[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k I need your advice. There is a girl I work with (inb4 normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1484538319519.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1484538319519.gif
893KB, 400x554px
r9k I need your advice. There is a girl I work with (inb4 normie get out) who is qt. I want her to be my gf but I don't know how to talk to her. We've talked about some basic stuff like spring break and work, but I don't know how to move on. As autistic as you guys can be, you have courage. How do I gain autism courage but not be autistic, I just want this qt3.14gf
>>
>>36081352
Ask her about herself, family, brothers, sisters etc. Throw out you saw a film, have you seen it? What did you think of it? Quote a good line from the movie. That can lead to her quoting a line, now you have a basis for an on going quote joke banter thing.
>>
File: 1489773289039.jpg (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1489773289039.jpg
71KB, 394x394px
>>36082453

too straight forward, you realize you are asking a sperg to ask about her family straight up? you may need to ease into that questions. 2nd, playing meme games with this girl isnt going to win her, just her attention. you may need to start slower my friend.
>>
>>36081352
I have no idea maybe invite her to get coffee/lunch and hope you can talk well
>>
File: 1490794191454.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1490794191454.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
>>36082535

lets go further on this, ask her about her day, try to relate to her in the best way you know possible. if she talks about how hard it was try to adapt the conversation to it and talk about how hard the schedule is or whatever, snowball that shit. If this is successful, try to find common goals and be chill. adapt what the anon above said and say you REALLY want to see this one movie and if she shares the same idea, ask her is she wants to go. this is one of countless possibilities, takes the theme of what im saying and adapt it.
>>
>>36081352

in relation to my posts:

>>36082535
>>36082645

Take it or leave it. been in relationships and lived with bitches for years on end. you do what you want. none of this may work for anyone but it worked for me to get out of my basement. i used to be a robot, ill just leave
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.