[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tallfags can be robots too! >Being a manlet isn'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: Short-and-Tall.jpg (30KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
Short-and-Tall.jpg
30KB, 413x310px
>Tallfags can be robots too!
>Being a manlet isn't a disadvantage!
>I-I'm totally a robot, even though I'm a 6'2 Chad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
>>
>tall is godly
no duh, girls want someone who will/can protect them. no tree stumps, no dwarves.
>>
Yes, and? It's a fact that being tall means you're more likely to be a virgin, and most virgin robots are tall.
>>
>>36084041
Watch the video, or is the air too thin up there for you to use your noggin?
>>
>>36083994
>>Being a manlet isn't a disadvantage!
Literally nobody says that, but saying someone can't be a robot because they have one quality better than you is retarded.
Having arms is an advantage too, that doesn't mean everybody with arms isn't a robot.
>>
reminder that being tall won't save you if your face is grotesque and by grotesque i mean below average
>>
>>36084073
>Having arms is an advantage too, that doesn't mean everybody with arms isn't a robot.
Not the best example you could have used, but I kinda see what you're saying. I still think it's horseshit, since having arms is a given, whereas height isn't. And height is a HUGE positive trait to have, probably neck to neck with having a full head of hair. You saw the video, women would literally prefer to be with a tall Chad than a manlet doctor. The video is over 20 years old too, so it's only gotten worse.
>>
>>36084039
>girls want someone who will/can protect them
this is so retarded

we're not cavemen anymore dude
>>
>>36084112
Girls will always take the good-looking manlet over the plain lanklet. Fact.
>>
>>36083994
Do elevator shoes really work? Or is it too obvious?
>>
>>36084142
No they won't, and the video proves me right.

>>36084116
Still not an excuse, since the shit is ingrained in their heads and will be until Homo Sapiens goes extinct.
>>
>>36084157
>since the shit is ingrained in their heads
ok you know what else is ingrained in their heads? being gatherers and homemakers and nothing else

if girls want to act like cavemen we have to go the full way, none of this half-way shit

like how can you try to champion for 'equality' and then claim that you need a big strong man to protect you
>>
>>36084170
Hey you're preaching to the choir, I'm a turbomanlet who's been screwed over multiple times due to my height. It's hypocrisy of the highest caliber, but do you expect any less from women under the age of 50?
>>
>>36084157
>a 20 year old staged video of dumb fat roasties proves me right

Are you a bitter virgin lanklet or bitter virgin manlet?
>>
>>36084203
You need to leave /r9k/. It's poisoning your mind. Start going out and getting pussy like everyone else of your height.
>>
>>36084149
not obvious at all, there's plenty of suave-looking shoes that make you taller that people wear regardless of the height change

personally, i'm ~5'8/9 and i would benefit massively from shoes i actually own but won't wear. i just feel like im living a lie, and i'll get addicted and i'll always have to wear something that makes me taller. it's mentally healthier for me just to accept my average/below-average height

pic related of the shoes i own but won't wear that add like two inches to my height. you can get them to look like anything, or you can just wear boots or something.

the point is that people might look at those shits and say "WHAT R THOSE" or something but it doesn't look like i'm trying to be taller or anything
>>
File: WHAT R THOSE.jpg (158KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT R THOSE.jpg
158KB, 1334x1000px
>>36084299
oop forgot pic related
>>
>>36084286
>staged
Perhaps, but it's still very indicative of real life results.

>>36084286
I am a virgin manlet, but I'm not bitter. I am just a realist dropping truth bombs.

>>36084298
It's too late, and people I know who are around my height are also virgins. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
File: 1490238452111.jpg (155KB, 1418x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1490238452111.jpg
155KB, 1418x1404px
>>36084299
>>36084313
>i'm ~5'8/9 and i would benefit massively from shoes i actually own but won't wear. i just feel like im living a lie, and i'll get addicted and i'll always have to wear something that makes me taller. it's mentally healthier for me just to accept my average/below-average height

That is very respectable and I commend you for preferring to be honest to yourself.

