[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do normies love "le board games Xd" so much there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: board-games-1.png (719KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
board-games-1.png
719KB, 640x403px
why do normies love "le board games Xd" so much

there is nothing fun about these things
>>
>>36084181
Because playing cards gets boring after a while
>>
All the games in your image are lame. Try some good ones like Powergrid, or Settlers, or Pandemic. Or Twilight Imperium if you're ready for a full day of beardy shit.
>>
>>36084205
perhaps stop playing games to disguise how uninteresting and boring you are
>>
>>36084181

>turn of tv and internet and other distractions
>sneak some monopoly money playfully
>your gf can't believe you are doing it
>she tries wrestling it off you
>you start tickling her
>she gets over excited
>as she struggles away from the tickles you hold the sides of her jeans
>she de-pants her self
>wrestle some more
>this time you get a hand full of boob
>she surrenders

and thats how you get monopoly sex, Just don't play with your family
>>
File: Abstract Hell.png (104KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Hell.png
104KB, 500x525px
>>36084227
reddit pls go
you are the normie who knocks
I hate me almost as much as I hate all things
>>
>>36084240
nice ironic normie post haha XD
>>
>>36084246
What does Reddit have to do with board games?
>>
>>36084325
Most board games involve more than one player, most robots don't know have that many people to play with
>>
>>36084342
Oh. I don't either anymore, but I've still got my games collection if I make some friends.
>>
>>36084181
>t.never played settlers of catan
>>
Because unlike you they have enough people to play them properly and don't have to resort to making up rules or trying to form different personalities for other players that are just you in different hats
>>
Risk is pretty fun desu
I don't have friends so I play it on Android versus bots.
IRL Risk wouldn't be bad.
>>
>>36084240
>>36084342
>>36084392
>>36084444
>>36084227
>>36084432
>>36084392
>having now, having ever had or ever planning on having friends
out out
>>
>>36084489
>not exclusively posting in threads on your no other people allowed 4chan clone

niserobot get out
>>
>>36084489
>Not having a crew of best bros that all graduated or got gfs and forgot about you because you're a loser who's embarrassing to be around
>>
>>36084489
You weren't actually lonely so you actually had plans of having friends because you already have your group of friends.
I have no one.
>>
>>36084539
>not having a krew
>>
File: uknowhattodo.jpg (17KB, 350x189px) Image search: [Google]
uknowhattodo.jpg
17KB, 350x189px
>>36084227
>not enjoying trivial pursuit

wewww ladddd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.