to our booked table
>she was late for 5 minutes now
>I started to be very nervous thinking she forgot the whole thing
>then she arrived
>I told her how gorgeous she is (I don't know if I fucked up it here or not)
>she said thanks and we ordered our drinks
>I was so nervous there was a minute akward silence
>then I wanted to save the day, so I asked her what happened in work today
>she told me she had a terrible day because on of the coworkers was messing with her
>I replied what a faggot that person is and I hate him too
>I told her that we never have time at work to talk in private, and I really want to know her better
>I asked about her family, hobbies etc.
>When she told me something I always said my point of view ("your father was a soldier? really? mine too. Did it happen with you too when your dad went did this and this etc., You like scifi? Who is your favourite author? Do you know xy writer?"
>I guess we had a great time talking for 45-1 hour, or at least I hope
>there was live music in the bar
>she told me that "oh my god I love this song"
>I am good at dancing but I was so nervous, and noone was dancing on the dance floor at the momment
>but I decided to man the fuck up when she said she love this song
>"do you want to dance?"
>she looked very suprised, and said yes
>we danced for 15-30 minutes I don't know really it was so good holding her
>after dancing we went back to our table and we ordered new drinks
>she told me that she needs to go to the toilet and she was there for 10 minutes (is this bad or is this normal? I was very nervous that she went there so long because she was bored.)

cont.
>>
>>36096131
>she returned
>we drink and talk
>I am cursing myself now but I have a really low self confidence so I asked her if I was dancing good and did she enjoy it
>she said it was good, and she wants to go again
>it was a slower song
>it was like being in heaven, like in the movies
>I hold her close to me, I was never so close with a female outside of my family
>after a while we got back to our table
>we were talking about stuff, work, about the bar, people in there everything
>then she told me she feels tired and we should leave
>I said ok of course
>I know it is very lame but I told her it is very late and I would like to accompany her to her place if she is okay with that
>she said "okay" and she giggled
>she grabbed my hand we went to her place holding our hands
>with this I was so nervous I didn't know what to do in the situation so there was a 2-3 minute akward silence
>then she started to talk about things and I maanged to ease up and talk about other things
>when we got to her place we looked at each other and she told me she enjoyed the night very much, and she would like to meet with me again
>"me too"
>we said hello and she entered her place

You have to help me guys.
Was this ok or bad?
It is not friendzone right?
What should I do in the next days?
Should I write her on facebook? If so what about?

I am very autistic please help.
>>
>>36096332
It sounds like it went very well. Do you have discord? I'd like updates in the future.
>>
>>36096131
>>I replied what a faggot that person is and I hate him too
You fucked up here...
>>I am good at dancing but I was so nervous, and noone was dancing on the dance floor at the momment
>>but I decided to man the fuck up when she said she love this song
>>"do you want to dance?"
>>she looked very suprised, and said yes
...but saved it here.
>>she told me that she needs to go to the toilet and she was there for 10 minutes (is this bad or is this normal? I was very nervous that she went there so long because she was bored.)
This is a good sign. She was checking all her shit to make sure she looked top notch.
But then...
>>when we got to her place we looked at each other and she told me she enjoyed the night very much, and she would like to meet with me again
>>"me too"
>>we said hello and she entered her place
You messed up a little by not going for a kiss. I mean after all you held hands, slow danced. She was expecting a kiss. You have a chance to redeem yourself on the next date. But if you don't kiss her next time, she might lose interest depending on how shallow she is.
>>
>>36096332
kiss her next time you drop her off.
>>
>>36096378
>discord

lol no. I feel very old now that I had to google it up what it is

>>36096387
>You fucked up here...
I didn't say what a faggot literally, it was rather like "oh yeah...that guy...I can't stand him, especially when he have his day like this"

>You messed up a little by not going for a kiss
This will sound very bad but is it my duty to initate that? I really don't know. A kiss flow through my mind but I was afraid that it will look creepy forcing myself on her.
Also I don't even know how to kiss damn...I looked it up on wikihow but I think I would fail instantly.
>>
Can you tell us how old are you anon?
>>
>>36096533
. a lil quick one to get your message across will do.
>>
File: tfw.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>36096592
26 kissless virgin reporting for duty
>>
>>36096131
wow im glad everything went well my friend
>>
>>36096131
>>36096332
fuck yes bro!

i was in the thread yesterday, you done good my boy!

