[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being physically attractive the greatest thing in life? Since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1485148761868.jpg (138KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485148761868.jpg
138KB, 1152x2048px
Is being physically attractive the greatest thing in life?

Since I was 10 years old it's all I've ever wanted above all else.
>>
>>36079293
it makes you think that your shit doesn't stink
>>
>>36079338

So isn't that great?
>>
What's better than being good looking? I can't imagine anything.
>>
>>36079293
It isn't that great. If you are deficient in any one area, you will probably blame all of your problems on that one trait and maybe idealize people who are proficient. assuming you are ugly.
>>
>>36079589

Quite possibly. But since I was 10 years old I saw how much better good looking guys had it. And it's just become more obvious with age.

How can it not be great to be always wanted by the opposite sex? To always be in demand?

To be able to look in a mirror and see something pleasant instead of something distressing?
>>
>>36079293

I just want to be happy.

I don't like physically attractive people because people act weird in them. They ruin the atmosphere of a social situation.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36079648
i think they arent much more happy than you

they may have the things that you want, but once you have those things, you want other things

they have things that they want that they just cant achieve, much like you

privilege is invisible to those who have it
>>
>>36079293

The only thing worse than normies is wanna-be normies like you.
>>
>>36079757

I don't think so. Go on BB.com and it's full of good looking guys bragging about how much fun their lives are because they can just go bang girls anytime and everyone gives them breaks on everything and there's no stress. They just live however the want and coast through life on a breeze.
>>
I'd say it is one of the better things you could have, since it will help you in a lot of areas in your life.

You might grow up without developing any personality/character if you've never had to face any difficult time, though you might be unaware of that if it's all you've known.

A super attractive man is a much rarer thing than being a super attractive girl because the standard is a lot lower. Even a 6/10 girl probably experiences a lot of what a 9/10 girl does. In the case of attractive women, I'm sure losing their looks as they age is a highly traumatic thing, especially if it's the main/only thing about themselves that they've cultivated.
>>
Dont listen to the bullshit lies everyone tells you about looks not mattering; people say dont judge a book by its cover, but everyone does anyway
>>
File: froggykill.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
froggykill.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
>>36079838
sure, but they are also projecting themselves on a website where they will be judged for their life

would this really be the place for them to unbox their unhappiness?
>>
>>36080005

What the fuck is wrong with that frog.
>>
>>36079757
Evolution has determined a human's purpose in life is to reproduce and that's it. People may want money, fame, power, and achievement but it all means nothing when our biology tells us the only thing that truly matters is getting pussy. Without fulfilling this basic need this then you will fall into despair and your ambitions will crumble to dust. Only very exceptional men like Tesla can overcome this hurdle and achieve greatness; he was truly one of the few actual wizards to exist.
>>
>>36080475

Thank you. Nailed it. Even when I was 9 years old in school I wanted the affection of female classmates and found it devastating when they wouldn't provide it to me, preferring my better looking classmates instead.

It's hardwired and can't be escaped.
>>
>>36080375
I think it shows the frogs hunting process

The frog sees a cricket the the corner of the box, making him take a hunting mindset where he just looks for movement now, knowing that the cricket is in sight

Once something starts moving, he immediately jumps at it, which just so happens to be the frog, because he thinks the next thing that should move would be his prey
>>
>>36080475
>Reproduce

Everyone on here talks like a fat fedora wearing turd at a science fair.
>>
>>36079528
A lot of things

>Being rich
>Status/fame
>Being a genius
>Giant dong
>>
>>36079293
Loving yourself.
>>
File: 1411787023312.png (204KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1411787023312.png
204KB, 500x362px
>>36080627
I'm sorry I used too many big words for you, normie.

Wait, no I'm not.

Consume an industrial grade bleach product please.
>>
File: 1483772420563.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483772420563.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>36079293
how do i make girl in op pic my gf
>>
File: 14th Birthday.png (797KB, 1017x666px) Image search: [Google]
14th Birthday.png
797KB, 1017x666px
>>36080746
>le bleach ;D
>>
you can be literally anything you want to be in life, and you want more than anything else to be attractive?

how fucking stupid are you?

do you lift? are you fat? when was the last time you showered?
>>
>>36080775
Drown yourself in black paint and you will be notice for being a pee o cee
>>
>>36079293
Second only to not being retarded

>>36079338
It makes everyone else think that too
>>
>>36079293
Are you a male or female? If female tits or gtfo of course.
>>
>>36079757
This isn't true. People with privilege still suffer, but at the hand of more profound problems. The struggle of reaching for the stars is grander than squirming in the dirt, even if both are equally painful. There's no reason for the privileged not to realize this
>>
File: 1335730530588.jpg (31KB, 304x313px) Image search: [Google]
1335730530588.jpg
31KB, 304x313px
>>36079293
No, being rich is.

Debate me...
>>
>>36081674
>you can be literally anything you want to be in life
fuck off chad
that's literally the most normie sentence that can possibly be said

life is objectively the worst
>>
>>36081903

I'm rich. I'm op. I would give my entire income and house away to become good looking.

Buying women has no appeal to me. I want them to want me.
>>
>>36080613
>I think it shows the frogs hunting process
>The frog sees a cricket the the corner of the box, making him take a hunting mindset where he just looks for movement now, knowing that the cricket is in sight
>Once something starts moving, he immediately jumps at it, which just so happens to be the frog, because he thinks the next thing that should move would be his prey

Fascinating. Thanks.
>>
>>36079293
Im 6'2 and been told Im 7 or 8/10 by roomates gf. still khv. attractiveness aint everything even here at uni I avoid interaction like crazy because people always look at me
>>
>>36083826

How did you fuck that up? Autism?
>>
>decent looking
>/fit/
>I'm also feeling disgust toward people and uninterest toward women

It doesn't matter how you look if you just want to be alone....
>>
>>36080475
I agree, we're eliminating physical labors and making people sedentary thinking machines, except that most people are poor at it and only the best can keep up with the evolution of thought and information in their field and even they'll fall behind with automation making 99% of people redundant.

We'll probably face our futility as a species and as an old animal in the next 50 years with our stockpiles of working populations who'll get more and more disillusioned with the 'purposes' and 'goals' in life.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.