[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Wo men_are_wonderful"_effect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 160x192px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
>>
>>36091092
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
File: 1488646791241.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488646791241.png
78KB, 600x500px
>phonephags
>>
>>36091295
My computer is three feet away from my bed, where I'm lying down and posting on my phone. What does this change? The quality of my posts is unaffected. The length of my posts and the effort I put into them is unaffected. Stop being a faggot and address the topic at hand.
>>
>>36091459

you are pretending a fucking piece of shit technology which handicaps the user and stone-walls him and its retarded limited interface designed for idiots and to bring a profit is equal to a device of universal capability and universal and open access, which embodies the greatest dreams of the human race, thereby tainting the universal method of posting everybody should use because you get it, it's universal

so often I want to pretend I could hold this in any way against users such as you but mang it hurts
>>
>>36092559
this is pure autism. literally who gives a fuck other than a turbo sperg with nothing better to think about
>>
>Women are Wonderful Effect

but women are awful
>>
>>36092559
this is post is really something.
>>
File: 1469623791300.jpg (65KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1469623791300.jpg
65KB, 403x392px
>>36091459
>some gay nerd makes me remove the .m in his link
JUST DELETE THE .M YOURSELF IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR THREAD PHONEKEKS GET LINKED TO THE MOBILEKEK SITE ANYWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Women are indeed wonderful. They are beautiful and amazing creatures who deserve our love and worship. The reason you cannot see that is because you are pathetic virgins. I have many female friends and have had many girlfriends in my life so I know what I am talking about. You try and shun women when you should be embracing them. They are beautiful human beings and you are all ugly.
>>
>>36092635
>it's just the moon haha some rocks
>it's just some noise haha guitar lol

have fun living in the world you wish for pleb
>>
>>36091092

>m.wiki

gtfo phone poster.
>>
File: mobileposters BTFO.png (96KB, 1556x532px) Image search: [Google]
mobileposters BTFO.png
96KB, 1556x532px
>>36091459
>The quality of my posts is unaffected. The length of my posts and the effort I put into them is unaffected
>>
File: now_I_truly_see.jpg (65KB, 763x763px) Image search: [Google]
now_I_truly_see.jpg
65KB, 763x763px
>>36092559
I couldn't agree more with you. Fucking normies ruining everything.
>>
>>36092725
>phoneposting
>not trying to hide phoneposting
>le meme distortion
>ironic unironic reeeing
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.