[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's drop the memes and get real here for a minute You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: crying.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
Let's drop the memes and get real here for a minute

You people are my only friends
>>
File: TIX8uaA.jpg (847KB, 1424x1424px) Image search: [Google]
TIX8uaA.jpg
847KB, 1424x1424px
Give me one great big internet hug, Anon, you little rascal, you.
>>
>>36080273

Same here. I have no real life friends. 4chan is like me home. If this website went down I don't know what I'd do. I don't belong anywhere else.
>>
I want to have sex with an animal.
>>
>>36080273
But I don't want anymore friends. Can't we remain acquaintances?
>>
File: 1491057976607.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491057976607.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>36080273
posting this here because I can't think of a witty OP
>>
You need to go out more anon
Except if you're really a lazy fatass weeb then you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>36080273
I'm too awkward for friends. I'll just lurk from afar and pretend we're m8s
>>
>>36080273
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE"

I'M NOTHING LIKE THESE OTHER AUTISTS REEEEE
>>
Who else here is a literal robot? Im dead boring, monotone, no hobbies, and no sense of humor. I got partnered with a guy in class today and there were long silences. when he said something all i could think to reply was yeah, thats a fact.
>>
This is the only place I can come and talk about killing myself without fear of being hauled off to the nut house and sedated into a stupor.

This is the only place I can come and post a picture and get objective feedback from people who won't try to spare my feelings

This is the only place I can come and wallow in my self pity without fear of rejection

This is the only place I feel like I belong. And that leaves me with an ambiguous feeling. Partly sad, partly happy
>>
File: 1446987913991.jpg (739KB, 724x7228px) Image search: [Google]
1446987913991.jpg
739KB, 724x7228px
ive always wondered when will 4chan go down. Here's an old feels comic for u faggots
>>
>>36080961
4chan and internet anonymity is the defining aspect of a segment of this generation.

It is the epoch in history. The place where we can all freely shout that the emperor has no clothes - no hesitation

The internet is the most important invention in the history of the world. Some day we will all be connected

The next step is for a version of 4chan that is multilingual, automatically translating into your chosen language

-Website has language detection abilities
-Website has language translation abilities
-Both probably done using Google translate API or something
-Set your personal language
-All posts you read are translated into your language
-All posts you post are translated into the language their readers select as their personal language
-We could talk with people who only speak languages other than our own, and it would be seamless

Why doesn't this exist yet? Or does everyone just speak English already?
>>
>>36081205
automatic translators are terrible, you would know that if you spoke more than English
>>
>>36081275
Oh, damn

But eventually they will be good
>>
>>36080273
I've only had one intimate relationship.it was with my ex. The only girl who ever dated me. I will never again. I am most intimate while drunk and posting here.
>>
im glad you found home on 4chan
>>
File: aCu5j8si.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aCu5j8si.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>36080873
>>36080961
>>36081205
I didn't come here for heavy feels tonight dammit. Even though we're anonymous I feel closer to you people than anyone else irl
>>
>>36081205
4chan is perfect as it is now imo.
>>
>>36081294
Explain typos anon
>>
It's great.
You guys don't know if I'm a 500lb neet that will never have sex.

Or if I'm a failed normie with extreme anxiety issues and non existent self esteem.

Although you all accuse me of being the latter.
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong
you have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36081424
-Tokenize sentences into words
-Check for words that don't exist in the dictionary, or very uncommon words (sometimes mistypes result in real words)
-Check whether the grammar surrounding the words make it obvious what the error is
-Replace mis-spelt words with the most likely words

I don't know much about natural language processing but this is all reasonably straightforward in theory, and it will only get better in practice as time moves on.

The REAL problem will be memes and slang.
>>
>>36081483
So... basically all of it.
>>
>>36081434

i never accused you of this, anon.

i do think that being a fat fuck doesn't automatically make you a robot instead of a failure, though.
>>
>>36080961
>implying any true robots would have grandkids let alone kids.
>>
>>36081601
Jokes on you. I'm actually the latter.
>>
this shitty page its important to some people lmao
for me too
>>
>>36081644

master ruseman

yeah i like it here too

as i get older and go from leaning slightly leftward to slightly conservative i feel like my old haunts on the internet have become so foreign to me that it's like visiting the other side of the world. i have nothing in common with any of my coworkers or anyone else in real life but i never expected this to happen with the comedy forum i've been going to for a decade. idk if SJWs are to blame but anti-virgin, feminist rhetoric is so popular everywhere now

it is pathetic that 4chan is the prime location for healthy intellectualism on the internet, but, well, it is. r9k and the IRC chat rooms i've been in for years are all i got just about
>>
File: 1469071435584.gif (2MB, 350x190px)
1469071435584.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>made birthday threads on here on all of my birthdays since I was 18
>lurked since I was younger
>post and reply everyday
>write entire novels worth of content in green text alone
>my biography can be chained together from archived posts throughout the years
>look forward to spending time and conversing (arguing) with anons
>dubs, trips, any get is still more exciting than making a friend IRL
>can never leave
>don't want to

I love you all n-no homo
>>
>>36081483
something like that would be kinda coll, but the natural development of memes and the jokes you can make by deliberately mistyping something would all be lost

i wouldnt want that, would much rather deal with the occasional idiot who cant speak english
>>
>>36081855
also for really unhealthy intellectualism rofl lol
>>
File: 1489374501728.png (57KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
1489374501728.png
57KB, 300x177px
>>36082088
need to get out more my nigguh
>>
File: 1478465282039.jpg (72KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1478465282039.jpg
72KB, 750x747px
>>36082127
the only ones that need to get out are normies ree
>>
>>36081855
>SJWs are to blame but anti-virgin, feminist rhetoric is so popular everywhere now
I don't interact with people very often, but good god I really don't want to meet one of those kinds of people. Men seem to be the bigger assholes about it though. Really fucking annoying.
>>
>>36080751
I don't get people like you really, I'm the opposite way I'm a overly talkative weirdo
But you have hobbies and stuff right? What do you think about?
>>
>>36082225

the baby boomer generation raised their kids putting them in front of a TV with a bowl of fake food and then proceed to blame them for all the wrongs in the world, letting them loose on their own and cutting the cord

and these new men proceed to stab each other in the back at every point, never hesitating to put their dicks in a woman and help them shatter a brothers heart

sometimes it really is nice just being an observer to all this horrible shit society does to itself
>>
>>36080273
Cool, I have tons of friends in real life.
>>
>>36082356
Meanwhile we all money grab by killing each other or robbing in order to impress the welfare baby producing women who equate money with love. Sexual liberation brought us to women fucking every man that has just a little bit more to offer if anything to just hurt you and move onto the next. Pins the baby on you to make you come back. Getting cucked by your own dad or some shit. Most everyone is on drugs now and will kill you over nothing, by protecting the woman from getting called a whore because hes an ally and macho.

One girl that used to date my friend lied about getting rapes, some time later a guy made a rape joke around him without knowing anything about the story, friend hits him in the nose. I just cant stand that overly violent shit. It's like they look for shit to hurt you over.
>>
>>36080751
I'm the same except I have one friend because we talk about the work, not anything personal.
>>
>>36080273
I don't consider anons but be friends but if I did they'd be the only ones I have.
>>
File: 1487821689755.jpg (31KB, 315x298px) Image search: [Google]
1487821689755.jpg
31KB, 315x298px
>>36080961
wtf that comic started out great before turning into gay anime memes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.