[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally everyone hates black people the only way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: black.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
27KB, 631x708px
>tfw literally everyone hates black people

the only way to get people to do anything for us is by threat of violence
>>
File: 1491412283001.jpg (101KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1491412283001.jpg
101KB, 480x854px
I am ready to transition. Just don't eat me.
>>
>>36093378
A lot of young people are infatuated with African American "culture", what are you talking about?
>>
It's okay OP
All you have to do is not play by their rules
>>
>>36093378
Maybe try doing something for yourself for once? I know that's an alien concept to you.
>>
File: 1486832933851.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486832933851.gif
2MB, 288x288px
Well, whatever you do OP, dont turn into one of those bla k people with a chip on their shoulder always looking for racism in others.

Trust me, these guys can see racism in anything and it's just a bunch of bullshit that chips away at their own argument without even them realizing.

Im serious when I say try to become one of them MLK niggaz, he had the right idea. No memes
>>
>>36093447
If you said this to me in real life I would knock your teeth out
>>
>>36093459
That would be something anon. Good thing we're on the internet so you can at least pretend to be a civilized human being like almost every other race in the world.
>>
>>36093447
That's pretty rude Anon

Not even in a meme way
>>
>>36093621
Fuck off.
>why does everyone hate us :(((((
>better riot so white people coddle us more/give more welfare :DD that'll improve our social standing lol xDDD
>>
>>36093378

>naturally athletic
>muscle with minimal effort

All you gotta do is not be a giant autism and white chicks will be jumping on your dick all over the place. Get amongst, nigga.
>>
>>36093447
>>36093459
>>36093621
I'm black and this anon is 100% correct. Stop asking people to do your own shit do it yourself.

Heck go out and actually do something for others, thats how you get people to realize your decent and not just another nigger.
>>
>>36093770
>What is vocal minority
>>36093806
I'm a fucking twink Anon
>>36093809
I'm going to school on a scholarship on my own merit and I'm trying to get this damn animation program to work
>>
if you graduate high school with decent grades, you can get a decent degree or some kind of training for very cheap. then you're incredibly valuable to companies and social circles that are desperate to "prove" they're not racist.

if everyone hates you, it's because you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>36093378

>that's what he actually believes
>resorts to violence because he is rejected
>is upset when people avoid you
>>
File: 1460717115147.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1460717115147.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36093842
That's almost exactly what the OP said though, to which I responded. Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>36093809
>everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt but I have to bend over backwards to "prove" myself
So basically everyone else is innocent until proven guilty but blacks are guilty until proven innocent.
Man they aren't kidding when they say you have to work twice as hard to get half as far.
>>
>>36093378
I am white. I don't hate black people. I hate thug black people who commit crime and I hate SJW black people who make everything a race argument. I also hate white liberals. I basically hate black people who think that they shouldn't have to work as hard as every other race and black/white people who make up abstract forms of oppression that justify mediocrity.

I support the black community but I do not support le BLM. I think that most sane, hard-working black people can see that the high profile cases of cops killing black guys are not evidence of some huge issue because nine times out of ten, the guys were not good boys and they did do something.

I think that life was better before identity politics boiled over at universities and became a part of mainstream narratives.

I hate that universities and companies would ever accept black people based off of race quotas or shallow liberal sympathy instead of their merit.

I also hate the fact that a black person can get fired for legitimate reasons, then cry racism, and have the law on their side to sue employers.

Basically any double standards in society are cancer. For example, I think that the notion that you can't be racist against white people is unbelievable.

All that said I employ and work with some great black people. So no, I don't hate black people, I hate all of the bullshit surrounding race in America.
>>
>>36093965
Which one are you?

Irinalio n
>>
>>36093378
i recommend that you to dress up and talk more pleasantly i mean no strange accent or urban small words and smile more often
it really helps unless you are dealing with trailer dwelling sister fucking rednecks
>>
Shut the fuck up you prime ape, shouldn't you be on your way to the welfare office for your whale of a mother? (seriously why is every single female ape so fucking fat)
>>
>>36093806
>he feel for the whit wimmin meme
>>
>>36093979
>wahhh wahhhh, why do we have to work hard its not fair!

of course we have to work hard. I know its a harsh reality to believe but majority of black people, atleast in america, are brain dead gang bangers with no respect towards others.

So of course people will treat any black person with caution in the beginning since the majority of the time were hooligans.

Prove you aren't disrespectful and you will be shown just as much respect as any other person its pretty fucking simple.
>>
File: 1426274845850.jpg (375KB, 1077x911px) Image search: [Google]
1426274845850.jpg
375KB, 1077x911px
>>36093979
Blacks have to prove themselves to be decent human beings individually at first, correct. I'm not sure about the working twice as hard to get half as far thing, you just have to show that you have a brain and that you're capable of working with other people.
It might suck, but it's how the world is. That you think you deserve the benefit of the doubt too doesn't matter. Humans just don't work like that. Even white bitches who scream about intersectional feminism and that black lives matter hold their purses around black men. It's just life. It sucks, but it's the world we live in.
>>
>The major culture in black society is a criminal one
>be black
>waah why people be thinking I'm up to no good

This is a tough one
>>
>>36095610
>The major culture in black society is a criminal one
>>be black
>>waah why people be thinking I'm up to no good

This is an outcome of hundreds of years of racism toward blacks in America. Even slave owners used propaganda to make people think runaway slaves were dangerous and were out to kill. Even with today, why should an average black dude thats well behaved and smart like everyone else has to work harder to gain acceptance than a white dude? Like, Obama had to be damn near perfect, while Trump can act like a jackass to the world and STILL be president.
>>
>>36095804
>This is an outcome of hundreds of years of racism toward blacks in America
That doesn't change the reality of the now.

>Even with today, why should an average black dude thats well behaved and smart like everyone else has to work harder to gain acceptance than a white dude?
Because they're believed to be violent or just have behavioral issues.
The cause of it may be everything that white people did to make it like that, but it doesn't change anything.
We live in the now, not in the ideal. If you expect people to just disregard all their biases, you're naive. It sucks, it's reality.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.