[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a few months to start taking hormones before the draft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

You have a few months to start taking hormones before the draft starts. This is your only chance now that regular gays can be in the military. Only the cute will survive.
>>
You know they allow trans people in the army now? Thanx Obama.
>>
Good luck America, hopefully Canada doesn't join whatever dumb war you wage this time.
>>
>>36082383
I'm assured from not being drafted in the off-chance something does happen. I will rise from the ashes as the manliest among the qts to be King.
>>36082478
Canada usually gets roped into our nonsense, especially if the UK decides to help.
>>
>>36082383
They will just get you hormones and plastic surgery for free if you tell them you're a tranny.
I shit you not.
Also in 6 months they will chop your dick off too.
Have fun faking being a tranny in the army until they make you a real tranny.
>>
>>36082383
>You have a few months to start taking hormones before the draft starts. This is your only chance now that regular gays can be in the military. Only the cute will survive.
I'm legitimately too faggy to be drafted already

a 5'6" femboy honestly isn't much use to the military what am I going to do there
>>
>>36082383
I literally took my first batch of hormones an hour ago though
>>
File: sa.png (842KB, 1914x691px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
842KB, 1914x691px
>>36083302
lol dont bet on it faggot.

They will put you in basic anyways and you will go even if you are le ebic cute femboy XDDDD

quit dreaming, anyone can lug ammo.
>>
I'm an epileptic. they won't let me anywhere near the military
>>
File: butthole tg.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
butthole tg.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>36083302
>a 5'6" femboy honestly isn't much use to the military what am I going to do there
>what am i going to do there
be a cum dump
>>
>>36082478
5 eyes motherfucker

YOURE OUR BITCHES TILL THE BITTER END
>>
I just have to grow my hair out to start being mistaken for a girl again. No hormones needed. Fuck this stupid meat bag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.