[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for WW3? I used up most of my neetbux to buy storable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: o87y0h0nf3.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
o87y0h0nf3.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
Are you ready for WW3?

I used up most of my neetbux to buy storable food, water, guns, ammo, etc. I hope the grid goes down, many retards dependent on electricity will die.
>>
I hope a nuke will completely erase my meaningless existence in a second
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36086437
This is how you prepare for an oncoming war.
>>
File: impl.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
impl.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
I don't get it, wasn't the media trying to convince me a few days ago that Russians rigged the American election? So which is it - is Trump a Russian plant or is Russia still an enemy of America? Feels like cognitive dissonance.
>>
This won't lead to WW3. Trump notified Russian troops before the strike occurred; they didn't like it, but it's not like we caught Russia by surprise.

It's more bullshit war theater from an administration that clearly cannot comprehend the failure of the past fifteen years of Middle Eastern "regime change"
>>
>>36086437
I bought a bunch of storeable food some years back, during the Obama admin. also life straws. Glad to hear that if the grid goes down the NEETs will be the future of our country.
>>
>>36087072
The media will say whatever they need to say to keep you opposed to whatever regime they don't like.
Trump shits all over the media daily, and won in spite of every media platform making him out to be Hitler 2.0, they're never ever going to give him a positive headline.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.