[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl shows me her sister's ugly newborn baby >&q

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Girl shows me her sister's ugly newborn baby
>"Isn't he the cutest baby in the world?"
>Say nothing even though I know I'm supposed to go "Awww"
Is it autism?
>>
>>36079330
bumperino bumperambo bumpercars
>>
>>36079330
You're simply above reproductive desires.
>>
yes, you are supposed to pretend everything is better than it is. autism is the inability to bullshit
>>
>>36080004
Well maybe they ought to make a less ugly baby.
>>
No It's cynicism. You're not going to feels something just because that's what society says you're "supposed" to feel.
Read about the cynics in ancient Greek philosophy. Those guys only gave fucks when they felt like it.
>>
>>36080004
Autism is the inability to know when to bullshit.

I just don't care anymore
>>
>>36080436
the whole thing about autism is the lack of social awareness so the other anon had it right.

no fear friend, you aren't autistic, just numb to the point of no return is all
>>
>>36080463
wait i reread your post and you two basically said the same thing so maybe im the autist here don't mind me
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (86KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
86KB, 800x588px
>>36080398
If you don't shit on the theater and masturbate in public you literally can't be a robot and should get off my board.
>>
>>36080398
I skimmed an article about Diogenes and he did sound like a badass, I think I'll learn more about the cynics, they seemed fun.

That said, when she mentioned the baby was premature I do think I expressed concern about that, my brother was premature and it caused some complications.
>>
>>36080518
>only gave a fuck when they felt like it
his post still checks out anon
>>
>>36079330
were you trying to fuck said girl?
>>
File: No hecks.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
No hecks.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>36080623
>>were you trying to fuck said girl?
No but even if I were my (lack of) response would had been the same
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.