[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is no place left on Earth mankind has not already destroyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

>There is no place left on Earth mankind has not already destroyed
>Even the deep sea has garbage and the Amazon is tore up for mining and farmland
Why won't the humans just LEEEEEAVE!?!?!
>>
The universe is so big it doesn't matter what happens to Earth and its inhabitants.
>>
File: 1491523669210.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491523669210.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
>>36091818
And go where?

Orioloolo
>>
>>36091818
because the ocean and Amazon suck lol
>>
>>36091818
It doesn't matter if we destroy or construct. Nature do the same thing.
>>
We're trying to, but as it turns out space is a vast expanse of nothing that does not allow for human life to flourish
It's very hard to cross in a timely manner.
On the other hand, earth will be just fine, it's just organic shits that'll get fucked over.
>>
>>36091818
It's not being destroyed. It's being cultivated and civilised. It's progress.
Eons from now, the entire Earth will be covered with a single, continuous megacity. It will be the core of a great empire.
>>
>>36091818
THE IDEAL OF ZEON DEIKUN

MANKIND'S DESTINY IN THE STARS

OUR SOULS ARE WEIGHTED DOWN BY GRAVITY

MINING AND AGRICULTURAL EXPLOITATION OF THE ASTEROID BELT

MASSIVE EXODUS TOWARDS ARTIFICIAL SPACE HABITATS

EARTH TURNED INTO A NATURAL PRESERVE
>>
>>36091818
you do realize the ocean has only been less than %5 discovered right?
>>
You're an asshole. Resources are there to be exploited.

You're not even arguing about using non-replenishable resources to find replenishable resources. Asshole.
>>
>>36092042
>vast expanse of nothing
What is the moon

What is mars

What are the jovian moons

What is the asteroid belt

>does not allow for human life to flourish

What are metal rich asteroids

What are water and helium deposits on the moon

What are water and carbon deposits on mars

What are the vast oceans of Europa and Ganymede

What are water and nitrogen rich asteroids

>It's very hard to cross in a timely manner.

What are torch ships with ion or fusion engines
>>
>>36092003
Death.

>>36092036
Filth.

>>36092059
>It's progress.
>Mass extinction and self-destruction are "progress"
Body of cancer. Mind of cancer.
>>
>tfw your ancestors cucked you out of enjoying earth in its prime
>>
>>36092156
>Other living things exist for me to kill and use their corpses lol
>Geez, you're an asshole, buddy. Anyone ever tell you that?
Sociopathy on full display right here.
>>
>>36092327
Why are you against us ?
>>
>>36092111
That's the stupidest myth I hear repeated, the military has 99% of the sea floor mapped it just isn't avaliable for civilians as info
T. Oceanologist
>>
>>36092358
Because you're against life. The fact you don't instinctively and immediately know the answer to this question only proves the more how vile you are.
>>
>>36092366
source: my lying ass
>>
I will never understand the shame people feel just for existing. Shame for being white. Shame for being human because of war and crime they see on tv. Shame that their kind is "destroying" earth. "losing faith in humanity."

I feel no shame for what I can't control.
>>
>>36092442
It's not shame, filth. It's hatred. I fucking despise you for wrecking my world.
>>
>>36092412
Do any amount of research on it friend the information isn't hard to find, I'm sorry to disappoint you but there isn't much left on the earth to map out.
>>
>>36092376
Do you know the answer, don't you ?
>>
>>36092412
No, he's right. Despite talk of frozen wastes and deep jungles, there isn't really anywhere left on Earth where human presence isn't in evidence.

>>36092473
KILL
>>
>>36092459
if it's not hard to find then i'm sure you won't mind providing a link that confirms what you claim
>>
>>36092453
So, when will you plan your Day of Retribution? The news has been boring recently.
>>
>>36092486
But we can't construct without destroying.
>>
>>36092500
I've been planning for decades, but I lack the ability to exterminate the species currently. Hopefully (inevitably), you morons will kickstart your own oblivion.

>>36092527
You sound like you're attempting to make a point. You construct only death using the materials of life. Nothing you build has value.
>>
>>36092539
>Nothing you build has value.
It took a little bit of time but at least you answered me, ah!
>>
when will gohan be great again?
>>
File: Battra_Adult.jpg (64KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
Battra_Adult.jpg
64KB, 618x480px
HUMANS GTFO REEEEE
>>
>>36092376
Against life? All life is against life. Animals consume each other and their environment.

