[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >asian >got above average benis (7.5 inch) >5.8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>be me
>asian
>got above average benis (7.5 inch)
>5.8 manlet, bad genetics, pizza-face
>never had even a conversation with a girl other than this shit like "hi", "can you move a little bit aside please?"
>gets frustrated about the fact that i could never get to use my cock with a wimmin and would be khv forever, meanwhile all the pussies out there being fucked, full of other guys' cum in them
>every time i try to sleep at night i end up crying to myself
>fantasising and sympasising about mass school shooters
>>
>>36084372
>black and 6 incher
>>
just go and fuck a whore
>>
Maybe you shouldn't say you hate all asian chicks for dating white guys, then maybe you'll get a gf. Every asian thread half of the asian guys are extremely butthurt and claim they only fuck white girls now and yet still cry about being virgins outside of racebait threads.
>>
get rid of your acne, start lifting, and then post an ad on craigslist with a pic of your fat cock and nice abs and i gaurentee you'll get pussy. i've fucked 2 chicks off of there in the past 6 months since i started posting. or go somewhere like thailand and fuck tons of whores
>>
>>36084532
dude you'd be fucking pissed too if half your race wouldn't even consider fucking you. and plus the fact that asian males are the least desireable males out of all other races, i think id be a bit bitter too.
>>
>>36084372
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart, you sound like a low-iq cuck. Crying yourself to sleep is one of the reasons you are a virgin; you're a fucking wimp faggot.
>>
>>36085028
that hurt fucking normie
why don't ya just go fuck yourself and your pretty woman
>>
>>36084372
>benis
stop talking like a fucking faggot for one. origini
>>
>>36084372
Bullshit dude, post dick pic with timestamp. I refuse to believe a 5'8" asian has a 7.5 incher.
>>
>>36084372
My dick is just under 5. Protip: women generally don't care
>>
>>36084372
Improve yourself or lower your standards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.