[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do you look at while walking somewhere and someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480318560777.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480318560777.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
Where the fuck do you look at while walking somewhere and someone comes walking from the opposite direction so you're facing each other REEEEEEEEE
I used to stare at the ground, maybe sometimes smile at a cutie, but they'd always ignore me or turn their head 180 degrees.
Now I just stare them dead in the eyes until they look at the ground in defeat. Neither of this is very productive although the last method somewhat makes me feel good.
>>
Stare at their crotch

Better to be a pervert than an autist
>>
>>36084548

Knowing my luck I'd get sued for that even though I don't live in Swedistan.
>>
I'm walking my dog so I just look down at her and motion her with the leash to pretend I'm trying to go to the side (if it's a car). People I just look straight and keep walking or say "hi" if they do first. The worst is cars, though. I can never tell if they're waving at me through their tinted windshields and I don'\t wanna stare like some weirdo, but when they speed off after passing me I feel like they're annoyed I didn't greet them or something.
>>
>>36084597

I don't have that problem because I have no friends or acquaintances really so I know nobody would wave at me. Maybe you can try that?
>>
>>36084640
I dunno where you come from, but it's pretty commonplace around here for strangers to sorta wave as they drive by pedestrians in neighbourhoods.
>>
>>36084658

A city large enough for one to only know the nextdoor neighbours.
>>
I just stroll by and give a nod to most people. If they seem friendly enough I just toss a "good morning/afternoon/evening to them. I only look at them long enough to acknowledge their existance and then I just continue on my way as if they weren't there.

You see, even a dog will "talk" to you, bark at you and let you know he sees you. You don't want to be lesser than that do you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.