[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf with mental illness https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1489259629340.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489259629340.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>tfw no gf with mental illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7abjKShBkE

Has anyone tried it? I just wanted a depressive, autistic, schizophrenic or schizoid.
>>
hey OP, I'm a girl with depression/schizoid tendencies and I am here to tell you that a relationship with someone who is mentally ill is the worst decision anybody can ever make

it seems cute for a while but it quickly gets very emotionally draining
>>
>>36082725
Shut the fuck up, bitch. You don't have shit wrong with you. Self-diagnosis does not count as mental illness
>>
>>36082770
where did you get that from? I'm on antidepressants and have been diagnosed by a doctor
>>
File: 1491017212610.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491017212610.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>tfw bipolar girl
>tfw no one with a creepy dependency fetish will ever gf you because you can look out for yourself
>actually a breddy gud feel
>>
>>36082785
he thinks being sick makes him special so he's sperging out and getting territorial
>>
>>36082671
Enjoy having your benis cut off
>>
File: 1485935729478.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485935729478.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>36082887
>tfw no gf who loves me so much she chops off my dick because she's afraid I'll cheat on her
>>
Where can I find a bf that wants this? My oneitis thinks I am clingy and obsessive and that all I ever did was bother him.
>>
>>36083184
Post location, chances are there's an anon near you who'd love a clingy gf.
>>
>>36083267
A state on the west coast of USA.
>>
>>36083353
I live in california near sacramento and I'm 19 years old, please be my gf and let me talk to you everyday?
>>
>>36082725
this.
me being autistic doesn't help either
>>
I am already mentally broken, with another person like that, it would end, at best, on double suicide.
I could go on physically broken one thou.
>>
>>36083390
Sure. What is your email?
>>
>>36083554
Probably just bait but here goes nothing.

[email protected]
>>
>>36082671
>tfw fell out of touch with noriko
She was a really cool girl. I liked talking to her for hours about anything and showing each other random music. Her drawings were really cute too.
>>
File: face in hands.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
face in hands.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>36082671
>my dad is getting mad at me because he's telling me to stop being stupid but I'm not being stupid
What the fuck OP I wasn't expecting these feels.
>>
>tfw no mentally ill clingy fembot fuckbuddy that you gave a fake name and number to
>>
Does anyone have that video of the anti-social, friendless Finish girl. It was a documentary. She seemed aloof, and it was cute to watch.
>>
>>36082725
you forget a lot of us have mental problems of our own or are otherwise not normal, I might find a schizoid girls simple "okay" response to being told "i love you" to be charming or funny, we might actually be the kind of people who'd enjoy a the of weirdness of a girl like you.
>>
>>36082725
you're not a girl if you have a penis, faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.