[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a girl is offering to hookup with me but she asked to play pool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (332KB, 316x403px)
1.png
332KB, 316x403px
a girl is offering to hookup with me but she asked to play pool with me before we do it.
I would rather not hookup with her than play pool first and risk fucking it up (im uncomfortable in bars or non 1 on 1 stuff)

what do I say if I want to just smoke weed with her instead?

obviously this connotes that I will fuck her directly after smoking with her so I dont want to say it in less then good way
>>
She is giving you free pussy and all you have to do is hit some balls with a stick.

It's funny OP it sounds like you would be good at that kind of thing considering how much of a faggot you're being.
>>
>>36085357
Just fucking play pool you pussy.
>>
Pretend like you're not getting laid.
Play pool.
Expect nothing in return.
Ever.
Just have fucking fun and play pool.
>>
File: 16488211.jpg (30KB, 600x600px)
16488211.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
> gets offered free sex by attractive woman
> wants to reject offer bcuz he's "uncomfortable" in bars

come on, man up and just fucking play pool with the chick. think about the sex man
>>
Ah yes, the classic "guys I'm getting pussy wat do i do????????" thread

sage and ignore
>>
>>36085357
If you play pool and you expect not to fuck her you will get to fuck her
If you play pool and fuck up because sex is on your mind you get no pussy
Just play pool for pussy it sounds fun and you can both drink while you do it and get to socialize
>>
>>36085525
>>36085500
>>36085420

if I play pool I will not get laid
its as simple as that. Assume based on me browsing /r9k/ in the first place that I know situations where im likely to fuck up

i'm a retarded autist that looks good
I have lost my virginity before simply because I put myself in stress free situations where I can just lie back and think about what i'm doing

IE dates where were just smoking weed or going for walks

just help me for once /r9k/ imao
>>
>>36085731
Nigger it's really easy smoke some weed before you get there like enough to get buzzed show up make some conversation crack a couple of jokes which should be easy since 4chan is bantz central play some pool make some chat enough to get her attention in between turns and make her laugh get some drinks keep the conversation and laughs going and get laid it's actually just that easy she has already showed enough interest in you to bring you into a public place to give you the chance to bang her why are you acting like a fucking retard playing mind games with yourself?
>>
DONT EXPECT ANYTHING!

FIND ANOTHER GIRL SO YOU CAN GET YOUR MIND OFF THIS ONE AND STILL GO OUT AND PLAY POOL.

Just play pool. Expect nothing. You're putting too much of an expectation on sex. Go in there with the feeling sex won't happen.
>>
>>36085895
thats the worst advice ive ever heard
its not the girls job to make it happen
>>
>>36086205
Numbnuts, the girl already said it would happen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.