[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"11 year old boy commits suicide after gf fakes her own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tysen-benz.jpg (26KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
tysen-benz.jpg
26KB, 400x342px
"11 year old boy commits suicide after gf fakes her own death in online prank" . so yeah this bitch and her friends thought itd be funny to pull a prank on social media and fake her death for the lulz. and the 11 y old boyfriend ended up hanging himself. jesus christ i hate women
>>
>>36083090
who gives a fuck about 11-year-old chad
>>
File: 1481004451373.png (96KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481004451373.png
96KB, 680x680px
>>36083090
source?

desupai senpai fampai
>>
>having a girlfriend at 11

I have nothing in common with this boy. I just can't relate. And so I can't feel sympathy.
>>
What does an 11 year old do with a gf?
>>
>11 years old
>gf
Nice to know one normie is dead.
>>
what the fuck were you thinking, young chad?
>>
>dumb enough to kill himself over random girl he hardly knows
>"GOD I hate her!!1!1!!"
>>
who gives a shit. hope that roastie kills herself too
>>
>>36083109
I agree with this anon. What the fuck. I don't think I even had a solid grasp of what suicide was at that point.

Sure, people killing themselves. Didn't even wonder why anyone would wanna do that.
>>
>>36083106
http://wfla.com/2017/04/06/11-year-old-boy-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend-fakes-death-in-online-prank-computer-related-charges-filed/
>>
LITERALLY Romeo and Juliet
>>
>>36083163
>>36083090
The mother is blaming social media. The blame lies within herself and her own negligence.
>>
>>36083285
it'll only be romeo and juliet once she kills herself in turn, but she won't since women don't actually experience love, only in stories written by men
>>
>>36083323
how in the hell is the mother negligent? he hung himself in his room when he was supposed to be doing homework. the girl is responsible, for playing a cruel and sick joke like this. ihope she feels guilt for the rest of her life
>>
How do you hang yourself properly? I'm so scared I'll fuck it up and turn myself into a vegetable, or, at best, give myself brain damage.
>>
This kid and so many like him can hang themselves. I have wanted to die for 10 years but am too cowardly to do it :(
>>
>>36083384

Don't do a suspension hanging, that's the kind that's easy to fuck up and vegetize yourself with, you'll wanna do a drop hang so your neck breaks.

Divide 1600 by your weight, and that's the number of feet in rope it will take to snap your neck. 1600 is the amount of force required to break the average human neck, by the way,look it up if you don't believe me.

For extra points: find a tall bridge, get 20+ feet of rope, tie it off, and jump, the extra force will rip your fucking head off. .
>>
>>36083360
>Why does an 11 year old have a computer with internet access in his room?
>Why does an 11 year old own a smartphone?
>Why does an 11 year old have social media accounts?
>Why is an 11 year old able to have this sort of dilemma without his parents finding out?

Negligence. Put the mom in jail and throw away the key.
>>
>>36083476

>article says it happened in the space of 40 minutes

All the other shit is just the times we live in, every kid needs to be connected or they're left in the dust. No way I'd buy my kid a smart phone though, shit, I remember when having a tv in your room was the most amazing thing.
>>
>>36083090
christ a fuckign 11 year old can commit suicide and I cant
>>
>>36083137
>who gives a shit. hope that roastie kills herself too
honestly this
and her friends as well

it would be a great prank desu
>>
>>36083090
what a stupid kid
>>
>>36083476
>being this fucking jelly of an 11 year old
You are so fucking transparent that its disgusting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.