[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I eat whatever I want as long as I burn an equivalent amount

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
Can I eat whatever I want as long as I burn an equivalent amount of calories and still lose weight? For example, if I eat a 200 calorie chocolate bar and then go jogging for 20 minutes, thus burning 200 calories, I will still lose weight?
>>
maybe you should go vegatarian or vegan to lose weight
>>
>>36091031

All this "calroies in < calories out" shit is technically true, but it's not the whole picture. If all you eat is junk food, you're just gonna get hungry faster and feel like shit. Eat healthy foods.
>>
technically, yes
you will feel like complete shit because chocolate bars have very short activation period and you'll get hungry right after you eat it
proper meals are digested over longer periods of time, giving you better nutrition
>>
>>36091031
wouldn't you have to burn more than you consume to lose weight? by your logic you're just breaking even
>>
If you're a low willpower fag like me you're going to need to eat slow GI food. Easiest and healthiest way to do this is heavy protein and fats with minimal carbs. After that first day or two of wanting to die (sugar come-down) you'll just be less hungry after a while. Did this for a year or so and it helped immensely. I can't really do portion control with what I was eating before.
>>
no you fat fuck if you eat like 3000 calories are you gonna run 3 hours to burn the extra? you probably don't even need to exercise, just eat less
>>
>>36091140
So not only do I have to exercise, I can't eat tasty food either? Fuck this shit, I might as well stay fat then. Eating junk food is the only thing I enjoy.
>>
You can drink pee and shit all that weight out your ass in a week but only if you fast while drinking ALL your pee then you become a wizard
>>
>>36091319
You'd enjoy more shit if you weren't fat. Being attractive is the secret to normie-dom. Loving and being loved is how they keep their head up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.