[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to speak to a guy I know next Monday to buy some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1475775014558.png (286KB, 645x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1475775014558.png
286KB, 645x1218px
I'm going to speak to a guy I know next Monday to buy some weed off of him
is this a wise choice? I need something to ease a bit of tension of my life
>>
>is this a wise choice?
yes, if the shitty parts ever come they're a long way and a lot of decisions off
weed is a wonderful palliative for Robotism
>>
>>36093630
I need to smoke something asap
I just want to feel happy once more, though I'm a bit worried that if I buy it, the guy will want me to smoke with him, and i just want to smoke alone in my home while listening to some dank music. Is there any non-autistic way to tell him that I want to smoke alone?
>>
>>36093571
Well, there's worse drugs I guess. I smoke often myself, its pretty great but when you stop you get so fucking bored of everything. it wears off though. Do it in moderation and you'll have fun
>>
Have you ever smoked or otherwise consumed cannabis before, OP?

It's a little more complex of a matter than people make it out to be, and although it has been used for over 5 thousand years, earnest scientific study of the herb is still in its infancy.

There are many different kinds of cannabis and they can have profoundly different effects.
>>
>>36093669
Just be straight forward and say you'd be uncomfortable smoking around other people. There's plenty people who prefer smoking alone, any seasoned stoner will understand.
>>
>>36093733
yes I have, with mixed results.
I tend to notice that I feel more anxious when I'm high with people around but more relaxed and happy when I'm alone and can just do whatever the fuck around
>>
>>36093781
that's normal. understand there are different types of weed with different effects, see if you can ask whether you're buying sativa or indica, don't hesitate to ask questions, business is business
>>
Is it illegal in your state? Then no, it's not a wise choice.

Even if it's legal, former stoners complain they're zombies now and nothing gives them happiness or emotion other than depression.
>>
>>36093781

How are you planning on smoking it?

If you have a little glass pipe, you can easily titrate the dose.

They're like 5-10 dollars online so it isn't a big investment. Try to get one made in the USA, they're better quality than Chinese glass. The spoon-shaped ones are good generally.

A decent-sized joint is usually about 1/2 a gram, and that's a lot of herb for a noob unless the herb is super weak. You can flick off the "cherry" (the burning part) and save the rest of the joint for later, but it won't taste as good as a fresh one (but it'll be just as strong--stronger, if anything, due to the resin buildup).

Joints smell a LOT compared to smoking out of a teensy glass bowl. If you live somewhere where you need to keep the smell down, this is a big concern.
>>
>>36093911

How many of those "former stoners" were depressed even before they started consuming cannabis?

Maybe some of them were self-medicating their depression by using cannabis, and when they stopped, their depression came back.
>>
>>36093942
roll up a simple joint with rolling paper
nothing too fancy and I don't really have the means to buy any stoner equipment (too autistic and awkward to buy it off a smoke shop, too paranoid to buy it off online (in case my mom finds out))
i might smoke a joint when I'm going outside, there's a nice spot with barely any people around, so the smell shouldn't be a concern, since I'll just look like I'm lighting a cig
>>
>>36094013
also I once smoked a joint inside, on a balcony, but got too paranoid because of the fear that neighbors might smell it so didn't really got a good high from it
>>
>>36094013
>>36094042

A joint is an okay way to smoke weed. It's just tough to roll one with a small amount...probably the smallest you could go and still have it not be ridiculous is about 1/3 of a gram. But a 1/2 gram joint will burn much better and have a much better taste (because there will be less paper compared to the ratio of weed).

Anything less than 1/3d of a gram...the joint will taste terrible because it'll be so much paper and just a tiny amount of pot in there. And it'll be harsh.

Anyway, a 1/3 gram joint is okay.

But you could also carve a temporary pipe out of a carrot, if you have a really sharp knife. This is very efficient, although your knife has to be very, very sharp and sturdy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.