[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that America is ruled by a fascist xenophobic regime, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Now that America is ruled by a fascist xenophobic regime, what country should I move to? I was thinking of Canada, Sweden, or Japan.
>>
Wait, isn't the Trump cabinet fiercely pro Israel?
>>
>>36081009
>Trump removing Mexicans, Gays, Jews, Blacks and Muslims

I have no problem with this.
>>
>>36081698
Yes. Jews are trying to make themselves feel discriminated so as to drum up support of the war on Syria.
>>
Kill kikes. All Jews are evil.
>>
File: UM_Chapter.jpg (254KB, 1143x715px) Image search: [Google]
UM_Chapter.jpg
254KB, 1143x715px
>>36081009
>faschist
>xenophobic
>regime

what exactly is the problem here? We're in the perfect timeline anon.
>>
Time to educate.

1. Trump is not coming for the mexicans. He's forcing them to do it the RIGHT way. Moreover, by calling all hispanics "mexicans" you're being highly discriminatory

2. Pence has no actual power, and Trump has vowed to support the USSC's ruling ON gay marriage.

3. Trump is fiercely pro-Israel.

4. He elected Ben Carson. How is that coming for the blacks?

5. This is the only LEGITIMATE claim anyone can make, and I agree.

Literally educate yourself before you spew bullshit like this.
>>
>>36081771
what game is this?

piuuevpu9vupieup
>>
>>36081794
>Ben Carson says black immigrants came aboard ships in the 1700s
This guy is a fucking idiot.
>>
how about Spain?
>>
>>36081009
>Now
You realize the US have been bombing the middle east for almost 30 years right?
Literally nothing has changed since last year.
>>
>>36081863
Warhammer 40, it's a tabletop wargame.Those guys are spacemarines, who fight for the ultra, ultra, ultra, facist regime keeping humanity alive.
>>
Hard truth here anon America has always been ruled by a fascist xenophobic regime. SJW are just boogymen used to distract you.
>>
Why not Mexico, Sweden, Iraq, or Ethiopia? Show some solidarity with those marginalized groups you empathize with so much.
>>
>>36081916
Hes a brain surgeon. What do you have a degree in?
>>
>>36082033
That's not relevant. Why do you believe it's relevant though?
>>
>>36082062

It is commonly understood that becoming a brain surgeon is something idiots are incapable of. Why don't you mention which degrees you hold? Your CV must be pretty impressive if you can call such a smart man an idiot.
>>
>>36082102
Out of curiosity, do you believe wisdom and intelligence to be the same thing?

I'm just wondering how stupid you are.
>>
>>36082129

That would be a little difficult to explain to you on here. Try googling "difference between wisdom and intelligence". There are some well written articles out there.
>>
>>36081009
>I was thinking of Canada,
No. We don't want you here. Americans are too violent and xenophobic.
>>
>>36082192

Imagine that, a fucking leaf thinks the whole world cares about what they think. The sad thing is I can't think of anything worse to happen to a person than being made to live in Canada, so I don't know how we should punish them.
>>
>>36082102
Ben Carson might be good at brain surgery, or, well be sure likes to say he is anyway, but that doesn't mean he knows anything about politics and history, or anything that isn't neurology related.
>>
>>36081726
This. Wholeheartedly. I would love to join this regime.
>>
>>36081009
Ukraine! Russians are dicks, but the place is beautiful
>>
>>36082239
I can. Living in the United States. At least we have healthcare and clean drinking water. Also, the cops here don't gun you down for little to no reason. But hey, America is great and you should stay there. Woot USA USA USA, right?
>>
>>36082249

You may not know this but he is involved in US politics. Start with the wikipedia page on him to get a quick idea of who we are talking about.
>>
>>36081009
>Trump
>Going after Jews

I don't think so senpai. Also
>There was no one left for me
Except all the white people.
>>
>>36082280

Right, "oh please don't throw me in the briar patch". Get fucked, leafcuck.

Funny how anytime you guys get sick you come crawling over the border to seek healthcare yet you claim your country has healthcare. Which is it? It seems weird to travel abroad for a simple diagnostic procedure.
>>
>>36081863
warhammer 40k, come on now
>>
File: leafed.jpg (203KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
leafed.jpg
203KB, 1000x677px
>>36082329
Whatever false narrative helps you sleep at night, cuck
>>
>>36082296
This is bait, right? I know damn well he's in politics. I watched him spew nonsense during the debates last year. He came off as a soft spoken trump-lite (trademark). Most recently I remember him speaking about black slavery being good for black people or something to that effect. I get the feeling the only reason he's in the Republican party is because he's a black guy. He's in housing and Urban development, what exactly makes him qualified to do that job?
>>
>>36082329
>Funny how anytime you guys get sick you come crawling over the border to seek healthcare
This is a meme, friend. Maybe .0001% of Canadians come to the states for their elective procedure, and boy, they aren't going there because they want to. The people that do go are extremely wealthy people who don't want to to wait the 3 weeks for their elective procedures booking.
>>
>>36082280
Hey buddy you're making it sound like you think those are facts.
>>
>>36082415
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/12/08/business/energy-environment/08water.html
The states has had a dirty water problem for over a decade.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
Last year about a thousand people were murdered by the cops
http://www.globalresearch.ca/cash-cops-how-civil-forfeiture-enriched-us-law-enforcement/5436024
Your cops rob people of billions of dollars too
I'm on a phone right now and getting more sources is super tedious so look it up yourself
>>
>>36081009
Please just stay in America

People don't like Americans for a reason
>>
>>36081794
Moreover, the Pence electroshock therapy thing is a total farce. He has said pro-lgbt stuff in the past few months. But hey, say something enough times and it becomes true, right?
>>
>>36081009
Sweden and take your cuck bullshit with you.

Japan doesn't need you and Canada has no room for you if you want to life in a city with your commie ilk.
>>
>>36081916
immigrant
[im-i-gruh nt]
a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
an organism found in a new habitat.

He wasn't wrong.
>>
Why not stay and make your own country better? You've got a spare vest or two laying around you aren't using, don't you?
>>
>>36081009
>Now that America is ruled by a fascist
I fucking wish.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.