[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed my driving test for the 4th time today, im 22 years old.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
Failed my driving test for the 4th time today, im 22 years old. End me now senpai
>>
it's ok, I had to take it 3 times
>>
>>36092684
I failed once, git gud fag.

Note: suck instructors dick before the test starts
>>
>>36092684
>haven't even started to take my driving exams
what's the point? it's not like I'm going to have a car anyway? also I have shitty eye sight so I wouldn't be even suitable for driving
>>
File: IMG_0462.jpg (68KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.jpg
68KB, 788x685px
>>36092766
Satanic dubs confirm OP must give the gud succ
>>
>>36092684
What did you do wrong during your test my friend?
>>
>>36092684
>>36092869
What went wrong, friendo?
>>
>>36092869
Crashed into a 6x6, ran over a 4 year old and her mother, was drunk hence DUI
>>
>>36092684
Is there a way of getting a license without taking the road test? Like a legal loophole?
>>
>>36092869
>>36092895
I turned right in this neighborhood street which has like this t intersection. So as I turned I stood to the lane closest to the turn, but as I was already at the stop sign the instructor said make a left turn here. While this was happening there was this car that went into the left lane next to me. Since I stopped first and had my signal on, I went for the left turn but as I was going the car in the next lane tried going as well. So i got a critical error for dangerous maneuver. Like I understand i fucked up going into the wrong lane, but like I had stopped first and had my signal to the left way before this fucker next to me even stopped. Besides this, the instructor said I was doing really good.
>>
>>36092914
You're not OP you little punk.
>>
>>36092952
apparently theres people that accept a couple hundred of dollars in bribes, but guess you gotta know people.
>>
>>36093103
who do i contact, if i'm in British Columbia?
>>
>>36093065
>the instructor said I was doing really good.
Listen to the instructor then. Take a bit more time to practice and ask the instructor to give you more warning about the directions.

If you don't pass on your fifth try drive into a lake with the instructor in the car.
>>
>>36093141
idk man I'm from the US.
>>
>>36093273
shit, anybody know? I'm too lazy to try to pass the test again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.