But I'm 5'6. There is a height where insecurities simply can't be overcome. I'm going to feel like a pathetic faggot for wearing these but what choice do I have?
>>
>>36084351
Most virgins on /r9k/ are tall. Also, you are lying about knowing virgins of your height. You're the exception, the outlier. Again, why are you not out there getting pussy? Why are you not talking to girls, why are you not on tinder?
>>
>>36084403
Fun fact: 5'6" is the height with the LEAST male virgins.
>>
>>36084403
i don't think you should feel like a pathetic faggot though. there's so many normies i knew that wore shit like this. they might not have done it on purpose, but you'd be surprised how popular this is. ignoring the fact that every super short female is going to wear something to boost their height, basically every male that gets a chance is going to as well

im more of the faggot for not just taking my opportunities. i mean i genuinely have a chance to be like 5'11 but won't take it cos of some dumb pride i have
>>
>>36084408
>Most virgins on /r9k/ are tall
That is a lie, and don't you dare post the pic of that /r9k/ self reported survey. It's all just tallfags trolling and/or manlets falseflagging.
>Also, you are lying about knowing virgins of your height
Nope.
>You're the exception, the outlier
I'm really not, plenty of manlets are in the same boat as me.
>Again, why are you not out there getting pussy?
Because I am a manlet and have been turned down countless times for that reason ("eh you're not really my type, sorry anon nothing personal" only to later see them with a 6'1 Chad). Only another manlet would understand this. How tall are you? Are you a virgin? Be honest.
>Why are you not talking to girls
>why are you not on tinder?
See above
>>
>>36084468
>video of dumb roasties is 100% true because it agrees with my beliefs
>scientific survey is wrong because it goes against my beliefs

Just try to use logic here. You're acting like a woman. If you were tall you would still be a bitter virgin.
>>
>>36084403
also anon i don't feel animosity towards people that do wear shoes that boost height. i admit that i'm lucky to be even 5'8/9, and if i were shorter things might be much different.

i live in california and even at 5'8/9 it feels like im taller than most people. it could just be because mexicans are short as hell generally, and my cc is full of mexicans, but you'll definitely feel much better at my height.
enjoy anon godspeed
>>
>>36084468
You've been turned down for your height? Really? How many times? I'm pretty sure you have actually never once asked a girl out or tried dating sites or tinder and are just imagining and projecting.
>>
>>36083994
If you just shave and lift you'll be a 9/10 minimum brah
>>
>>36084526
>If you were tall you would still be a bitter virgin.
Most likely not since height is the #1 trait women look for in guys. So while it's not a done deal, if you're tall you're pretty much good to go with a woman, like 70% of the way there. You know why mothers tell their daughters to go for a "tall, dark and handsome" man and not to go for a garden gnome? You CANNOT tell me with a straight face that if a 5'6 guy and a 6'2 guy who both earned the same income, had the same hairstyle, dressed the same, etc. and they both asked out some random chick, which guy would the chick go for? Even a mongoloid knows the answer to this.

>>36084541
Three times. Yes I actually asked them out, this was before shit like Tinder existed. I won't even try my luck on that degen portal, besides I'm a little old to be doing that anyway.

Oh online dating, what a great idea! I can get rejected due to my manletism before even saying hello!
>>
>>36084617
>height is the #1 trait women look for in guys
bull fucking shit. Im 6'3 and no woman (or man) will touch me
>>
>>36084563
Why this obsession to post the same shitty reply everywhere on /r9k/?
>>
>>36084670
It's true I'm afraid. You're either:
-a falseflagging manlet
-exaggerating your height
-obese
-balding
-poor facial aesthetics
If you're that undesirable at 6'3, imagine how undesirable you'd be at 5'7...
>>
>>36084617
You're acting like a woman. This is why you're not getting pussy, while everyone else of your height is getting some. Man up and stop being a faggot and you will get laid.

