[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What prevents you from having sex with a girl anon? You are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: pumpkins.jpg (115KB, 598x891px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkins.jpg
115KB, 598x891px
What prevents you from having sex with a girl anon?

You are a male human being and you have a penis right? There are millions of free girls available to choose from. Why not just go somewhere and pick one? They are human just like you. Sex is a perfectly normal and healthy activity, why not try it? Are you really gonna skip on that? What a waste!!!
>>
Human law enforcement mostly
>>
I've had sex with 22 girls before I graduated from highschool and had 2 long relations in uni (2 years each).

If you can't atleast fuck on girl before you're 20 you're really doing things wrong, you should have atleast accidentally fucked one by now.
>>
>>36093129
>accidentally fucked one
only happens if you're Chad
>>
I wouldn't want to have sex with me
it is logically inconceivable anyone else would unless I paid them or forced them
>>
>>36093235
of course you wouldn't wanna have sex with your self because you're not gay, aren't you?
>>
I wouldn't be able to get it up. Using my dick is a turnoff.

100% straight
>>
>>36092786
Well personally because they tell me No and that they are not interested.
>>
Shity teeth it is.
>>
>>36093129
I never felt the desire to "fuck" hoes and went to prostitutes as a gentleman, instead. Really weird feeling. Now I have to get over society's rape stigma. At least I didn't ruin any virgins, r-right?
>>
File: 1443453274658.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443453274658.png
98KB, 600x500px
I don't talk to them

originaliolo
>>
>>36092786
I'd have to woo one into a relationship with me first but I can barely talk to them and I don't want casual sex.
>>
For years I wanted my first time to be special, and all of those years without sex has pretty much nullified the desire for it.

Also you have to leave the house if you wanna have sex, which is something most robots don't do. Not to mention I have germaphobia and I think most vaginas are disgusting (no homo)
>>
>>36092786
>You are a male human being
Pretty sure those millions of women would disagree
>>
>>36092786
I would be Chad if i had a driving license.
>>
>the fact my ex gave me herpes my sex life is over
>>
>>36092786

Girls have started liking me recently for whatever reason but it doesn't matter.

I'll flirt with them for weeks and never make a move because the motivation just isn't there. I'm friendzoning sexy whores. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>36093129
>Chaaaaaad! What's up brah? How are the lifts going?! You're looking buff as fuck dude!
>>
My problem, I guess, is that I do not want to bother people.
Why'd they be interested about me? Why'd some random chick want to talk with me?
etc.
>>
Where are all these available females? When I go out, its like a 10 to 1 male to female ratio and that 1 female is either fat or taken. Seriously every girl above a 4/10 is in a long term relationship or has 5 guys on their phone that they are texting. Also, every other white guy I see is at least 6 feet tall, muscular, and facially attractive. The competition is insane.
>>
>They are human just like you
Yes. And as the saying goes those are what hell is made of.
Besides you never just 'pick one' as you put it, you get her fucking social circle dragged into your life too.
>>
I'm fat, ugly, have an unattractive personality and know no girls.
>>
>>36094655

where do you live where the ratio is 10 : 1
>>
>>36092786
I have literal defects that make me less of a person and I'm a Hikikomori NEET.
>>
little dick
general shittiness
oringiteng
>>
File: 1490664130145.jpg (261KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490664130145.jpg
261KB, 1191x842px
I could get girls b/c i'm actually goodlooking and not complete autist but
>4.5 inch
>bad at kissing
>No experience with gfs at 21
Itd be fucking embarassing
>>
File: firefox_20170328_154923.png (350KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_20170328_154923.png
350KB, 669x669px
My penis is smaller than my 5.3 inch phone.
>>
>>36092786
nothing really. I'm just too lazy to lose my virginity. I'm attractive and can appear normal, but i just dont care enough to go out of my way to have sex. i live with my parents so i cant just have someone come over
>>
>>36096214
>I would be embarassed the first few times so I'm going to skip out on it my entire life.
>>
i got cockblocked by a girl and i forgot she was engaged when i tried. i need my parents to drive me around.
>>
I just want to sit down and talk about my feelings i dont want sex
>>
>>36096287
your right anon, but here's the thing. Whoever ends up being my first will think I'm a fucking weirdo, and I'm fairly good looking so i could become obsessed with this girl who will invariable reject me after she finds out. So to even qualify for a good gf Ill have to go through middle schools level fuckups and embarrassment with some broad who hopefully doesn't tell anyone..
>>
>>36096379
same desu i like cuddling but idk where to find a cuddle
>>
>>36096394
If you know its shit why wouldn't you just get it out the way.

