[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reply to myself to correct a mistake >see the (you) >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: 1490220824272.jpg (43KB, 578x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490220824272.jpg
43KB, 578x470px
>reply to myself to correct a mistake
>see the (you)
>get excited
>tfw I'm so pathetic that I almost never get (you)'s and getting them is a special occasion
>tfw I almost cried because I remembered that I replied to myself
>>
File: images-4.jpg (9KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
9KB, 206x244px
>>36090116
Here you go anon. Enjoy this
>>
>>36090116
Attention seeking faggot
>>
File: images-5.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
>>36090359
Rude, why even come in here
>>
>>36090359
OP doesn't even get (you)'s. If I was truly an attention seeking faggot, I would post bait. I did it once, felt good to see so many people react to me, but I felt remorse afterwards.
>>
>>36090490
That's what happens when you're rude . Just talk in small threads and get people talking
>>
>>36090523
Then let me ask, what's the appeal of ballbusting?
>>
>>36090116
here u go faggot
enjoy all this (you)love
>>
File: images-3.jpg (12KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
12KB, 278x182px
>>36090592
It's always been attractive to me, even when I was little. I used to be afraid to be hit in the nuts cuz you hear how painful it is. But when I was thirteen I finally told a gf about it and we've explored I ever since and I've fallen even more in love with it
>>
>>36090660
I don't have any fetishes, so I guess I could never understand, but it seems so odd to me. Same with scat stuff.
>>
>>36090778
No for everyone. I put feet blood and scat on my no no list. Some find it weird I'd merge feet with that... But feels are weird looking
>>
Please me me a (You)
>>
File: images-6.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>36091247
Here I'll give give you
>>
File: 1490127631843.jpg (369KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1490127631843.jpg
369KB, 2048x1536px
>>36090660
I used to enjoy cbt/ballbusting and femdom in general I especially loved scouring free clips4sale videos with instructions to hurt myself kitchen utensils, toothpaste, hammer, ruler etc I used to love cumming imagining giving a girl all that power and potential for causing pain through hardly any effort on her part. Watching her face light up with glee when the guy screamed and hearing how impatient she was waiting for him to stand back up.
I used to promise myself that when I was 21 I would book a session or something with a girl because literally no female ever enjoys this unless its for money and I used to want it so bad I'd hit myself in the balls and cock with my own fists trying to judge how much pain I could endure

I used to get angry when subs had low pain tolerance and they had a gorgeous girl in front of them impatient I used to want to take their place and feel her kicks on my own balls while I held my cock up. But now that I'm 20 and I became NEET 2 years ago I just masturbate to forced bi and self insert as the girl getting fucked like a pleb faggot
I used to have such a good fetish that made me feel like a man and allowed me to worship women but now I'm just a weak faggot

What happened to me? Why did I lose this fetish? a part of me still gets turned on by ballbusting but I can usually cum to forced bi in a few minutes
>>
File: images-2.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>36091419
I'm not sure what happened that took you down that route. Sounds like you let bad views on women and life in general keep you from pursuing something you enjoyed . which I've seen too many times in the past. I hope your happy today though or will be happy soon
>>
>>36090359
yeah I mean that's the entire board is it not
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.