Are you a shut-in NEET by any chance?
>>
>>36084670
post a pic anon, preferably not just of your face but with your normal clothes you wear outside

so many anons say this shit but i just can't believe them. i feel like they must be doing something really fucking awful in the way of style
>>
>>36084701
You sound like a falseflagging virgin lanklet.
>>
>>36084711
Why don't you post a pic instead. Then we'll know why you are not getting girls.
>>
>tfw 6'1 22yo khv
>right now at a park, alone, because I have no job and mom is cleaning the house and doesn't want me around
>>
>>36084707
>while everyone else of your height is getting some
No they're not, and why won't you tell me how tall you are you faggot? Afraid of your argument going belly up?

>>36084715
If 5'7 somehow qualifies as a lanklet, then you've got me.
>>
>>36084711
>>36084701
i utterly hate having my picture taken. Ill describe what i wear every day, though. i wear a button down Hawaiian shirt, jeans and usually a zip up sweater. but my fashion sense isn't what makes me undesirable. im 280lbs, autistic and have an ugly face. where are the people lining up for my tall genetics? if it truly was the number one thing women were looking for, surely they could over look my other character flaws, right?
>>
>>36084726
i'm not the one claiming to be 6'3 not getting girls anon, what's the matter? post a pic

trying to help you out here and you're being an immature cunt
>>
>>36084744
You'd just call me a liar if I told you my height and how many girls I've fucked. You are far too deep in your bitter twisted delusional world.
>>
>>36084752
It is the number one thing, but you still need at the very least an average face, decent fashion sense and not be obese. With that said, just take a second to consider that you would be much, much less desirable if you were 6 inches shorter.
>>
>>36084777
Try me. Describe your appearance.
>>
>>36084752
anon are you retarded? you're claiming that you aren't getting women at 6'3 but it's literally because you're clinically obese. you also wear a hawaiian shirt over your obese ass body too? wtf?

your ugly face is fine. look at the main actor in jacob's ladder. he was tall as fuck, and bizarrely sexy because of it even though his face would be pretty gross is he was a manlet. you were given the gift of height but you apparently can't just eat less and are squandering it
>>
>>36083994
This video changed my life I used to think It was my fault for tfw no gf turns out it isn't
>>
>>36084818
>height is the #1 trait women look for in guys

loose hawaiian shirts are the only thing that make me look less fat. they are literally the only thing that don't show off my man tits.
>>
>>36084808
5'6". Good-looking. Have fucked over 100 girls.

What whiny excuse are you going to pull now?
>>
>>36084886
What country? Balding? Fit?
>Good-looking
Goes without saying I guess.
>>
>>36083994
this is just to sell shoes you fucking retarded fucks, you stupid fucks, height matters 0
>>
>>36084900
Europe, sort of /fit/, full blonde hair. Good looks do help but I get girls by my charisma and perceived social status.
>>
>>36084882
YES anon, height is the #1 trait women look for in guys. Just because you're fat as fuck doesn't make that any less true. If you had rotting teeth, girls wouldn't go for you no matter how tall you are but that doesn't mean teeth are the #1 trait girls look for it guys. It means there's lots of different factors, but the most important one is height. Most guys that can't get women would be able to if they weren't manlets. It's really that simple. If you didn't have fucking mantits and probably penis-hiding chub you'd be prime real estate. You literally lose well over 3k calories a day just surviving, not including whatever you do on a day-to-day basis but you somehow can't lose weight. It's insane. Just eat less, you can lose weight very rapidly. Look at zybak (youtuber). He's about your height and he was fat as fuck. He started eating 1k cals a day and basically over night he got handsome.
>>
>>36084954
Height matters 0 you retarded lanket, this docuemntary is only about selling shoes
>>
>>36084954
no, anon. I think it goes a little bit more like this
>#1 money
>#2 health
>#3 beauty
>#4 social status
>...
>#3726 Height
>>
>>36084882
here's the zybak thing i was talking about:

April 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J79VTVJfYY

April 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhgo8qrsjL4
>>
>>36084995
you're retarded

