[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Stand >tfw no The Owl >tfw can't cast [Let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 06e.jpg (44KB, 554x664px) Image search: [Google]
06e.jpg
44KB, 554x664px
>tfw no Stand
>tfw no The Owl
>tfw can't cast [Let's Work Together!!] and swap in alternate versions of people from different timelines as long as they're in your line of sight
>>
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

ZA WARUDO
MUDA MUDA MUDA

haha, simply epic
>>
>>36086991
This is now a Stand thread

My Stand:

Name: Mr. Fantasy
Namesake: Dear Mr. Fantasy
Type: close range stand

Destructive Power: D
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: A

Mr. Fantasy is a close-medium range Stand which creates visual distortions and vivid hallucinations within a 10m radius which surrounds the target in a bubble and seems to follow their movements. Once the ability latches onto someone, it follows them and maintains the 10m radius until they break the illusions or until they exit the stands total range which would be 30m.
>>
File: Casey-Kasem.jpg (46KB, 465x679px) Image search: [Google]
Casey-Kasem.jpg
46KB, 465x679px
>>36087032
What the fuck, man? I just fell out of my chair, because I couldn't- and I can't- stop laughing. Oh my gosh. This is a shit. A big one, and, dare I say it, a great one. Congratulations, man.
>>
>>36087113
MotherFUCKER

I had a similar stand called Mr. Brightside, wasn't as fleshed out but roughly the same abilities.

>Stand Name: Mr. Brightside
>Stand Ability: Can manipulate perception in a very short range. While the user is able to see things normally, those caught within the user's stand see whatever the user wants them to see. This could be anything from an endless hellscape to a beautiful garden to simply making the user vanish. Pictures can be taken within the Stand's range, although digital photos revert back to the normal state once outside it

Anyways, I have another Stand (technically two stands).

>Stand Name: Jesus Of Suburbia
>Stand Ability: The user can force a target into a set area, like a ring around them. The effectiveness of the target's Stand, regardless of range, is weakened instantly once outside the ring.

>Stand Name: St. Jimmy
>Stand Ability: A side ability of Jesus Of Suburbia, St. Jimmy causes the target to feel weakened and lethargic. His abilities also extend only to the inside of the ring.
>>
File: IMG_3791.jpg (91KB, 328x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
91KB, 328x357px
>His favourite stand isn't White Snake
>>
File: twin fantasy.png (914KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
twin fantasy.png
914KB, 665x960px
>>36087113
Name: Twin Fantasy
Namesake: Car Seat Headrest's first and best album
Type: close range

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: B

Twin fantasy is a close range type stand that is only visible when his user is invisible. This stand allows the user to alternate between our universe and another parallel universe where there is absolutely noone and where he cannot be hurt. If he is in danger he can switch places with his stand. The user can never be within the same world as his stand. His stand cannot attack or be attacked, but can move freely, allowing the user to move safely from one point to another by switching places.
>>
>tfw i will never be as aesthetic as Jotaro
>tfw i want to wear a white trenchcoat and hat but i'm too autistic to pull if off
>tfw not having blue eyes
>>
>>36088211
Looks like a Porygon version of Killer Queen, but I dig it.
>>
>>36087113
Electric Wizard

Destructive Power: E
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: E
Developmental Potential: E

Electric Wizard takes the the form of a humanoid robot that's painted dark gray and black with it's sub colour being purple, it's face is composed of two eyes which resemble circular car headlights, and mouth which covers most of the rest of the face, and appears to be a large square at the bottom that meets as a rounded triangle at the top, which is inbetween the eyes. The mouth is covered by what appears to be a thin plastic cover with curved ridges lining the cover. Electric Wizard's glow purple, inside his mouth is purple gas of the same colour (there are also lights inside his mouth which make his eyes and mouth shine equally bright and purple)

Abilities:

Black Mass:
Electric Wizard can turn into an entirely gaseous substance allowing him to slip through obstructions that are not sealed. This ability also allows him to suffocate and blind people by forming a gaseous bubble around their face. While in it's Black Mass form, Electric Wizard cannot see. By compressing or decompressing the it's from, Electric Wizard can manipulate the air pressure around it, however, it cannot do anything truly destructive like break windows or knock over cars.

Dopethrone:
Electric Wizard's main ability, by slide open the plastic cover over his face, and putting someone's head inside of it's mouth, Electric Wizard can subdue and consume memories and thoughts of its victim, all consumed thoughts and memories are transferred to the owner, Electric Wizard leave its victim confused for a while after being subdued.

We Live:
Electric Wizard can also eat it's master, allowing it's master to live inside of it's stand. The space inside Electric Wizard is basically a periphery dimension, and the stand itself can use all of it's other abilities without harming it's master. Although the master is completely unaware of the stand's surroundings while in this state.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.