[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The worst that's gonna happen is she's gonna say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Second_Chance_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Second_Chance_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>The worst that's gonna happen is she's gonna say no.
Is that really the worst that might happen?
>>
File: 1491198660060.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491198660060.png
32KB, 688x578px
You never get to talk to anyone alone, so someone else will be there. Next day everyone knows, and if you get rejected, everyone will mention it when talking about you or even to you, from then on known as the spaghetti incident.
>>
what is that thing in the middle

other than some robot's wet dream?
>>
>>36084596
She can block you everywhere and start avoiding you.
>>
Being rejected is one of the better options that I see.

Sure, the thought of being rejected makes me uncomfortable, but what really scares me is her saying yes, being together for a while,developing a strong attachment to her, to the point I can't imagine life without her, then her leaving me.

I can only imagine the loneliness I currently feel would feel far, far worse if I was returning to it after feeling what life was like without it.

I have no doubt whatsoever I would kill myself.
>>
>>36084596
Yeah probably

Not that bad
>>
the worst thing that could happen is her saying yes and then a few months later saying no
>>
>>36085147
>>36085303
true. well almost. worst is her saying yes, then inevitably starting to hate you but the two of you stay together. i.e. every relationship that lasts
>>
>>36085147
You are correct anon.

Only you wouldn't kill yourself. You would feel too defeated to be able to do so. You would simply exist, unable to improve or change you situation.
>>
>>36084596

False rape accusations.
Being publicly humiliated and shamed because she decides to scream at you and call you a creep.
"ewww".
Her boyfriend that she never once mentioned beats the shit out of you.
She'll burt into tears because you actually had the audacity to even try to talk to her (yes, some girls are this bitchy... in school I had a girl cry because the teacher made me sit next to her, I just wanted to do my time and go home...), then you get called "that dude who made that girl cry" and it puts a target on your back.

>>The worst that's gonna happen is she's gonna say no.

That's the best case fucking scenario.
I'd have killed to just get a "no".
>>
The worst is her saying yes because then you have to go on a date with her and spend more time with her. Fuck humans especially vaginapeople
>>
>>36084596
no, the worst that's gonna happen is that rejection breaks your already non existant self worth and willpower completely
>>
>>36084596
she could say yes and milk you for all your worth until you catch on that shes only using you, and even then it's still a preferable outcome to fake rape accusations or public creep shaming
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.