[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you observed any girls change into sluts over time/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nes9lrCPef1slkd9do1_500.jpg (131KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nes9lrCPef1slkd9do1_500.jpg
131KB, 500x699px
Have you observed any girls change into sluts over time/ according to place?
>>
>>36085701
What comic is that from? I know it's from somewhere.

Also, yes. My sister.
>>
>>36085726
dunno, found it randomly

http://hentailog.lindachan.net/post/102491905318/%D1%81%D0%BE-%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D1%8B-gelbooru-image-view-before-and
>>
>>36085701
Yes I have. And that image makes me sad.

My cousin was actually a nice girl when she was young. She was basically like the girl in the left. But then after obtaining new slutty friends in a new school, she changed over night. She become a mega slut who gets drunk all the time and smokes weed. Basically your average Stacy roastie.

I feel sorry for my aunt because she has to deal with that.
>>
>>36085701
My niece
>>
>>36085701
No

Most girls are both just depending on who they are in front of.
>>
Yes, my stepsister turned from a nice friendly girl, into a drunkard whore during high school. Even offered to suck my dick one time she was drunk, which I said no to mainly due to spaghetti spilling from my pockets.

It was quite the horrifying transformation honestly.
>>
>>36085701
Why are 2d sluts so fucking cute? 3d ones look and smell horrible
>>
>>36085796
I converted one of these, just at the edge between good and bad.
It's nice having a personal fuck slave that you can also mutually respect
>>
>>36085701
Would all women become the right if given the chance?
>>
>>36085943
some women don't have sex drive,
like at all
>>
>>36086132
I'm calling bullshit on that. O1ginal
>>
>>36085701
Yes, I used to have a huge crush on thus girl in elementary school, but now she turned into a degenerate manipulative Stacy FML
>>
>>36086155
It is not. If she is on the pill to regulate her period, it would probably trash her sex drive.
>>
>>36085701
>Have you observed any girls change into sluts over time/ according to place?

Yes, I have seen this.

I want to destroy the Jew.
>>
File: 1489496823710.jpg (150KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1489496823710.jpg
150KB, 917x845px
>>36085701
My old next door neighbour , she was my age and a really modest and cheery girl, we got on well and even her older brother who was protective as fuck got on with me probably because I was hardly a threat.

We didn't go to the same school, but come college time we got into the same place and we were pretty happy with that. Of course this where it got worse, over time she got popular and began to drift away, next thing I knew she just.. changed. Her clothing, hair, personality all changed significantly and when she talked to me to invite me to a party, I hesitantly went and mid way in she was drunk as fuck hooking up with 2 different guys.

I just left and contemplated what happened, I haven't spoken to her in 7 years since then because she just wasn't the person I rememnber growing up with. Having a bf I could maybe understand, but hooking up with multiple guys in the same night just felt so out of character and her brother flipped his shit when he found out too.
>>
>>36085701
My sister and one of my cousins. Sister was worse though. She started spreading her legs for every teen Chad she could find by the age of 13. Drug using teen mom by 16.
>>
>>36085701
A couple girls from elementary I guess. They were nice and innocent when little but at the reunion we had last year they had mostly turned to basic stacy's. Other then that I don't really know any girls.

>>36087607
Sad story anon, and a nice picture, saved.
>>
>>36087521
>cuck blaming jews instead of the woman itself
Epic jew memes m8

Also on topic yes I have, a sister of a friend.
I went out with her many times, as friends while I had an unexplainable crush on her.
She had a boyfriend later on but the real bad change was after they kinda broke up.
It is mainly her minimal clothing and whoring out on instagram and facebook.
Oh and breast implants, that was when my crush dropped instantly.
>>
>>36085941
desu i agree. she is a huge slut but only for me. as soon as she sees me after im away for more than like a day she is grabbing my dick and stuff. but i respect her too since she is nice and hard working and has a good job
>>
>>36085701
atleast this bitch uses condoms

...and hangs them to her belt for some reason
>>
>>36085701
>shiny rubber stockings

huge turn-on for me

And I don't personally know too many girls who ended up turning into skanks but yeah, some ugly but nice ones got surgery done and now act all high-and-mighty on instagram
>>
99% of the girls I knew or grew up with. Sad what society does to them.
>>
>>36088585
Accepts them like the prizes they are?
>>
File: cry2.jpg (79KB, 785x386px) Image search: [Google]
cry2.jpg
79KB, 785x386px
>>36085796
>>36085701
Imagine how many fathers have to watch this terrible transition happen before their eyes.
>>
>>36085941
>respecting a girl who's slept with a ton of guys before you
>>
>>36088797
Damnit now I feel sad
>>
>>36088797
Dads are the ultimate cucks.
>>
File: 1412554524128.jpg (593KB, 1439x885px) Image search: [Google]
1412554524128.jpg
593KB, 1439x885px
>>36085701
yeah my ex gf who fucked the whole neighboorhood in a time of a month or so
never seen anyone who fucked so much people in so little time wewewewe
>>
>>36088797
It's the truest sign that they failed as a parent.

