[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a good old high school nostalgia thread. >What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1491420061107.gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491420061107.gif
1MB, 498x280px
Let's have a good old high school nostalgia thread.

>What acts of autism did you /see others commit?
>fond memories
>tard stories
>that kid stories

Go fellow robots
>>
We once had a guy who started a nazi party at school

The best thing is he even got about 10 followers, then got expelled.
>>
There was a girl I really really liked because she was the only female to treat me like a human. Anyway, I confessed to her by handing her a piece of paper with 100 hearts drawn on it. She sent it back to me and said "ew, no". I think about it from time to time and it always makes me wanna eat a gun.
>>
>>36090907
>that kid that took a huge confederate flag and waved it over the main hall of the school during passing period all while shouting "the south will rise again"
>>
I was miserable in high school.

>use the toilet at every opportunity I can get
>spend as long as possible inside the stalls, sitting and staring out at the walls
>one time, spot a Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup perched atop a toilet paper receptacle
>grab the cup, hold it under my asshole, and shit into it
>put the lid on
>exit the restroom and walk down the hallway, wondering what to do with my cup of crap
>take a left at the end of the hall, open a pair of double doors, and climb to the top of the staircase
>toss the lid down onto the floor below
>empty the shit onto the ground
>exit into the second floor corridor
>two girls standing near a locker
>"Did you see what happened? Somebody shit in the hallway!"
>girls give me a look like I just dropped my pants, squatted, and did it right there
>roll my eyes and keep going
>loop around the top floor, go to the bottom, and walk into the administrative office
>inform the secretary with the straightest face I can that somebody took a massive shit at the bottom of the stairs and that it has splashed everywhere

>lunch break is called five minutes later
>everybody walks past the principal wearing rubber gloves and corralling little specks of crap into a dustbin (no idea why he was doing it)

>kek all the way home
>>
>>36091865
Was he kicked out?
>>
On a field trip at Disney world I fucked my gf in the ass on my birthday in the shower with my friend and roommate in the hotel room, first time doing anal.
>>
>>36090671
I've actually seen more acts of autism in college than HS, but that's probably because I'm in the engineering school.

Can't actually remember anything too autistic from HS except maybe the stabbing.
>>
File: 1490679092866.jpg (42KB, 525x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490679092866.jpg
42KB, 525x534px
>>36092312
>Autistic stabbing

Please elaborate, anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.