[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the r9k discord? I'm feeling like shit, alone, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 0007187818_20.jpg (190KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0007187818_20.jpg
190KB, 960x960px
What is the r9k discord? I'm feeling like shit, alone, and wouldn't mind talking someone to contextualize my relation to the world. Skype would work too.
>>
>>36095237
post your discord ID and I'll send you a friend request OP
>>
>>36095237
where are you burritos albertosfag?
>>
>>36095911
duckblurr
>>36095960
i don't know what this means
>>
join thiss https://discord.gg/NU8GWBs
>>
Not the same guy who asked for your discord ID. But here's mine : Jake#4186
It's the entire thing, name and Tag. Just go into " Add friends " And paste this in.
>>
Hey bro I bet you can't shotgun that 4loko
>>
try Danny#4820
>>
>>36096002
you need to include the hashtag and the four numbers after it.
>>
wtf is that picture mate
>>36095237
>>
>>36096238
Yeah. Dropped by for this too?
>>
>>36096217
my bad, duckblurr#4449
>>36096209
>>36096165
i'll add you both
>>36096018
same with this
>>36096238
>>36096263
just a picture i found on bandcamp. i assume it's 4loco mixed with listerine, sounds like a delicious cocktail. i picked it because im currently drinking is all
>>
>>36096333
>>36096333
it looks like it would taste bad and isn't listerine terrible for you when swallowed
>>
>>36096238
>>36096263
If I might guess I would say it's a russian version of a good drink now that they cannot really afford to drink anymore

they buy a check alcoholic beverage, mix listerine which contains alcohol in their shitty country to it, and add some printer ink which contains methanol

the methanol has a similar effect to ethanol I guess and because there is actual alcohol it neutralizes the toxic effects of the methanol

pretty shit though
>>
>>36095237
You can email me if you want to be friend
>>
>>36096447
ok, what's your email?
>>
>>36096405
that is the saddest thing ive ever read
>>
>>36096708
yeah unfortunately true there are regularly methanol poisonings in the russian federation now that the taxes on alcohol were made high or something to that effect happened, just a few months ago there was some big case, but printer ink was not involved, but some household good also containing methanol

death and taxes I guess
>>
>>36095237
There's a mental illness server if you have problems like that and are looking for someone to talk to. it's pretty small and varies in activity, but it's comfy and people are relatable.

https://discord.gg/tvT3fNs
>>
>>36095237
That is disgusting. What makes them so desperate. I quit drinking after I couldn't afford it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.