But it's so much more difficult to be a decent parent, in this day and age. With the shit pushed into kids by media and the schools (full of their poorly parented friends), you've got almost no chance to put some actual morals and values into their minds.
>>
>>36089065
>>36089052
>>36088797
>>36088585
>>36085796
>>36089065
so how does one bring up one's girl to not be a slut, robots?
Not that i'll ever have a chance to have a daughter, but i would still like to know
>>
Growing up there was a family down the street from us. Their kids were my younger brother's age and they hung around a lot. They would be at our house a lot (parents had "issues"). Jean was a cute little girl, polite, playful.

When she was about 13 I started to notice a change in her. Looking back I'd say she had been sexually abused, but maybe just sexualized via the internet. I don't know. She started dressing slutty and hanging around boys that looked shifty.

When she got to 16 she was a full-out goth/punk girl. Fishnets, belly shirts, dark make-up, short skirts or tight shorts. It was sad to see that nice little girl end up like this.

I was at our town mall and saw her leaving a store so I asked if she wanted a ride. She said yes and as we got closer to the house she asked if I wanted to pull into a parking lot and get a blow job. There was nothing more I'd want t get a blow job from a tramp like her, but not from her. I just took her home.

I sometimes wonder if my son ever fucked her, but he sort of distanced himself from her the weirder she got.
>>
One girl in particular had a crush on me in high school. I turned her down but we remained friends and went to the same university. Then the slut phase happened - she realized her sexual value (I'm certain she was a virgin in high school), got into internet dating. Went out with several guys, cheated on every one of her boyfriends, slept with guys for weed and free meals, talked openly about the sizes of their dicks. We stopped being friends because of this - she lost all respect for me (saw me as a depressed loser) and I for her.
But I mean, she finally found a "stable" boyfriend, ended up cheating on him after 2 years (what a surprise) and now has found another. I'm still a virgin at 24 so I'm much more pathetic.
>>
File: bw1.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
bw1.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>>36089261
Jesus Christ where all the humble nice conservative girls at. All I see is sluts, sluts and more sluts. Is this really true female nature when set loose?
>>
On the contrary, I've seen many sluts turn into good girls over the years.
>>
File: G7VNyYy.png (569KB, 520x525px) Image search: [Google]
G7VNyYy.png
569KB, 520x525px
i went to catholic school. tons of normal looking girls who wore long skirts every day became turbo THOTs once they didnt have daddy around them or a uniform to follow
>>
>>36089771
Tfw no former slut gf
>>
Women's true nature is a disappointing one.
>>
>>36089435
If you could have sex anytime would you do it?
>>
>>36089795
that's pretty cucked desu bro
>>
>>36089771
>I've seen many sluts get used up and lose value
>>
>>36086155
>>36089806
I bet around 10% of women were always pious and devout enough to resist the call of whoredom just like 10 percent of women would always whore no matter what. Societal rules just determine the rules of the remaining 80%
>>
>>36089771
You can't go back, anon. Once you've degenerated into a slut, you'll always be one.
>>
>>36089835
But most have boyfriends and are in sororities and still are hot
>>
>>36089208
headpats tbqhwydesu
>>
>>36089261
>im much more pathetic

No, she is the truly pathetic one.
>>
>>36085726
>>36085701
>>36085744

Looks like there was an actual video made for it.

https://e-hentai.org/g/778675/78df013aa1/
>>
this thread is depressing as fuck

surprisingly not original
>>
All of my imoutos actually went from borderline slo00ts into born-again Christians with husbands or stable boyfriends. They're all fine and dandy with their lives, but I'm a depressed 30-yo NEET in-and-out of mental institutions and living off autismbuxx.
>>
>>36089208
Probably have to be clear, stern and disciplined. Don't let her walk all over you.
While also making sure to be open emotionally. If she feels like she has to constantly struggle for your attention and affection, then she'll start looking for it in other men.
>>
>>36086132
>some women are so delusional and have such an entitlement complex to Chad that their sex drive shuts down psychosomatically when confronted with the reality that other men exist
>>
>>36085701
I've seen more men becoming sluts than girls, actually. I'm not saying all girls are sluts, but the ones I knew were already sluts, the men on the other hand became sluts after some time.
>>
>>36089208
I guess be like Brad Pitt's character in Tree of Life
Tough love but plenty of love
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.