Sometimes a good year will occur and an animal population will boom. That population will then proceed to eat the fuck out of everything. They'll devastate tracts of land or hunt other animals to near extinction. The only thing that stops them is their lack of intelligence. If they could plan ahead, then they wouldn't eat all their resources then die out en masse until they're back to normal population levels.
All life seeks to consume some other form of life. Don't be a fool. Even with all this consumption and exploitation, we are still by far the nicest species on the planet.
>>
>>36092736
You deceitful, evil filth. Not all life causes mass extinction events.
>>
File: videl.jpg (199KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
videl.jpg
199KB, 643x900px
>>36092646
When he stops fucking his wife and gets back to training.
Who can blame him, really.
>>
>>36092784
Name one fucking mass extinction event that we've triggered.
>>
>>36092736

>we are still by far the nicest species on the planet.

https://www.seeker.com/humans-caused-322-animal-extinctions-in-past-500-years-1768850883.html
>>
>>36092822
how about 322?
>>
>>36092822
The one that's going on right now, you fucking moron. The Holocene is just one big fucking mess.
>>
>>36092826
>>36092856
Those would've died out anyway. Various subspecies go extinct all the time. Other animals have hunted and killed, or simply outbred and outeaten, other species to death.

Do you see a single one of those species conserving the lives of others?
We do what we have to do. As does all life.
>>
>>36092346
Other living things are even more robots without a purpose in life than us. We should care about their suffering but in the grand scheme of things it is inconsequential unless we make something out of it.
>>
>>36092932

>Those would've died out anyway

shut up, you fucking autist
>>
>>36093003
Why he's butthurt so much ???
>>
>>36093058
>hehe butthurt

you're objectively retarded to say they would have died out anyway when their extinctions are a direct result of human interference

you really shouldnt discuss things you have no clue about
>>
>>36092366
>T. Oceanologist
Oh shit well now I have to believe you
>>
>>36093105
Why are you nasty ?
>>
>>36093188
because you're retarded and spreading it around like a disease
>>
>>36093105
They WOULD have died anyway. Earth will die. The sun will die. What do you think everything is trying to do? Survive. Humans are one step further to that.
>>
>>36093349

by that logic i guess it's okay to just go murder someone because they would have died anyway right?
>>
But at least you're nasty.
>>36093214
>>
>>36093363
No. If you read my post >>36092981 I mean that we should care about their deaths, but that it is meaningless to do so if we don't make something out of it. Killing every human is not making something out of it. It's just post-poning the inevitable.
>>
>>36093470

that's stupid logic.

>it's okay to cause mass extinctions as long as we care about their deaths, it was inevitable anyway right?
>>
>>36093499
That's not what making something out of it means. I just realized that could be read as making profit, but that's not what I meant. I just mean all their deaths will be meaningless if we don't do something worth with our lives.
>>
>>36093640

>if we don't do something worth with our lives.

like what, cause more mass extinctions including our own?
>>
>>36093672
You are a human with a lot of potential, not only for destroying. How can you not see that? That's what living means.
>>
>>36093727
but all i can do with all of my potential is contribute to society and society is what is destroying the planet
>>
What does this guy want? Should we live like animals, in mud huts or just as nomadic hunter/gatherers forever?
>>
>>36093759
hunter/gatherers had it right.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/
>>
>>36093752
Society is as weak to mutations as any organism honestly. I know the chances of you causing change are low, but the least you can do is research and know about the subjects. I guess there's nothing wrong with leaving society and having a family of your own as long as you don't abandon whatever good has come out of it.

>>36093793
Yeah but after that then what? Everything comes to an end or a change. There's no reason to impose living lowly as an animal on every other being unless if you are, understandably, afraid of potential. Not that I'm against taking a step back and rethinking things.

Do you think DISCOVERING the nuclear bomb was bad?

It's inevitable that when we discover how to create things we'll also learn how to destroy them. The same can be said about our impact on the life of this planet.
>>
>>36093995
>It's inevitable that when we discover how to create things we'll also learn how to destroy them.
It's easier to destroy than "create".
>>
>>36093793
No they didn't. They're the ones who wiped out most of the large animals.
>>
>>36094039
Yes, I agree. Our society has "created" a ton of stuff, even if they are still dangerous.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.