[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trumptards make incredibly dumb decision >Don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: civil war.jpg (290KB, 1903x794px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
290KB, 1903x794px
>Trumptards make incredibly dumb decision
>Don't want to admit it
>M-m--muh 4d chess

Is this basically what's happening?
>>
File: 800.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>implying that either of these candidates were suitable for the job
>>
>>36086271
Jill Stein is pretty based.
>>
>>36086286
>stein
>good

>3rd party
>relevant
>>
>>36086302
Legal weed, neetbux and single payer healing crystals for everyone. What's not to like?

>3rd party
>relevant
This is true.
But both relevant parties are absolutely shit.
>>
File: 1426452959889.jpg (23KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
1426452959889.jpg
23KB, 278x282px
>>36086286
Surely you jest.

Even the "alternative" candidates like Jill Stein or Garry Johnson were horrible. It really was just picking the asshole you figure might shit on you a bit less. It's like people have forgotten she pocketed all of that recount money.
>>
>>36086302
as if any vote is relevant anyways. unless an election goes 50% 50% and your vote happens to give the win to either candidate, all votes are irrelevant when considered individually, meaning one must vote out of principle and not "hur durr ill vote for who's likely to win"
>>
>>36086342
Atleast they wouldn't have started a major geopolitical conflict for no reason whatsoever, and theyre not corporate sellouts

man people like you diserve to die
>>
>>36086342
>It's like people have forgotten she pocketed all of that recount money.
Are you one of those people who thinks Bernie should have refunded all the money he spent on his failed campaign?

She campaigned for a recount and it didn't work. She can't exactly magic the money back because the donors didn't get the result they wanted.
>>
File: 1486806538691.jpg (90KB, 549x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486806538691.jpg
90KB, 549x280px
>>36086362
>Atleast they wouldn't have started a major geopolitical conflict for no reason whatsoever
Probably because Johnson has no idea where Syria actually is.

>>36086381
It was an obvious scam from a mile away, let's be real here. Even Hillary who stood to benefit from it the most was shuffling her feet because it was such apparent bullshit.
>>
>>36086403
>It was an obvious scam from a mile away,
I'm not sure why you think so when there literally was a campaign for a recount that happened and is now part of documented history.
>>
>>36086440
>I'm not sure why you think so
How about because again, even Hillary wasn't jumping all over it? When you're hosting a project for someone and they want nothing to do with the project, maybe it's a sign it's bupkis.

> there literally was a campaign for a recount
There's also a fucking campaign to bring back that McDonald sauce, the internet lets people pretend to give a shit about a lot of things because it requires little to no actual effort.

You got scammed friend, learn from it and move on.
>>
>>36086403
As if trump was any better with regards to knowing anything. And hillary might have a vast knowledge on the issues, but guess what, she was specifically determined to use it to get rich and destroy the middle east.
>>
>>36086476
>As if trump was any better with regards to knowing anything.
Never said he did. I'm just pointing out Johnson is also a retard, just a less aggressive one.
>>
>>36086470
But in two states there was a recount and in all four states there was at least a campaign for a recount that only ended when it was rejected or halted by the courts. It happened, it's not exactly a scam when you get exactly what you paid for.
>>
>>36086506
>It happened, it's not exactly a scam when you get exactly what you paid for.
The scam part comes from how she made it sound like it was an actual concern. Again, Hillary who would stand to benefit from it thought it was bullshit. Either Stein is retarded or a scam artist, pick your poison.
>>
>>36086541
Woah, so you mean you can scam people now by promising them something and then delivering on that?

>Again, Hillary who would stand to benefit from it thought it was bullshit
I love how you think this is some kind of smoking gun when
a) Ultimately the campaign did happen and in some states did result in a recount
b) Clinton actually DID support the recount.

Or are these those "alternative facts" I've been hearing about?
>>
>>36086476
>but guess what, she was specifically determined to use it to get rich and destroy the middle east
Trump was the most pro Israel candidate in the entire race, war in the middle east was his goal all along.
>>
File: pepethecuck.png (29KB, 701x799px) Image search: [Google]
pepethecuck.png
29KB, 701x799px
>>36086091
>implying dems and liberal snowflakes wouldn't be heavily massacred in an actual civil war
>>
File: 1489893757274.jpg (339KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1489893757274.jpg
339KB, 1242x1237px
>>36086764
>Implying Trumpkins could wouldn't be heavily massacred by a light jog down the street.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.