[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that jaw surgery is literally the only thing you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: images (2).jpg (20KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
20KB, 470x313px
Daily reminder that jaw surgery is literally the only thing you need to become Chad
>>
>>36083062
I had triple jaw surgery and I'm still ugly as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_3251.gif (6KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3251.gif
6KB, 200x240px
>mfw I will never have $40k to spend on jaw surgery
>mfw even if I did I would still need a nose job and gyno removal
>mfw my hairline would still be receding
it's ok. I don't want to be chad anyway
>>
I have a shitty jaw but I'd feel like less of a man if I got any kind of plastic surgery, to the extent that the increased self-loathing would probably offset the increased attractiveness
>>
>>36083070
bullshit

>>36083062
is that kind of surgery in pic related even possible?
>>
>>36083148
>I'd feel like less of a man if I got any kind of plastic surgery
That's because you would be less of a man. Better to be ugly and proud than a mentally ill freak obsessed with vanity.
>>
I have an extremly triangular, forward jaw with a massive underbite, problems breathing through my nose and I cant bite because my teeth dont connect. Theres a lot of people with a shitty jaw like pic related here who also get the procedure for free cuz of similar problems.

Thankfully Im not living in a third world country like the US so the entire procedure is paid for by my mandatory health insurance.
>>
File: panarex 2.jpg (225KB, 1453x849px) Image search: [Google]
panarex 2.jpg
225KB, 1453x849px
>>36083164

What's bullshit? I am looking at another 3 surgeries in my attempts to become average but I already have nerve damage from the first so..
>>
>>36083204
>Better to be ugly and proud than a mentally ill freak obsessed with vanity

That's crazy. I'm >>36083361 and even though I'm still ugly I'm way less ugly. My life was way better post jaw surgery than pre jaw surgery.

I'm getting hair surgery next. Hopefully in the next few years I can get my jaws redone too to improve them further without catastrophic outcomes.

There is nothing good or fun about being shit tier ugly.
>>
I have a nice jaw but a shitty nose. Rhinoplasty desu.
>>
>>36083062
>literally the only thing you need to become Chad

and a great hairline
and an athletic body with wide shoulders
and most important THE ATTRACTIVE FACE
>>
>>36083062
what is the jaw surgery called?
>>
>>36083062
Even just getting a nicer haircut was all this guy needed. The jaw surgery was just extra.
>>
>>36083403
Yeah and I bet as soon as you can, you're going to attempt to breed.
>>
>>36083062
Dr Joel Defrancq showed me his penis during our consultation, and not in a medical way. It was in an angry way.
>>
The one and only thing you need to do to become Chad is deciding to. Choose to stop being a bitter virgin NEET and become someone.
>>
File: kjod-39-257-g005-l[1].jpg (757KB, 1024x956px) Image search: [Google]
kjod-39-257-g005-l[1].jpg
757KB, 1024x956px
>>36083500

Yeah seriously. Just be good looking. Guys who have great before-afters like this don't have any significant abnormalities to begin with.

If there's anything wrong it can't be fixed that easily.

Take this guy for example.

Half way through surgery here (already had SARPE).

Looks a lot like me preop.
>>
File: kjod-39-257-g012-l[1].jpg (624KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
kjod-39-257-g012-l[1].jpg
624KB, 1024x962px
>>36083656

Here's his final outcome.

Better? Yes.

Good looking? No.

>>36083615

Nope. I have a shitload of health problems and the last thing I want to do is watch a child suffer like I have and be responsible for it. That's horrifying.
>>
File: 1389461205086.jpg (30KB, 291x235px) Image search: [Google]
1389461205086.jpg
30KB, 291x235px
>>36083656
>There's this much metal in this guy's mouth
>It did NOTHING
My god!
>>
>>36083648

How do I choose to be taller and less ugly?
>>
>>36083685

Well that's me here: >>36083361

And I'm gonna need to go through the same SARPE as that Chinese guy I posted (palatal expansion) followed by reoperation of my jaws if I just want a normal bite line.

Then I'll need jawline recontouring. Then mandibular angle implants.

When you're fucked you're fucked.
>>
>>36083709
And yet you have all this money to through at it. You're an entitled little fuck is what you are. Literally nothing is worse than being poor. You can literally buy good looks, but you can't look your way out of poverty - and no, modeling is not a viable opportunity.
>>
>>36083673
>>36083656
he looked better before but i honestly can't tell if it's because that turtle neck was fly as fuck

also his teeth kinda looked cool before, he just needed to brush them or some shit cos they were yellowish
>>
>>36083738
what did this guy do to you? you're being a douche for no reason
>>
>>36083759
People with money deserve death. Period. They make literally all the world's problems, then want everyone to feel sorry for them as they step on everyone's faces. Fuck that entitled prick.

