[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do good women exist Or are they all whores, no exceptions This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: 1473552809044.png (67KB, 442x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473552809044.png
67KB, 442x558px
Do good women exist
Or are they all whores, no exceptions

This place, as well as the very little experience I have with women (still a virgin), made me bitter and jaded towards females and I don't know if this is the right path. It seems like the most rational but it's painful too

I need an answer
>>
oreganu bumpu
>>
File: c003.jpg (247KB, 728x1087px) Image search: [Google]
c003.jpg
247KB, 728x1087px
>>36091113
From personal experience, the few "good women" I talked too were good until the moment they discovered their power over the opposite gender and they started being sluts. So I guess you can find a good woman if you're lucky and try to keep her, but it's difficult.

Nice mango taste
>>
File: 1474623562119.png (220KB, 827x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1474623562119.png
220KB, 827x1300px
>>36091683
Are all the normies who tell us "you wouldn't say that if you weren't a virgin", "you have to talk to more women" or "you just haven't found the right one" just deluding themselves?

y-you too
>>
File: c008.jpg (192KB, 728x1075px) Image search: [Google]
c008.jpg
192KB, 728x1075px
>>36091723
They're not deluding themselves, their conception of "good women" is just different, but trust me, if you're looking for someone who likes the same obscure music groups, the same unknown vidyas and mangas, you can find one, but there is no way to guarantee she won't be a slut. I think the best bet for us is to come at the right time to protect the woman's innocence and stop her from becoming a roastie, but this is so goddamn hard, she will see you as some kind of tyrant for trying to protect her, and will eventually fall for chads. Maybe we should accept women being roasties
>>
File: 1483845383301.png (1MB, 1019x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483845383301.png
1MB, 1019x1600px
>>36091814
I'm not even looking for all that necessarily. Just for a woman who behaves like a decent human being. Someone who isn't an emotional, manipulative, lunatic and unfaithful whore.
>Maybe we should accept women being roasties
Maybe. But it's hard to give up, too.
I blame escapism for giving me a warped view of the opposite sex as well.
>>
File: penis.png (95KB, 343x221px) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
95KB, 343x221px
>>36091887
I think the way society treats women is why they are like this, so in theory, finding a woman behaving properly is really rare. But in my opinion, it's not for the worst, I mean, it's better to talk to and with emotional people rather than emotionless, and even if they may seem cruel sometimes, it's the complexity of the human actions that I find beautiful. Sometimes a woman betraying someone can be justified.
>>
>>36091113
my roommate has a good girlfriend
>>
>>36092092
But women have been like this for centuries. The greeks even wrote a play about it.
>betraying someone can be justified
Most of the time it isn't.
>>36092118
How?
What is she like?
>>
When we say all women are whores, we do not mean literally all women are trying to fuck any man 24/7

We say that women are genetically predisposed to hypergamus, solipsistic, childlike, and irrational behavior.

Yes the sweet feminine girl who loves babies, cooking, romance movies, and cleaning still has those urges.

Much like how pitbulls have the urge to rip off faces, even the sweet pupper who would totally never do that.

Marriage and LTRs are basically playing the game on hardmode.
>>
File: traps are not gay.png (311KB, 776x673px) Image search: [Google]
traps are not gay.png
311KB, 776x673px
Good women(male) exist, they are rares however.
>>
>>36092267
Is the only way to really win not to play the game at all then, because
>women are genetically predisposed to hypergamus, solipsistic, childlike and irrational behavior
sounds like a pretty shitty deal
>>
Statistically there HAVE to be good women. The issue is finding them, and is made more difficult by needing to find single ones.

I thought I found one, sunk three years of my life into her, and she left me in the end to be a typical roastie. Realistically, that's what you're going to get with women. Sad but true. Women just aren't taught the value of integrity and loyalty like men are, so when they discover their privileged positions in society, they abuse them to the fullest.
>>
Yeah bit most of them are ugly.
>>
>>36091113
They do exist, they are taken though and since they are legit nice and pure no chance for cheating. You have to wait until their husband or bf fucks up and cheats on her.
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (57KB, 617x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
57KB, 617x937px
>>36092314
Some guys can handle it, some can't. My father appreciates the sweetness and childlike behavior of an infatuated woman even though he knows they're one wrong move away from turning into evil bitches.

