[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol. Implying we wouldn't be happy about getting drafted.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2696.jpg (654KB, 644x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2696.jpg
654KB, 644x911px
Lol.
Implying we wouldn't be happy about getting drafted.

We're supposed to be homicidal and angry, a perfect opportunity to exercise that side of me in war.
>>
wrong board.... >>/pol/
>>
>>36093972
well i'm not homicidal or angry but i'm extremely suicidal and masochistic so i would love to die painfully in war honestly
let's fuckin go boys
>>
Fuck happy normies and gay Chad man drama bullshit.

Chad is a faggot so is Jamal, weak pussy bitches.

Draft the robots if you soldiers who will kill.
>>
>>36093972
could you do something for me?
try to find out why there was no terror attacks pre-September 11th
>>
>>36093972
It's a distraction from the job numbers. We only added 98k last month. Also well be losing even more jobs this month because of retail decline due to online shopping
>>
File: GR arabs 2.jpg (58KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
GR arabs 2.jpg
58KB, 480x853px
>>36093972

> Be woman in Sweden
> Be gang raped by Arabs
> They live stream it and Arabs watch and laugh
> None call the cops
> Neighbours do though
> Cop comes
> No arrests made
> All involved freed

C'mon Sven. You're fucking cucked.
>>
>>36093972
No, we're supposed to be lazy and greedy and if someone fucks with you you're supposed to kill them at that point, such as someone trying to take your rights away to make you into a piece of meat martyred soldier. That kind of an insult should make you want to kill them to get the tyranny to go away. Them telling us not to be fat and unhealthy, same thing, stab the man with a fork that warns you how bad the end of your life will hurt, why is he ruining the early parts of it? Now it's all shit. So is the man that made it shit, if anything is shit he is.
>>
>>36094204
looks like a paki desu
but what do i know
>>
File: GR arabs.jpg (39KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
GR arabs.jpg
39KB, 479x435px
>>36094241

They're literally the same thing. And Sweden is full of them.
>>
>>36094204
This is /r9k/, not /pol/

Women being raped is a good thing

and I say this as someone who hates mudshits and non-whites in general
>>
File: 1491582241699.png (161KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
1491582241699.png
161KB, 500x763px
>>36094308

Well too bad. OP made a pol post so it's ontopic.
>>
>>36094271
the one in the middle looks like an indonesian the last one might be an arab

although arab countries are abit different from each other bat mostly the same but pakistanis are so much different these are THE worst mudslimes you can get they unironicly fuck goats and are so much more rapey
not to imply arabs don't do so
>>36094308
Women being raped is a good thing
WTF HOW?
>>36094364
read the text please
>>
all the "immigrants" in Europe are the filth of other countries
the good ones are nationalist and will not leave their country
either they stand and fight or assist the fighter or leave to a safer part of the country
>>
>>36093972

you guys are a bunch of pussies and cucks. you aint gonna do shit.

antifa + immigrant lover for life. equality for all!!!
>>
>>36093972
Weird how most soldiers don't even want to pull the trigger. Unless we're fat cunts we'd make great soldiers, almost nazi-tier war machines. And if you ever get tired of it or you can't fight anymore, you always have a gun on you.
>>
>>36093972

I agree with that but this thread really belongs on /pol/.
>>
>>36094584
Yeah it's crazy what warped morals are capable of doing.
>>
>>36094204
Things that did not happen but are still /pol/ memes: the post.
>>
>>36094132
>The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist truck bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, in the U.S. state of Oklahoma, on April 19, 1995
>>
>>36095697
>The 1993 World Trade Center bombing was a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, carried out on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,336 pounds (606 kg) urea nitrate-hydrogen gas enhanced device was intended to send the North Tower (Tower 1) crashing into the South Tower (Tower 2), bringing both towers down and killing tens of thousands of people. It failed to do so but killed six people and injured over a thousand
>>
>>36095772
>Pan Am Flight 103 was a regularly scheduled Pan Am transatlantic flight from Frankfurt to Detroit via London and New York. On 21 December 1988, N739PA, the aircraft operating the transatlantic leg of the route, was destroyed by a bomb, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew, in what became known as the Lockerbie bombing
>>
>>36095823
>The 1975 LaGuardia Airport bombing occurred at 6:33 pm on Monday, December 29, 1975, near the TWA baggage reclaim terminal in LaGuardia Airport in East Elmhurst, New York City. The blast killed 11 and seriously injured 74. The bombing was never solved, with several suggested perpetrators, although investigators and historians believe that Croatian nationalists were the most likely.
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>36093972
>3 ppl died
>"muh truck-o-caust"..."rememba the 3'million!"

i've never seen such a jewified society in my entire life.
>>
>>36095844
>Wall Street bombing: A horse-drawn wagon filled with explosives was detonated in front of the J. P. Morgan bank on Wall Street, killing 38 and wounding 143. Galleanist anarchists were again suspected, but the perpetrators were never caught
>>
> Sweden got cucked again

So what's new?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.