>B-b-but why can't I have money AND LOOKS!?!
>Welp, guess I'll just buy them.
>>
>>36083738

That's true. I wouldn't need that much money though because where I live most surgical costs are covered by the government.

Also I don't think you should envy my situation. I'm in my 30s now still horribly ugly despite major surgery and looking at 3 more surgeries at least just to become average looking. I'm not even aiming for "handsome".

I'll be 40 by the time I get them all done if I do and then what? I'm an old man whose youth was ruined by ugliness and the only benefit will be I won't be disturbed by my appearance in the mirror every day when I shave. And maybe I can pay less for hookers.

Plus surgery is risky as hell. I already have nerve damage from round 1. I'll likely end up with other problems from the next rounds.

>>36083777

I went to school for 10 years and worked my ass off the whole way while accumulating hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt to get to a place where I could make good money.
>>
>>36083790
did you work your ass off and then pay to get it put back on
>>
>>36083790
Good. My youth was ruined by your class. I'm glad you're miserable.
>>
>>36083806

I have no idea what that means.

>>36083811

How did a rich ugly wizard ruin your youth?
>>
>>36083821
>Implying only one
The wealthy have stripped this world of all good and life and then used the middle class as a cudgel against the poor in the process. I sincerely hope we have a nuclear war with Russia so you can all die.
>>
>>36083843

I can say with certainty I haven't done any of those things. I don't work in the financial or political industries. I go to work, I come home. I go to the grocery store. That's it.

But okay.
>>
>>36083855
Middle Class. You're the worst of the worst. I'd rather a billionaire ate you and took your place. At least they're aloof. Your fucking lot. You sons of bitches make the life of the poor a living hell through direct action, like you consider it community service to your rich overlords.
>>
Also I just want to also say for anyone romanticizing jaw surgery, it's an excruciating process.

Your face will balloon up to 3 times it's usual size. The pain is brutal for the first few weeks. Pain killers work well enough though if you get good ones. You won't be able to even move your lips for ~1 month. You'll have to feed meal replacements from a syringe you squirt into the back of your mouth and swallow. You get a bunch of stitches in your mouth. There's risk of infection. There's risk of relapse. There's risk of chronic nerve pain. There's risk your TMJs won't work right after.

Not everyone has that rough of a run with it. I've seen some pics of people post op and they barely look like anything happened. For me it was rough.

>>36083877
So just as an example, if someone goes to school to become a dentist and then graduates and makes a few hundred thousand a year taking care of peoples teeth, he's by definition now evil?

Just an example.
>>
>>36083693
You must have misread my post. We're talking about choosing to become Chad. Why are you talking about looks and height that have nothing to do with being Chad?
>>
>>36084016

Uh because you can't become Chad if you're short and ugly, since to be Chad you have to be attractive to women, and you can't be attractive to women if you're short and ugly.
>>
>>36084034
>Uh because you can't
petulant cunt, disregard
>>
>>36084048
>petulant cunt

Do you know a short ugly Chad? I don't.
>>
File: 14f1[1].jpg (87KB, 556x427px) Image search: [Google]
14f1[1].jpg
87KB, 556x427px
One more example.

Before...
>>
File: 14f4[1].jpg (91KB, 568x433px) Image search: [Google]
14f4[1].jpg
91KB, 568x433px
>>36084077

After...

Jaw surgery isn't some automatic Chad making process.
>>
>>36084054
I know short Chads and ugly Chads and short and ugly Chads. Get out of your basement more.
>>
>>36084034
Goddamnit Stanley, don't you have anything better to do than whine all day?
>>
File: Truth.jpg (60KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
60KB, 540x418px
>>36083903
>he's by definition now evil?
Because he uses his very station in life to not only oppress the poor, but destroy the environment. Most resource consumption occurs in the first world and is due to the exorbitant lifestyles of the rich and middle class. Even if they never *think* they're doing wrong, they inevitably are.

There is no such thing as a good wealthy man, because there are too many fucking problems that a decent person would be bankrupting themselves to solve. The sort of person attracted to the middle class is also the kind of person who doesn't give a flying fuck about the cancer he is.
>>
>>36083062
He has the same jawline as me PostOp, I still wouldn't consider it chad tier though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.