I can't stand being around childish people so I fuck n' chuck now.
>>
Yeah, but demand greatly outstrips supply. Being young, not fat, and not a bitch all the time is pretty much all it takes for any woman to bag a better dude than you'll ever be. There is a drastic disparity in how much it takes to be a good woman compared to being a good man, but if you can fight your way to the mountain top without getting bitter and jaded because of that there might be something worth it there. Nothing is guaranteed though, and the mainstream memes do encourage a lot of people to fuck their own shit up, but even if odds are small you won't find much better on any other path.
>>
>>36092140
They're waiting till marriage.
She's nice.
Kinda has a mom vibe about her.
Responsible.
Doesn't drink or drug as far as I know.
Very smart.
>>
>>36092348
>Statistically there HAVE to be good women
Wrong. "Good woman" is an oxymoron. They're irrevocably predispositioned to be vapid and useless. Like another anon ITT said, even the """good""" ones are like that deep down. All of them. No exceptions. It's biology.
>>
>mfw hearing some normie comedian on TV talking about women telling men they're "not bad boys" and "marriage material"
They're starting to wake up
>>
>>36093184
Then wouldn't a good one be a woman who can fight her lower instincts?
>>
>>36093184
What this guy said.
>>36093721

Oreganalionie
>>
File: 1491493775876.jpg (294KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1491493775876.jpg
294KB, 960x986px
Good women actually exist but they are almost extincted. However most of them are just turbo roasties and whores which is terribly sad when you think about it- i mean so little chance to actually live in healthy relationship.
>>
How come normies manage to be happy in a relationship? Or to be so bluepilled on women in general?
>>
>>36094009

It's a lot easier when you think bad things only happen to people that deserve it/don't happen to you. Things are great until she disappears without a single word somewhere in the 3-7 year range and then you end up here.
>>
They do.

I dunno what answer you want, OP. Some people are great, even excellent, and some of those are women. Has nothing to do with the prospect of you dating one or having a successful and long relationship with one. You too could be great but you could be looking for different things or having different, irreconcilable ideas.
>>
Even if they do, I don't know how I'm supposed to find one given how low my self esteem is and considering the trust issues I have.

>tfw
>>
>>36094068
>bad things only happen to people that deserve it
But normies always go on about altruism and muh poor people, muh luck to live in a first world country
>>
File: puppy-guide-dogsin-training.jpg (731KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
puppy-guide-dogsin-training.jpg
731KB, 1800x1200px
>>36091113
Pictured : The only good girl on planet earth.
>>
>>36094419

Talking about being a good person =/= being a good person. The former is much easier than the latter, and being good is largely considered the default anyway so everyone gets credit for it as long as they're not doing heinous shit every day regardless.
>>
>>36094444
Quads don't lie, but you can't fug a dog
>>
>>36095182
she'll guide you to a good brothel anon
>>
>>36095360
>brothel
Is it worth it
To lose my virginity to a whore I mean
>>
>>36091113
hang in there anon!
I personally know some women who are saving for marriage and do not smoke or do drugs or even drink.
>>
>>36095371
If you value your virginity: no, if you just want a nice warm hole : yes.
>>
>>36095580
>If you value your virginity
At this point I know I'm not going to have a special experience with a special girl so what purpose is there in valuing it?
>>
>>36092308
At least he is sick of it. I bet he could fix it easily but you know you faggots like traps.
>>
>>36095917
>easily
No because her vagina regenerates itself
>>
>>36095554
please treat those women with respect. not enough of those kinds nowadays.
t. someone who's in a relationship with a whore i fully regret falling in love with. she doesn't deserve me but im addicted.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.