[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

34-year-old dateless kissless virgin who managed to bag a date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg (54KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg
54KB, 885x516px
34-year-old dateless kissless virgin who managed to bag a date on Tinder. What should I do when we meet tomorrow and she is inwardly disgusted when she sees I'm fat?
>>
Come on, give a guy a break. I swear I'm a genuine robot, I take pills for depression and everything.
>>
>>36080772
You have nice trips.
I dunno, just relax and take it easy and be natural.
>>
>>36080772
Can you even get your dick hard?

You're 34 years old on SSRIs and you're fat, your dick is probably completely broken.
>>
either lose weight before tomorrow or hope that she's fat too
>>
>>36080882
I think I can fake confidence, I've done it before. But never with a girl who didn't see me in the flesh first
>>36080890
Yeah, it's funny, I have the libido of a teenage boy. I'm masturbating like three times a day. People say SSRIs fuck everything up but I'll stick my dick in any willing hole.
>>
>>36080914
Her being fat is like my last desperate hope. Is there any possibility that she'll get past my fatness? She's the only girl who swiped right on my profile and also she said she "doesn't like Tinder" because she "doesn't like judging people on looks".
>>
>>36080956
if you're worried about your body, wouldn't of she of seen your body through profile pictures and such?

as for what you guys are gonna do, just keep it simple and keep the pasta from falling out of your pockets. maybe lunch somewhere, dinner might be too forward
>>
>>36081030
as for her being overweight too, since you are also overweight it would be a common ground you guys can share/cry with together I guess lol. only been with one fatty before, she gave the best head though; i think they know they have to drop standards/raise them in another since they know they got the baggage

GL man
>>
>>36081030
>"doesn't like judging people on looks".

she's fat
>>
>>36081031
I've got the date set up but being a robot, I don't have friends, so I had to take selfies and I picked the selfies that didn't make me look so fat. I'm not obese or anything but I'm shit scared that when she sees me in the flesh she'll think she's been duped.
>>
>>36081068
>>36081072
Thanks bros. I hope she's overweight too. That will make things so much easier.
>>
>>36081030
how fat are you , height / weight?
>>
>>36081117
oh shit man lol i thought you knew she was overweight already.

alright well as long as your dress isn't too sterile and you don't smell you should be alright.

go on, post a selfie
>>
I'd worry more about your height, rather than weight.
>>
>>36081212
Too afraid to post a selfie but I'm pretty sure I dress and smell pretty good. Are you sure that's enough?
>>36081127
>>36081404
6'1", 179 lbs. Used to be obese and lost of lot of weight but still have a pot belly. Problem is now I'm flabby but look normal to others instead of just being out-and-out fat.
>>
>>36081797
well if you look interesting and keep her entertained, naturally she will want to keep coming back right?

look i know i'm oversimplifying things but just stutter, have some things to talk about, smile and just listen and reply to her and crack a joke when you feel an appropriate one

maybe wear a belt if your weight is still concerning you
>>
>>36081797
That is approximately the healthy weight for your height. Youre fine
>>
File: AVwgsOR.png (89KB, 500x373px)
AVwgsOR.png
89KB, 500x373px
>>36080444
thanks for posting this. you're giving me hope.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.