[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 year old NEET sister is stealing from my wallet again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488914232961.jpg (35KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1488914232961.jpg
35KB, 512x411px
>24 year old NEET sister is stealing from my wallet again

>mom won't kick her out because she's BPD and will REEEE herself into a mental hospital again
>>
>>36079194
Get her on neetbux
>>
i have one of these subhuman sisters too they should be executed the poor fucks
>>
Lock your wallet in a safebox with a combo.
>>
>>36079194
It's easy, just leave counterfeit money in your wallet and when she gets arrested for trying to spend it, she will have to publicly say she stole it.
>>
>>36079194
You should choke her out. Not to death or anything, just long enough for her to fear death. I bet she will stop stealing then.
>>
Is she cute anon? I would look after her.
>>
>>36079302
no she's ugly, she's covered in acne and is morbidly obese, she's short and fat like a little ball
>>
>>36079194
My sister's not quite as bad but pretty fucking similar. We should compare stories.

In both of our cases, the only thing to do is become self sufficient and move out ourselves.
>>
>>36079313
Oh, never mind them.
>>
>>36079406
I thought robots would settle for anything??
>>
>he still uses a wallet
>he doesn't memorize his card credentials and toss everything else
deserved
>>
I'm bpd, fucking grow up they are suffering more than you atm than you not buy anime figures or vidya
>>
File: 1383576359769s.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1383576359769s.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
>tfw no access to mummy credit card
>>
Give her a baby to take care of
>>
>>36080554
>I'm bpd, fucking grow up
LOOOOOOOOL

how about she grows up, fucking 24 year old womanchild that won't take her pills and still locks herself in the bathroom and screams and tries to cut herself with disposable razors
>>
>>36080674
Is she hot though, that ms the real question here
>>
>>36080756
Nope, read >>36079313
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.