[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love being a woman. Especially nowadays. FinaIly, with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: fem.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
212KB, 801x876px
I love being a woman. Especially nowadays.

FinaIly, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chanse to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating on him. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequence for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little bitch to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.
>>
that took you a while to write didn't it
>>
>>36090084
copy pasting is no work at all
>>
>>36090043
Lmao imagine being the person that wrote dis.
Btw men can emotionally torment women and cheat on them with no legal repercussions. Ugly men bang ugly girls.
I get this is bait but it's just surreal that this is how some robots view the world
>>
File: fafer4wfasdf.jpg (87KB, 755x552px) Image search: [Google]
fafer4wfasdf.jpg
87KB, 755x552px
>>36090199
>Ugly men bang ugly girls
HAHAHA NORMIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
Get off my board you bluepilled probably roastie cuck.
>>
>>36090223
>Blue pilled roastie cuck
Lmao you're a farce of a human being, would you like to post a source on that "graph"?
>>
File: littlecutie.jpg (456KB, 700x909px) Image search: [Google]
littlecutie.jpg
456KB, 700x909px
you stupid little nigger stop posting this
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>36090239
Yeah. California and the fact that in primitive civilizations where culture wasn't evolved there was a thing called the 80/20 rule. Where only the top 20% of men slept with all the lower women.

When culture devolves and becomes (((free))) women are whores who have no concept of merit. Its why in places like middle america or countries void of the (((Sexual Revolution))) actually like their men and procreate with them.
>>
>>36090286
>These things are true because I say so
Lmao you really are dumb af aren't you?
>>
>>36090537
>Completely ignores the argument
Not an argument. Hmm I wonder what are the odds you're not a incel.
>>
File: 78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png (793KB, 1504x866px) Image search: [Google]
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png
793KB, 1504x866px
>>36090537
Hey guys look its "fembot feels" without the namefaggery.
>>
>>36090561
Here's an interesting line of logic for you that I'm sure you'll use later "anything presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence". Enjoy year 10 dumb cunt
>>36090591
Which institute for family studies?
>>
>>36090733
Not him but where do you live? What gender are you? If you're a male are you incel?

I'm just wondering because a lot of the people who criticize the people on /r9k/ generally haven't experienced anything they've experienced or have any friends who have experienced what they've experienced.

I'm an above average guy and I have a friend who is average but i'd consider him a much better person than I yet he can't even get women below his caliber. I just have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about is all.
>>
>>36090733
THE institute for family studies
>>
>>36090591
>Literally just typed in google institute for family studies
>First result
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC
>>
File: U-dh2m80.jpg (624KB, 1661x2048px) Image search: [Google]
U-dh2m80.jpg
624KB, 1661x2048px
>>36090733
>anything presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Fair enough than I am gonna completely dismiss
>Ugly men bang ugly girls.
Because well there's no evidence. Color me shocked. Wow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.