Don't text/message her over the weekend unless she initiates it.

When you next see her at work on monday, say you had a good time with her, ask her about her weekend etc. Tell her when you're free to do it again sometime and schedule a second date.

If you dont see her in person early in the week then message her to schedule the date.

definitely not the friendzone

Good luck, im rooting for you
>>
>>36096332
You were supposed to kiss her before she went inside her house, dingus. Otherwise sounds like you did well.

Just go for the kiss at the end of the second date you have with her.
>>
>>36096533
You're supposed to initiate the kiss. Just lean in and open your mouth slightly I guess. Try to mimic what she does.
>>
>>36096533
The kiss.. how do you know when you go for it? If you're looking her in the eyes and she's giving you the "I'd fuck you right not but I don't want you to think I'm a total slut ((even though I am)) eyes" you fucking go for it.
>>
Must feel great, OP

Youll make it!
Post nudes when shes ur gf
>>
>>36096131
>she was there for 10 minutes (is this bad or is this normal?
this is normal
t. girl
>>
>>36096676
oh yeah and definitely try and kiss on the second date, you don't have to wait until the end to do it - it stops awkward silences after all. If you dance with her again, just do it then
>>
>>36096615
seems like you date went well.
I think the next date will be more nervous because you might need to kiss her.

how old is she?
>>
>>36096131
You're at a bar, no one else is dancing, and you two are dancing to a slow song? what the fuck
>>
>>36096632
>>36096676
Thank you guys

>Don't text/message her over the weekend unless she initiates it.

This makes it easier a little I think I would fuck this day up online for sure.

>>36096683
>>36096694
>>36096719

>You're supposed to initiate the kiss. Just lean in and open your mouth slightly I guess. Try to mimic what she does.

That is fucking scarry desu

>>36096738
I said it million times before, but I will do it again. I really don't want to sound like a retard, but is there a way to fuck up a kiss? I think I can initiate it but I am afraid that I will do something very bad and she wil lbe like "what is wrong with you" or something like that

>>36096812
she is 25 one year younger than me
>>
>>36096832
When there is a band playing live music, emphasis on band and live music, people tend to dance, especially with a significant other.
>>
>>36096731
thank you femanon as well

>>36096832
that was the second time when we went dancing then there were more people out there too. No offense but I don't care if you don't believe me or not, I am too happy and (scared) right now still filled with adrenalin
>>
You did decent, amazing if you're an actual autist. What do you rate her looks?

>>36096872
i've never been in a bar with a live band but it still seems weird as fuck to me to be dancing, especially slow and romantically when you're the only ones doing it
>>
>>36096894
Okay that makes sense, you did good man.

disregard this post >>36096910
>>
Are you the robot that was going on his very first date?
>>
It's stories like these that give me some shred of hope for my social life
>>
>>36096910
she is nice and really cute. I really can't rate her with a 7 or 8/10. She is not supermodel slim, little chubby

>inb4 anons will tell me to fuck off now

She is not fat. I am too afraid to post a picture of her, once I posted one about my sister on /b/ and anons found out who is she and contacted her over facebook.

>>36096952
I posted a thread yesterday this time plus minus 1 hour.
>>
Thank you guys for everything.
So I took notes again, I will not write her only she initates it, and meet with her on monday.

>>36097054
anon go for it. Before this week I was like "meh I don't care about relationships anymore" now I feel like I could fly to the moon.
>>
>>36097059
>once I posted one about my sister on /b/ and anons found out who is she and contacted her over facebook.
LOL dude greentext that shit
>>
>>36097290
not much of a story. Also I am not a sick creep.

