[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from my first ever job interview, I got the job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I just got back from my first ever job interview, I got the job but I'm so stressed I feel like I'm going to die, does it get better? does it eventually become just another part of your day? HOW DO NORMIES DO THIS SHIT!
>>
You're scared and stressed because it's new, same way you were scared first day of school, same way you were first attending a social event etc. Regardless of what anybody in here is about to tell you, routine is important to human health, and more so than that, activity is vital. Good job Anon.
>>
>>36090846

Tell us what job and we can answer better.
>>
>>36090884
I was home schooled and barely leave the house tho.
>>36090901
Walmart of course, the pinnacles of loser jobs, no way in hell I would have been able to get a job anywhere else.
>>
>first they explain everything to you and you feel like youre going to freak out because you can't remember it all
>then you slowly start to do it while slowly figuring out all the shit they explained
>then you have it all figured out and you feel confident because you accomplished something and you know what you are doing
>then you do it day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day
>then you want a new job because you cant fucking take this shit no more but you're used to the routine and you're afraid of change so you are stuck until they fire you or the business fails
>>
>>36090924

>I was home schooled and barely leave the house tho

Okay but you understand that you can't continue living life the way you are right? Life is about experiences and you go insane cooped up at home repeating the same things over and over again, even if you feel it's safe.
>>
>>36090924
>Walmart of course, the pinnacles of loser jobs, no way in hell I would have been able to get a job anywhere else.

That's not great, but it's not the worst wagecuck job you can get (That would be fast food).
>>
File: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>36090937
just fucking kill me...
>>36090955
yeah thats why I decided to get the job, just not sure if I can take this shit, life seems to be more about suffering from my experiences.
>>36090986
both are horrible when you take into account im nearly 24.
>>
>>36091059
>life seems to be more about suffering from my experiences

I don't want to make any assumptions about your life because I don't know you, but this sounds like the kind of thing that somebody who doesn't actively seek hobbies, activities or fulfillment would say. A job is a really good step in the right direction though, and don't think about it in terms of just making money, it's character building too, it makes you into a better person than the you that just sits at home all day doing nothing.
>>
The manager will tell you to learn the job from your coworkers. Don't just automatically trust your coworkers to teach you. A lot of them won't care if you know what you're doing and a lot of them won't know what they're doing either. It's really frustrating being trained incorrectly then being blamed when you don't know what you're doing, so try to make friends with one that seems like a decent person and knows the job. You'll run into stuff you don't know and need to ask questions a lot at first. Gradually you'll get better at it. After a few weeks you should be able to pretty much do the job totally without help and after a couple of months if you're still there you will probably know literally everything.
>>
>>36091133
>it's character building too, it makes you into a better person than the you that just sits at home all day doing nothing.

You're just gonna be doing the same menial tasks over and over again for 50 hours a week. How is that gonna build anything?
>>
Law of conservation of shit: it won't get any better, but things will change.
>>
>>36091059
>both are horrible when you take into account im nearly 24.
Gotta start somehwere faggacino.

Would you rather be taking this baby step when you're 26? 28? 30?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.