[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl in first few weeks of semester >6/10 but we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: cheetaman.png (409KB, 851x435px) Image search: [Google]
cheetaman.png
409KB, 851x435px
>meet girl in first few weeks of semester
>6/10 but we're in computer science so it doesn't get better than that
>she asks for help on a homework assignment
>spend entire day helping her by messages
>"woe anon, thank you so much! Maybe next time you help me, I could go buy us some ice cream as a than-"
>"that wouldn't be necessary. I help for free!"
Why am I such a fuck up? Is there a way I can fix this tomorrow in class?
>>
>>36081961
How did you even find a single girl in computer science? They literally all have bfs.
>>
>>36081961
Nope your gonna die alone faggot
>>
>>36081961
Haha kekd so hard. Nice one rob
>>
>>36082013
I don't know. Either way I fucked up
>>
>>36082316
You can salvage it. Truth is that while it feels like you're done she just thinks you're a bit slow, I doubt it would ruin her idea about you.
>>
>>36082316
Be careful anon, she might just use for your CS skills and secretly admire Chad who's majoring in Football. Also out of curiosity, what are you doing in CS right now? I am planning on studying it soon too.
>>
>>36081961
Ask her out fgt
>>
>>36082316
here buddy this is what I would say
"I help for free, but I like the idea of getting ice cream! Let's hang out whenever you're free"

boom then keep yourself interesting also if you need more conversational advice hit me up
>>
File: 1491519055004.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491519055004.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
Get her to do something small for you like pick up your pencil. Say, "Well, now we're even and can go for that ice cream."
>>
>>36082418
Convo is over though. How can I slide this tomorrow when we meet inat class?
>>
>>36082482
just ask her if she wants to go for a bite
>>
>>36082351
I want to specialize in comp engineering. I just like making software
>>
>>36082482
basically do this
focus on her, good morning how are you? oh that javascript babby assignment was so hard yadada couldn't sleep! anyway you mentioned ice cream yesterday, wanna go grab some after class/ whenever you're free?

obviously it isn't that straight forward but it's completely salvageable and that's how i would go about it
>>
>>36082507
Thanks man I'll do that
>>
>>36082564
want any other advice? i'm open to answering some more questions
>>
>>36081961
wow thats cringier than me screaming at a bowling alley
>>
>>36081961
yo just be like "actually yeah! let's go for ice cream" it's that simple
>>
>>36082577
I could actually use some. I met this girl the other day and I quickly ran out of things to talk about because I don't have any real interests, especially not things girls would be interested in. Any ideas for things to talk about that are also interesting for the girl? PS not OP
>>
>>36082699
ask her about shit like what the fuck is she doing at the location where you met her

then be like im also here for those reasons OR NOT

but if you go that route where you are not there for the same reasons as her make a joke or some shit

ask her about her life but don't pry too much
make sure to smile and shit and make a lot of eye contact

at the end of the conversation let her know you wanna keep in touch
if you have an instagram say "I wanna follow you on insta" then message her through there and arrange another meeting

don't worry man you make commentary on just about anything, even when you get to know her better be like "sometimes i run out of shit to say, now it's your turn to pry me for questions"

you got this man
>>
>>36082743
Alright thanks man. I actually tried something along those lines earlier, we met in college and so I talked to her about the classes we are taking together and things like that. At one point she asked me if academics is everything I talk about and I simply said "No" which was kind of weird and after that there was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds.

And yes, eye contact seems pretty important too. I am sometimes having a hard time with that because I usually don't talk a lot to people but I think I did pretty well, we might meet next week.

The thing is that's what I am a bit worried about, I actually like it when she's just telling me about herself. As soon as she asks me "so anon what do you like doing?" I run out of things to say.

But I noticed that I am considerably more happy ever since I met her, I am not in this depressive state anymore in which I usually am where I think I don't need any friends. I am just afraid of messing up or that she loses interest in me, so that I would have to go back to that depressive void I was trying to escape from.
>>
>>36082891
Another good route is to find a way to fuse what you're interested in into her field in college
ie "oh im into technology did you know that scientists in your field are doing all this shit with what i just mentioned?" also study her major a bit ( not too much make it seem like you're well read and just a lot of good general knowledge"

and forget about "messing up or she loses interest in me" fuck that man fuck it so much I also used to be like that, just acquire a shitton of female friends and whatnot, go live your life but make good decisions even if it's fucking torture man
>>
>>36082891
also don't remember the awkward instances fuck that too if you happen to remember them just say well here is a moment i fucking did well find a positive to balance the awkwardness
>>
>>36082930
Yea I'll do that. She seems to be into Literature while I like Math, so we couldn't be more different in that sense but doing some research about her stuff seems like a good idea. I'll go to bed now, I need a good night's sleep in case I see her again tomorrow! Thanks for the help anon!
>>
>>36083054
i will always be there for you buddy good luck and you will get her as a gf so don't worry
>>
>>36082476
This is actually pretty good. No way OP has the confidence to do it though
>>
>>36082476
You forgot OP is a fgt
>>
>>36081961
wait wait HOLD ON

I helped a girl with a video editing project once

She offered to get me a coffee but I'm 99% sure that was just her offering to BRING me a coffee as payment for my help, not go out with me for coffee

I'm pretty sure that I'm not retarded and she was just asking to buy me a cup of cofee as thanks but this makes me second guess it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.