[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /unemployable/ >turn 18 and get a job where my mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1491532140783.png (568KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491532140783.png
568KB, 1280x720px
>tfw /unemployable/
>turn 18 and get a job where my mom worked doing data entry.
>do that for 3 years while living on my own (until almost December 2014)
>didn't talk to anyone (extreme social anxiety)
>new manager comes in
>they fire me for "poor performance". They didn't even have the guts to say it to my face, they waited until a Friday evening after work is done to call me and say not to return.
>A lot of people in the department were upset and found new jobs over the next 1-2 months.
>I go through 6 months of being a NEET and start going to college in August of 2015.
>Mom says I need to find a full-time job that pays well because I need to move out
>Find a full-time job that pays well that I wasn't qualified for nor was I capable at the time of doing the job. (Customer service w/ extreme social anxiety)
>Forced to move out 1 month after starting the job w/ no savings
>Lose job after 3 months
>Get another job (more customer service), got a bit better and did my best to work through my social anxiety. Every day was a nightmare. Lost that job after 3 months, which lead to my decision to enroll in school again that same month in August 2016)
>Found a job a month later...more customer service (October 2016)
>Quit that job just last Friday because of a long list of reasons. (Poor work conditions, frequently not receiving paychecks, poor management, and one of the managers was a druggy). For some reason I was frequently being given a lot of work hours including over-time, when there were plenty of other people begging for more hours.

>tfw spotty work history
>tfw won't be able to start getting jobs/internships in my field until after my sophomore year
>>
your mom is a cunt. I understand parents kicking out their kids when they're being useless, but you actually tried and got unlucky.

I hope you get your degree and find a job that isn't shit anon. good luck
>>
>>36087269
This I hope your moms house burns down with her inside
Good luck with everything anon
>>
File: 1489258455345.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489258455345.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>36087116
RAGIE WAGIE RAGIE WAGIE

Why won't Mr. Goldburg give me my ration???? :(
>>
>>36087116
try me
>never worked
>left school about 8 years ago
>>
>>36087116
fuck your mom
she could do better herself having her kid in the house paying modest rent and helping out
she should also have supported you
fuck er
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 639x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 639x562px
>>36088289
You get no sympathy you lazy cunt OP tried and failed you apparently were just born dead. Bet you don't even have a proper chin m8
>>
>>36088289
Worked once for a year, I'm already 33

Beat that neets
>>
>>36088271
NEET DENIAL

Why won't my government give me handouts because of my autism???? :(
>>
>>36088313
>you apparently were just born dead
i wish i was, i just don't manage to do anything.
>>
>>36088351

How have you managed to go so long without working at all? Do your parents not care?
>>
>>36088351
Get a job anon it's not impossible why don't you ever do anything?

NEETS are a cancer that will be removed one day. Let them wallow in their shit soaked autismbux until then. My cousin's fiancee has a legitimate autismbux collecting NEET brother he lives like and with literal niggers, constantly smells like shit and has rotting teeth. Non trust fund NEET looks exactly like you all think it is.
>>
>>36088363
i'm living with just my mother and she got money because i was still under her charge until 25 yrs old, now i'm getting money directly. i think my mother cares more about my health than that i'm not working.
>>36088401
>Get a job anon
kinda hard now
>>
File: 1486391927984s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486391927984s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
>>36087116
>23
>tfw I had a few jobs
>tfw I'm always too slow or make big mistakes

I'm not cut out for work.
>>
>You should put your accomplishments and awards on your resume not what you did at those jobs!

>tfw didn't do anything amazing and didn't even have the option to do anything amazing worth awarding. I just did the job they hired me to do.
>>
>>36088401
NEETs can't get jobs. If that guy really hasn't been working for that long then no employer will want to touch him. It's a feedback loop.
>>
>>36088475
I am a staffing manager for an apple call center I just hired a bunch of degenerated that had no or bad previous work history. Trust me you'll find something. Used to do the same job for Xerox and we were notorious for hiring inbred degenerate nigger scum almost exclusively
>>
>went to community college but didn't finish degree
>then went to tech school because lazy and thought it would be easy money
>figured I could use the money I make to go back to school if I want
>first job after tech school pays like shit, get barely any hours
>have gf while working there, she breaks up with me
>find another job in field that pays much better, but have to move across the country for it
>do it, and leave everything essentially behind
>live and work here for 3 years
>the first year I couldn't stop thinking about her everyday
>the second year start to get tired of the job
>finally on the third year I get fired for "customer service issues
>had health problems and also was forced to work unpaid overtime quite a lot
>completely hate that field and never want to work in it again
>now moving back home, have no idea what I want to do
>been NEET for 5 months now, starting to run low on savings

Sometimes I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again.
>>
>>36089334
i have issues to fix first
>>
>>36089334
bullshit

ehfnjea
>>
>>36089437
what did you study and what did you work as anonchan
>>
>>36088289
I'm literally in the same boat, except I had one job and that wasn't even for long, a month.
>>
>23
>have had 2 jobs my whole life
>neither lasted longer than a month
>no desire to work whatsoever

>whenever i do get a desire to work, apply to a bunch of places and never hear from them

>no references, work history, or experience worth noting on an application

>16 year olds are better qualified in the eyes of prospective employers
>>
I feel your pain OP. I hope shit gets better for you. You might try night shift as a janitor to put some change in your pockets, that's what I did right out of HS. It sucks and everyone is a fucktard, but if you don't mind a lot of walking and boring repetative shit, it can help.

>be hired right out of highschool
>for about 6 bucks an hour, min wage at the time
>give half my checks to parents for rent, the other half to buy food, basically working for free
>quit, find other job, same thing, but better paying
>same shit happens, not even bothering to feed myself anymore, just giving the money to my parents because they're going to be asking for the other half at some point anyway and we might as well cut straight to it
>end up diabetic
>wait months on end before i actually go to the hospital, not even realizing i'd dropped half my body weight in about 2 months
>stay at that job for about 2 years
>everyone is suddenly hostile, makes being there hell, nobody does anything, i have to run around and cover up everyone else's mistakes or I get yelled at by 7 different managers that don't even work for my company, and when i do get bitched at by people from my company, it's in spanish
>eventually quit
>apply for next 10 years to everything and anything, multiple times, and since i'm a giant walking liability, my apps go straight in the trash

That was 06, fast forward through 10 years of disappointment and I finally got a job giving my mom in home care part time for the state. It's not much, but it'll make things a little easier for us at least.
>>
Do you live in a decent sized city
Look into overnight security or package loading for UPS/FedEx/w.e.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.