[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: e.jpg (26KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
26KB, 400x320px
Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to untwist their balls? My right one got so coiled up it was actually higher up than the other and ended up losing blood flow. I had to get it untwisted surgically.
>>
>>36084009
What do you mean you needed to have your parents tell you? Testicular torsion is supposed to be extremely painful and have all sorts of unpleasant symptoms.
>>
>>36084009
my balls never twisted in the first place so no, they didn't tell me
>>
>>36084089
It just kind of got achey over time and I thought it was just because I was a virgin until it got so bad I had to go to the hospital.
>>
>>36084089
He's trying to get people to give themselves torsion, most people have uneven balls.
>>
>>36084121
Who the fuck would even do such a thing?
I had epididymis swelling and that was enough for me to scream bloody murder, I can't even imagine how awful torsion is. Fuck.
>>
>>36084089
He's trying to get people to cause it to themselves. Which is a really shitty thing to fucking do.
>>
I had testicular torsion as a child, wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>36084156
I had light swelling there once, wasn't too bad, but not something I want again.
>>
Nice try I already tried twisting them cause of OCD but nothing happened. I guess my balls are torsion proof
>>
>>36084009
man, you're a real ass.
trying to get people to give themselves torsion. that shit is deathly painful
>>
File: hr.jpg (63KB, 460x182px) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
63KB, 460x182px
Testicular torsion is the thing that happens if you dont untwist your balls. Obviously you shouldn't twist your balls around if you dont have any pain or unevenness but if you do it is probably a good idea to give them a few twirls just to see if they start feeling better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.