>>36084990
you're also retarded

glad we agree on something
>>
>>36085005
>anyone who doesn't subscribe to my bitter virgin worldview is retarded
>>
>>36085005
if height was the thing that mattered most, they would overlook all your other character flaws for the fact that you're tall, but they don't do that. a rich person can be a fucking manlet and ugly as sin and still get all the women he wants fawning over him. clearly money is the number one factor. as you said yourself, they don't want me because I'm fat as shit, which is health on my list. obviously making health more important than height. what part of this don't you see?
>>
>>36085042
He's far too deep in his delusional world. He's immune to logic.
>>
File: IMG_4219.jpg (23KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.jpg
23KB, 250x327px
5'10 man average reporting in. Never cared about my height because I'm not tall or short, just in between. I'm like the default character in a fighting game.
>>
>>36085023
>bitter
oh boy you said the secret "i'm a butthurt normalfag" word
>>
>>36084953
>Good looks do help but I get girls by my charisma and perceived social status.
Well which is it? And what country?
>>
>>36085042
>a rich person can be a fucking manlet and ugly as sin and still get all the women he wants fawning over him
Not true as the video in my OP proves.

>obviously making health more important than height. what part of this don't you see?
Um, how about the fact that you can change being a lardass, but you can't change height? It's not rocket science.
>>
>>36085245
I don't understand what you're asking? And country is irrelevant you sperg. I move around a lot and have no problem getting girls in different countries.

Have you finally run out of excuses and realized it's not height that makes you a virgin?
>>
>>36085272
Why are you so obsessed with that stages retarded video of dumb roasties?

The most powerful man in the world is 5'7". You don't think millions of girls are wet for him? Proof that you are wrong.
>>
>>36085280
>And country is irrelevant you sperg
No it's not, dingus. Different nations have different average heights; what's a manlet in one nation is not a manlet in another. Even within Europe, there is variation. Spain and Netherlands are quite different in height.

>Have you finally run out of excuses and realized it's not height that makes you a virgin?
My excuses are valid, since I am well below the average height in my nation. I also don't have a good face and am balding, but at least if I were tall I might have a chance. Girls literally fawn over tall guys, provided they aren't hambeasts. Even bald ones.
>>
>>36085292
>The most powerful man in the world is 5'7"
Donald Trump is 6'1.
>>
>>36085315
>Trump
>powerful

He's a nobody. A puppet of the jews.
>>
>>36085307
I once dated a Dutch girl who was 180cm. Location is irrelevant.

Tell us where you are and I will personally come over and pick up a girl there. Maybe that will finally make you realize how wrong you are.

Well? Too chickenshit?
>>
>>36085342
>I once dated a Dutch girl who was 180cm.
Yeah and she probably still jokes about it with her friends to this day. Cuck.
>>
>>36085366
Yep, too chickenshit. Oh well, Bulgaria is a shithole anyway and your women are hairy.
>>
>>36085366
Speaking of cucking, I once fucked a 175cm girl who was married.
>>
>>36085389
That's alright Chad, we all know you're a 200kg, 195cm tall waste of flesh & bones who trolls on 4chan 23 hours a day. The other 1 hour is spent chugging energy drinks and pastries.
>>
>>36083994
I dunno. Some manlets can be chads too.
One of the dudes I used to work with is 5'2". But he always has hot bitches falling for him. I guess it helps that he lifts and is a former marine.
He even jokes about it.
He jokes about being short but having a big dick and women love it.
He also overcompensates by having a Harley and doing mma.
>>
>>36085421
170cm and 65kg actually. But it does help that I have my shit together and have a good job and all (from where I'm shitposting now).
>>
>>36085449
I'm the 5'6" guy who has been trying to reason with Stanley. By most /r9k/ standards I'd be considered Chad. Bringing in the height is retarded though. It always goes like:

>describe myself and my life without mentioning height
REEEE fuck off Chad you were given good genetics and everything in life for free

