[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>36090776 Uhh, you know what that tattoo on her ankle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

>>36090776
Uhh, you know what that tattoo on her ankle means right?
>>
yes but they are usually dumb and ugly
>>
>>36090803
fucking this
dumb roasties are worthless iregardless of their political beliefs
NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36090803
This.
Natsoc girl, has a tattoo that signifies liking of cock of a particular sort, a darker sort.
In short, ace of spades on the ankle: bbc lover.
>>
That tattoo means queen of spades, aka white chicks that love to fuck BBC. This dumb woman isn't a Nazi, she is either appropriating the culture for attending whoring to the alt-right, or she was hired by some /pol/ type to make it seem like women are part of this culture.
>>
>>36090776
Women are dumb enough to believe in any bullshit their alpha males tells them to.
>>
File: 1486937692532.jpg (91KB, 716x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1486937692532.jpg
91KB, 716x1108px
>>36090803
>>36090824
>>36090836
God dammit.

why am I not allowed to even hope i could think I could dream
>>
>>36090776
thanks op, I needed more material for my bbc interracial collection!
>>
>>36090908
S-sure thing anon...
>>
>>36090803
>>36090824
>>36090836
>>36090859
>>36090874

>tfw a bunch of 18yo can't tell when a tattoo is obviously photoshopped
>>
>>36090874
White pride nazi flag in the foreground for first impressions catering to a certain community, words.
Having sex with the enemies of the community shes catering to, actions.
Women say one thing and do the other.
>>36090947
What makes the tattoo stand out as a photoshop?
>>
>>36090987
The lighting doesn't match up to the rest of the image.

Makes sense, I snatched it from /pol/ this morning.
>>
>>36090987
Everything? The angle, the color, the blending, did you ever see a tattoo IRL?
>>
>>36091004
Ive found the original picture with a little bit of searching, it is indeed a shop.
However id say my statement still stands, just not in this particular case.
>>
File: 1472394509635s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472394509635s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>36090947
How you know I'm 18?!
>>
>>36091297
He hacked the memeframe and got your birth certificate, as well as your mums pussy.
>>
>>36090776
Yes but they're rednecks, meth addicts and skinheads not the beautiful classical art loving aryan woman of 1930s Germany.
>>
>>36091402
I'd fuck a meth addict.
>>
>>36091077
I wish there was more content out there of nazi girls getting fuck by niggers
>>
>>36091458
There's content of niggers being killed by nazis.
>>
>>36091487
Niggers get killed all the time, if I want to see that I know where to find it.
>>
>>36091458
>deleted 4 offending pol

>a matrilineal Jew from NYC built a small empire around having people convince each other to write for free
>you are one of them
>you spend irreplaceable hours of your life writing posts for an ex-comedy anime website
>at fifty words a post, and twenty posts, that's a thousand words per day
>you typically write the equivalent of a two-page essay (with pictures!) for this website, daily
>you are paid in the applause of fellow dupes, kilobytes of temporary server space, and virtually nothing else
>you have been persuaded that your contributions are "valued"
>in fact, they are forgotten almost immediately; if they aren't, and they're reposted, it's "spam" and bannable
>you have been persuaded that this content farm has a "culture"
>in reality, the desires of the management trump the fancies of the 'users' every time and your "culture" carries the weight of flair on the walls of an Applebee's
>you have been persuaded that you can be "influential"
>the truth is that IRC cliques and Facebook good-old-boy networks run pretty much everything, and you'd be better off in a Discord
>there are long-standing "cultural" norms against applying anything less than the maximum effort available to you, or doing anything that might diminish the flow of free labor
>you have been persuaded to work hard, for free, and disdain those who do not
>the punishment for failing to do this, or for violating any of the hundred other written or unwritten guidelines of this volunteer click sweatshop, is that you will be disallowed from providing further free work
>(but not forever, and you'll still be allowed to READ it, because otherwise you might find something else to do)
>your machismo, egged on by this "culture", does not allow you to leave, for fear of failing or the other guys "winning"
>Finally, you are being gradually evicted from your fake home by a bunch of slope-browed, beady-eyed Nazi thugs, simply because they make more money and are easier to manage
>>
File: 1481472466525.jpg (37KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481472466525.jpg
37KB, 392x500px
>>36091660
Said the guy who bothered to type out all that green.
>>
>>36090776
>natsoc girl
>degrading her body with tattoos
she's a poser.
>>
>>36090803
It has multiple meanings, but it's pretty trashy nonetheless.

I'd like to believe she's not this stupid. It was used in in Vietnam to symbolize death when soldiers placed the card on their helmets. Or in cards alone, it could symbolize being "above all else."
I seriously doubt this
>>
>>36091748
>not knowing shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
>>
They do it to get /pol/ orbiters, some of the easiest to get
>>
Does nobody skim through previous posts in a thread anymore?
>>
File: bhftatt_201.jpg (11KB, 423x288px) Image search: [Google]
bhftatt_201.jpg
11KB, 423x288px
>>36091947
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
>that girl
sure.
>>
Yeah.

A girl i knew and had a crush on is basically nazzi.

She deleted all her social media shit (facebook, youtube, livejournal, tumblr, blogger, etc) several times and now just posts shit on gab ( the alt-right's twittery clone).

Stuff like women needs men to be strong, "the patriarchy" is a good thing, glorious potus trump, calling people to apologize to potus trump, complaining about ACA even though she hasnt worked in over a decade.

I dont know if you consider altright any nazzism to be close or what differentiates the two, but she is pretty damn close to it, id think.
>>
>>36090776
They're all too busy fucking non white men, especially black ones
>>
>>36090776
They do exist in Austria, but not on the internet.
>>
>>36090776
the world is full of morons, about half are women, you'd expect that sort of stupid somewhere in the mix
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.