Jesus you can't save these beta males.
>>
File: boxing-night-murphy-elliott.jpg (165KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
boxing-night-murphy-elliott.jpg
165KB, 900x675px
>>36096563
Its scary dood, I'd feel more comfortable fighting someone in front of crowd than exposing my shortcomings to some girl like that. Plus b/c of my looks theyll think im some kind of alpha especially if i date down
>>
I want a neet loser like me to help indent my couch but neither of us bee leavin the house sooooooo.
>>
>>36095522

Florida, you?
>>
It's because I'm in love with the attention and teasing but have no desire for a relationship or sex itself, am I just a male stacy?
>>
>>36096834

I'm an amatuer boxer. I would fight/spar any man on the planet and not get anxious at all, but asking a girl out scares the living shit out of me. I have been in the ring with savages, guys trying to take my head off, I sparred a man that was a top 15 heavyweight (i'm 175), last monday I sparred a Olympic silver medalist from africa. Fighting is nothing to me, yet I can't even ask a girl out or talk to them.
>>
Where do I find girls who are attracted to fat balding manchildren with no confidence or self-esteem?
>>
>>36092786
Aiming to be a /wiz/ard, only 4 years away, why would I give it up now.
>>
File: slone_hatton_castillo_b.jpg (104KB, 561x421px) Image search: [Google]
slone_hatton_castillo_b.jpg
104KB, 561x421px
>>36097063
Damn dude Im an ammy lhw to, thought I was the only one on r9k, I feel you dude, Its honestly one of the only things I enjoy in life. I wish I could "train" being good with girls lol, that seems like the only way I'd feel comfortable with it. Maybe I'll make some kind of routine, so its like sparring were I just gotta get the rounds in to stay sharp
>>
>>36097196

I feel like there are a lot of misfits and robot types in boxing, my gym is filled with them. Its just they can fight their fucking asses off. In the ring, life makes sense to me. I know how to defend myself and I know how to hurt my opponent, its simple. In real life in social situations, I can't control shit. When I'm in the ring and me and my opponent are exchanging I am truly happy.
>>
>>36092786
I wish but only fags and traps hit on me. Something makes me attractive to fags and ugly to real women.
>>
>>36097063
>There are olympic boxers on r9k
>>
>>36097453

He was my sparring partner, I'm just a regular amateur with 6 years of experience
>>
>>36092786
No girl will voluntarily have sex with me.
It's illegal to involuntarily have sex with a girl.
It's illegal to pay for sex.

Simple enough for ya?
>>
File: boxeo.jpg (80KB, 835x453px) Image search: [Google]
boxeo.jpg
80KB, 835x453px
>>36097519
Where you from anon? I train in seattle but the one time I went to southern cali to spar the fucking skill level went up significantly.
>>
>>36097365
Show face.
Oreganali.
>>
>>36097593
lol imshy
>>
anxiety
i can look at a girls pics and get hard instantly but when shes in front of me i cant get it up
>>
>>36097571

I live 30 mins north of Miami florida, a lot of high level talent here. Yeah seattle is not a boxing hot spot, there was 1 good fighter from there named greg Haugen.
>>
I always wanted to take up boxing but I don't want brain damage.
>>
underweight and don't want to show my body to anyone
>>
I do fuck girls (male) and that's it.
>>
I am attracted to women but for some reason I have no desire to pursue them. I have never even attempted to do it, not because I fear rejection, in fact I have went out of my to avoid women before if I thought they might be interested in me. I dont know why, the entire concept of having a girlfriend doesnt appeal to me, and getting laid doesnt seem at all important or necessary, and I wouldnt want to put any effort into doing it because of how little I care about it. I dont even whack it frequently, and only do so when the urge appears, so its more like satiating my thirst or hunger than something that actually interests me.
>>
I'm a low status male with nothing to offer.

I'm 29 years old and going to die alone.
>>
I don't want to have sex bad enough to actually talk to someone
>>
File: squall.jpg (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
squall.jpg
11KB, 205x246px
l don't deserve a gf or sex.
>>
>>36099788
The true black pill. We deserve nothing
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.