[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking around at night outside my building >group of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478078702082.jpg (25KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478078702082.jpg
25KB, 600x491px
>walking around at night outside my building
>group of 14 year old kids listening to ganster rap and skateboarding around ask me where my fedora is and why I'm wearing a trenchcoat
>mfw I just got bullied by kids half my age who don't know the difference between a peacoat and a trenchcoat
>>
>>36082142
>mfw I just got bullied by kids half my age who don't know the difference between a peacoat and a trenchcoat
autism
>>
I got bullied and raped by kids in my old apartment complex.
>>
>>36083264

Story please?

>>36082142

If you're getting bullied by kids half your age you got bigger problems than their knowledge of headgear and jackets. But really, who gives a shit what these kids say or think? Life will crush them soon enough. They just don't think so yet.
>>
>>36083326
I was living there for college and tended to keep to myself but it was pretty low income area. There were local kids often around hanging outside and stuff, and they used to bully or make fun of me despite that I would sometimes hang out with them. I don't know why this time though but they turned mean and beat me up and raped me. It was disgusting and I felt so ashamed I didn't report it because they were underage. After that I didn't leave my room alone or go around the complex till I moved out.
>>
>>36082142
>peacoat
peacoats are cool, OP. dont let no niggas tell you it aint.
>>
>>36082142
Sounds like you're a fedora-autist, though.
>>
>>36083380
If you are gril, that is hot, if you are male that is even better
>>
>>36083567
I'm not a guy, how would that even happen?
>>
>>36083576

Probably the same way with a girl, just with a little more effort on the attackers part.

That being said, I'm sorry to hear about it anon, thank you for sharing though.
>>
>>36083637
I'm pretty sure an adult guy could fight off a bunch of 12-13 year olds.
>>
>>36083662

Well now I'm just imagining a band of well practiced 12-13 year old rapists who go around skillfully raping older guys and ladies, using a combination of drugs, sweet talk, and disarming charm to put their victims at ease.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.