>same but mention my height
LEL MANLET your gf cucks you your coworkers don't respect you
>>
>>36084149
It depends on your body type imo. For example I'm a manlet with disproportional arms and legs. So if I became 3 inches taller it would be obvious. You gotta be slim and or proportional looking.
>>
>>36084351
> realist dropping truth bombs
aka you're retarded and/or a cuck

im also a manlet and i dont let it get in the way of things. fuck this victim mentality that you fags have.
>>
>>36085634
You don't understand. He is realist and knows the truth. He's enlightened. He's right in that manlets can never have sex, while us manlets who have had sex are obviously wrong.
>>
>>36084351
I'm 5'7'' and not a virgin. Also dated and kissed multiple girls. Your turn again fagget. Stop being so bitter and go out sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_5145.jpg (294KB, 1278x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5145.jpg
294KB, 1278x960px
>tfw 6'2"

Where is my harem and my manlet eunuch who fans me with palm leaves?
>>
>>36085763
lose some weight, it's not hard and you're fat as fuck

then you'll have your chance
>>
File: IMG_5147.jpg (257KB, 1269x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5147.jpg
257KB, 1269x960px
>>36085772
B-but /r9k/ says nothing else matters if you're tall!
>>
File: 1491401473099.png (248KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491401473099.png
248KB, 400x363px
>>36085818
No retard is that nothing matters if you're short
A 6'2" fatass is still hotter than a 5'3 fitlet

You also have the physical potential turbomanlets >under 5'6 are totally fucked 5'8 mother fuckers think the know pain but they don't 5'9-5'11 are some normal fag ass fuckers who shouldn't complain. 6-6'3 are your classic chase no doubt a bout it 6'4-and up are either turbochads or creepy lanklets or that nerdy autist that still gets his dick wet because he's tall as shit.

Fuckers try and prove me wrong
>>
I remember back in high school some girls who were in my class kept complaining on the first day that there was no tall guy in class and it was a bad thing.
But, I was 6'1 at that time and the tallest guy in class but they still ignored my existence all of Senior year.

tl;dr : Girls care about height but it doesn't matter when you're a sperg.
>>
>>36085946
Every part of this is upsetting.
>>
>>36085921
You're a kissless virgin. You're also retarded.

There, proved you wrong.
>>
This guy >>36084041 is in every fucking height thread.

How butthurt can one manlet be?
>>
>>36085974
I'm by no means a Chad but no I've had sex and GFs

Also you can get laid at any height, you just need to play on your positives and lower your standards

The biggest Chad at my uni is 5'6 and I have a friend who is 5'3 but has a 3.7 GPA in physics, can play guitar very well plus 7 other instruments and he's fucked like 6 virgins before he was 21.
>>
>>36085818
You are the single most retarded poster on /r9k/ I've ever been unlucky enough to read.

NOTHING MATTERS IF YOU'RE TALL BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY HAVE A CHOICE TO GET PUSSY. MOST OF THESE PEOPLE HERE DON'T. THEY'RE TOO SHORT. THEY'RE A JOKE. YOUR WEIGHT IS WITHIN YOUR CONTROL. INSTEAD BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMB LAZY FUCK YOU DENY YOU HAVE ANY CHOICE WHATSOEVER AND SHITPOST ON R9K ALL DAY

Almost nothing matters if you're tall. You are given a gift, and if you aren't a complete and utter degenerate shitbag you are guaranteed pussy. All you have to do is not be disgustingly over-weight, brush your teeth, take a shower, and a bunch of other incredibly easy shit under your control.

Instead, you do none of that. You deny that being tall is a gift that would get you pussy if you weren't a lazy useless fuck , you deny that you have any control over your situation when you do. You're just a lazy, morbidly obese, degenerate shitbag which is all under your control. You could've gotten all the pussy you wanted up until now. "B-but that's hard work"
>>
>>36086088
That's some strong butthurt. It's more than obvious why you're a virgin.
>>
>>36086088
You are literally retarded. Ignore all the manlet players and lanklet virgins even in this thread?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.