>be me 2 years ago
>relatives you would fuck thread
>post my sister
>not the whole pic but prntscn to prove she is real
>I blurred out her name in a hurry with the spray option in paint
>some faggot was able to read it and posted her profile
>sister calls me wtf people are claiming
>I lied to her and told her she surely had a virus or someone is using her pictures
>she believed me and blocked every single faggot and set her settings to private
>>
File: omg look at him.png (21KB, 108x218px) Image search: [Google]
omg look at him.png
21KB, 108x218px
>>36096131
>>36096332
This makes me fell warm inside
>>
>>36097433
>>sister calls me wtf people are claiming that I am posting her pictures on a sex forum
>>
>>36096615
>26
>tfw 26
Do it for me anon!
>>
>>36097433
they didn't link her the thread or send a screenshot? you're lucky she believed you lol
>>
>>36096615
Bro I was a khv until 25, I'm rooting for you
>>
DUDE YOU DID AWESOME!! DANCING?!?! YOU REALIZE WHAT A BADASS YOU ARE!
>She is gonna tell all her friends what a great date you were.
Not going in for the kiss was the best move, she definitely wanted it after dancing, and you made her wet as fuck for not being the typical horny fag.
I've been with 50+ women and I truly admire your first date badassness.
You. Danced. Fuck. Yes.
>>
>>36096533
about the kiss, anything really works just dont use tongue
>>
>>36097635
fuck off reddit

sdacnweorig
>>
>>36097635
>YOU REALIZE WHAT A BADASS YOU ARE!
I was so afraid that I didn't at first desu. It was a good perk in my life that my normie parents forced me to go to a dancing school, but thanks.

>>36097447
>>36097505
>>36097588
thank you guys.

Adrenaline was able to keep me up to this point I am going to sleep, it is 1:28.

I really wouldn't pull this trhough so much without you anons, and I really appreciate it.

If you are intrested I will make a new thread next week when he have a date again with the same pepe and substory. Good night to all.

>>36097558
Fucking idiots sent her the thread and told her things like "It seems your bro wants to anihiliate your anus" and things like that. I was very red during our family meal next day when she told everyone that some sick freaks are using her facebook pictures and they are trying to blame her brother.

>>36097718
thanks, will try
>>
>>36097151
I can give you some advice for kissing, maybe. So on your next date, look out for signals (e.g. she bites her lip, looking at you...) especially when you drop her off. If you think its the right time to initiate (signals) hold her hand and look in her eyes (not stare like a creep, just look normal). You can make a compliment if you want (it helps), for example about her eyes (eyes are always good, just dont say anything about her body, could sound creepy). You should see a reaction. If you are reeeaaaally unsafe, you can even ask her to kiss but IF you do, dont be shy and nervous, girls really hate that. So if you want to ask her, be confident. then, if you make a move, she'll notice so if you lean in, she'll do too. Close your eyes and try to hit her mouth. Still holding your hand you can touch her waist with you other hand. If you know shes okay with touching, you can touch her face too, softly of course.the kiss shouldn last too long on you second date, so dont expect too much, no tongue (except she wants it) but youll get that right once you started. Its not too hard to kiss, but having a great first kiss will make her remember it forever.

Btw. Do you really like that girl or do you just want a fuck?
>>
>>36097718
what? of course use tounge. just don't stick it down her throat
>>
File: 1454634437502.gif (122KB, 289x299px) Image search: [Google]
1454634437502.gif
122KB, 289x299px
>>36096131
>>36096332
Fuck yes anon! Guy from yesterday here. You did great. If what you said was true she really seemed to enjoy it and you did a good job. keep it up. Ask her out again and keep that confidence rolling.
>>
OP are you gonna keep us updated? I think the board's users could benefit from seeing one of their own trying to make something of themselves (and so far do a damn good job of it)
>>
Good one OP,
Looks like Densha Otoko in some way
>>
Ex-virgin as of 8 months ago here, Anon. Just don't worry too much about the first kiss, I promise it's not nearly as bad as you think it will be. I was terrified to initiate because I had no idea what I was doing, but I had the hang of it about 30 seconds after the kiss started. Just don't open your mouth too far (my problem) and you'll be fine. Just slightly ajar your mouth but keep a puckered shape, and sort of create a very light suction on her bottom/top lip. That's basically all there is to it.
>>
File: laughlarry.jpg (33KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
laughlarry.jpg
33KB, 337x275px
tfw you go to r9k for dating advise
>>
>>36097757
I have never once been on Reddit because one of my old faggot buddies used to be on it constantly, so nope. How the fuck did you come up with that.
>>
>>36097766
>If you are interested I will make a new therad next week

please do I really want to hear how it goes
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.